Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

secrets between the pages

2,000 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 9:59 am
would any one like to do a prince x princess rp like forced marriage by him or something  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:00 am
-l- Eun Mi -l-
fac3b00kaddict
Really? How are they hard to set up?

because u hav to hav one person actually b the murderer and most people dont wanna do that and some r mor complicated than others  

diyabeblonde

iKinkii d a n c e r

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:03 am
fac3b00kaddict
Oh, yeah. I forgot people don't like to be the bad guy -.- Well, I'm looking for different ideas. Still not coming to mind. Lol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 10:08 am
-l- Eun Mi -l-
fac3b00kaddict
Oh, yeah. I forgot people don't like to be the bad guy -.- Well, I'm looking for different ideas. Still not coming to mind. Lol

yea lol but like i said totally worth it  

diyabeblonde

kickblue

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:18 pm
romance is in the air...
*puts on gas mask*

looking for something that doesn't have to do with romance...its too boring for me. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:47 pm
ooooo i just had a brain storm for a fantasy Role Play! im not telling cuz its going to be something NO ONE came up with =D  

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100

wham14

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:54 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-
fac3b00kaddict

If this idea is infact something that you would like to do.... I have actually like playing the villan.... but if this isn't something you would like to do.......idk I could perhaps help you think of something...... if you would like my assistance  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 7:01 pm
-l- Eun Mi -l-
I wanna do kind of like a Midnight Mascaraed role-play.
But I don't want that just top be the setting and plot. It's to plain.
I'm thinking of doing kin of like something that happened in Family Guy.
Where there was a murder, and the people trapped have to solve it in order to leave. But there is more than one. Everyone around the friends are getting killed. Something like that. But I just think it's to stupid lol. Any ideas?

I love that idea, and I'm all for helping you with it. The only big problem I can see is that a lot of people won't be crazy about having their characters killed off before the end.  

Frightening Night

Interesting Shopper

x Blue Nightingale x

Dangerous Hunter

6,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 am
Hello. i have finished with my fantasy role play The real world and hope you guys could join and have fffuuunnn =]  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 8:10 am
kickblue
romance is in the air...
*puts on gas mask*

looking for something that doesn't have to do with romance...its too boring for me. *sigh*

emotion_awesome Looooool gas mask. But me too. Would a 1x1 not involving romance interest you? And also, can you play both genders or just one?  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

kickblue

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 3:59 pm
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kickblue
romance is in the air...
*puts on gas mask*

emotion_awesome Looooool gas mask. But me too. Would a 1x1 not involving romance interest you? And also, can you play both genders or just one?

lawlz yeah i could do a 1x1 3nodding and i can play both, boy, or girl (but be warned if i play a girl...they'll be kinda tomboyish)  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 11:22 pm
kickblue
PoppiHollaPuddelz
kickblue
romance is in the air...
*puts on gas mask*

lawlz yeah i could do a 1x1 3nodding and i can play both, boy, or girl (but be warned if i play a girl...they'll be kinda tomboyish)

Lol, you play the guy, then. Ever watched xxxHolic/Umineko? I'm basing it off that. Like, a boy who doesn't believe in the supernatural and a girl who studies it, trying to argue against each other for their own side ^^  

Angstbucket Edgelord
Captain

Shadowy Phantom

Baka_Chiruno

Interesting Informer

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:12 am
I had an idea for a roleplay that involved a bunch of different characters from video games and animes/mangas that are trapped in a world. I was thinking the name could be Crossed Dimensions  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 2:12 am
I had an idea for an rp where a bunch of assassins receive instructions to take each other out, but none of them know that they're being hunted.
This would include one character (or small group) who was hiring the various assassins, the assassins themselves, a motive for wanting these assassins killed (still haven't decided that) and the means to set up each one of these assassins. While I know most rps are written in 3rd person, I came across a discussion about the idea of making an rp in 1st person instead, with the thought that it may give more depth to the characters, making it easier to interject their most private thoughts into the rp, and I thought it would be really cool if the assassins (who may or may not uncover the secretive plot) were played from a 1st person perspective instead of 3rd (it would give more personality to these 'sellers of death' and maybe give some sort of insight into why people go into a life like that in the first place, from a psychological view that is)  

ladylydia1020

{{::The World Is Ours::}}

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces