Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
Cliches Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panyrinth

Business Regular

6,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:48 pm
critic106
iAmForte
critic106
"so do you get instantly hard when you walk in the lockeroom"

O.O Can't say I've heard that one before... I'd of likely told them, "No just Madonna albums, and any other of your stereotypes..."

it always get said to me cat_gonk

LMAO!!!! xD Maybe there's a club you don't know about. I mean I passed out in the guys locker room once xD My friend took of his shirt revealing his abs and pecs all of 6in away from me. I got a little light headed, and when he dropped his shorts I was out cold xD  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 9:56 pm
iAmForte
critic106
iAmForte
critic106
"so do you get instantly hard when you walk in the lockeroom"

O.O Can't say I've heard that one before... I'd of likely told them, "No just Madonna albums, and any other of your stereotypes..."

it always get said to me cat_gonk

LMAO!!!! xD Maybe there's a club you don't know about. I mean I passed out in the guys locker room once xD My friend took of his shirt revealing his abs and pecs all of 6in away from me. I got a little light headed, and when he dropped his shorts I was out cold xD

I have to get dressed in front of this super hot bball player...so much self restraint Dx and then to add to that they stare at me and move away slowly sometimes u_u  

critic106

Hilarious Tycoon

Erynn Frost

Fashionable Shopper

6,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:16 am
I always get the shopping one >_> My friend told her mom I'm gay and the next day she says to me " So like, my mum asked if you wanna come shopping with us!!!" ;p I love shopping anyway so its fiiiiine. An I'm always involved in any joke about blowjobs in college -____- Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:15 am
I hate it when women talk to me about their problems and then say "You're gay, you understand me!"

Pft, no. I can't get women.

Rennard The Nth

Phantom

Karushi El Pinko

5,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 2:37 pm
Donatiel
I hate it when women talk to me about their problems and then say "You're gay, you understand me!"

Pft, no. I can't get women.
I kinda agree with this. I can respect women, but the half the reason i prefer men is the fact that i have and easier time understanding men.  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff