Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Interest check: Pathfinder sandbox-ish game Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 11:05 am
It sounds interesting at best....  
PostPosted: Sun May 20, 2012 12:03 pm
I'm working on a few things for the campaign, but it'll be a while before I start this campaign.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

arononkorr

3,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 pm
I'd be game either way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 6:48 pm
Interested and Willing to roll a character ASAP. Let me Know.  

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300

ohbabyimflatlining

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 1:12 am
i dont know pathfinder but id be willing to learn if everyone would bear with me and help me along and whatnot  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:18 pm
ohbabyimflatlining
i dont know pathfinder but id be willing to learn if everyone would bear with me and help me along and whatnot

If you know D&D 3.5, you know the basic bones of Pathfinder - though there's been several major changes, it's still essentially the same game, just a new revision/evolution.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

ohbabyimflatlining

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:06 pm
i have 4e just because thats what i could get, i know people prefer 3.5, not sure how different 4e is from pathfinder  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 12:28 pm
ohbabyimflatlining
i have 4e just because thats what i could get, i know people prefer 3.5, not sure how different 4e is from pathfinder

Day and night,

The creators of pathfinder used to be the people who worked with/for Wizards on 3.5 and earlier. But when Wizards decided to dump 3.5 for 4e, they released those people... Because 3.5 had an Open Game License, it aloud the people to take a new look at it and fix it's flaws as long as the end result was free to the public, for what was covered at least in the 3.5 srd. Given it still has flaws, and doesn't cover as much ground, in my opinion it is better than 3.5

Pathfinders Srd, with all the rules for playing and a few third party stuffs, can be found here

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/  

glitterboypilot

ohbabyimflatlining

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:15 pm
glitterboypilot
ohbabyimflatlining

Day and night,

The creators of pathfinder used to be the people who worked with/for Wizards on 3.5 and earlier. But when Wizards decided to dump 3.5 for 4e, they released those people... Because 3.5 had an Open Game License, it aloud the people to take a new look at it and fix it's flaws as long as the end result was free to the public, for what was covered at least in the 3.5 srd. Given it still has flaws, and doesn't cover as much ground, in my opinion it is better than 3.5

Pathfinders Srd, with all the rules for playing and a few third party stuffs, can be found here

thats a really awesome link, im going to look into the stuff on there, so that has all the core info for pathfinder on it?  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:48 pm
ohbabyimflatlining
glitterboypilot
ohbabyimflatlining

Day and night,

thats a really awesome link, im going to look into the stuff on there, so that has all the core info for pathfinder on it?

Core and a some updated stuffs, it is currently being updated to a new book they are coming out with... so mind a few pages might be blocked  

glitterboypilot

The Shade of Casin

Gracious Conversationalist

9,775 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:30 pm
But still interested.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:27 pm
well assuming i can be shown what the srd doesn't say id be more than glad to join in, id love to check out a game  

ohbabyimflatlining

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces