Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXx ~ The Feeders of Stein ~ xXx

Back to Guilds

An Offical Home Base for the Feeders of Stein, the force behind Stein's climb in Pie Hard and his bronze medal! 

Tags: Stein, The Feeders of Stein, Role-playing, CrosStitch 

Reply The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)
~ The Announcement Archive ~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:53 am

On June 9th, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hello Feeders! This is just a gentle nudge your way about the S.O.S. TekTek Contest this round!

All entries must be submitted by 11:59pm CST tonight (June 9th)!

Also:
Be sure to check out the Scavenger Hunt!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:28 pm

On June 12th, 2012, Battery Acid Included
Guess what?

You contestants of the SOS tektek contest have less than 24 hours to get in your submission! That's right, on the 13th at midnight CST I'm locking things up, so you better hurry and get your tektek in!

For everyone else, don't forget about our other fantabulous contests going on.

Also you should probably vote on the women's uniforms in the main area, as that poll will change on the 14th to include the second half of the options we've got going for the laaadies.

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:20 pm
On The 14th of June, 2012, Battery Acid Included
All right guys, those of you still able to participate in the SOS tektek contest better head over there quick! A Random Event just occurred! You have from now until the 20th to do what you do best!

And everyone else should really get a jump on that BUMP CONTEST or even the SCAVENGER HUNT. There are not many entries on the latter and it literally is easy winnings! Remember you get prizes for winning contests, plus a shot at entering and perhaps winning in an even bigger contest!! So get a move on!!

Also, everyone go look back at the UNIFORMS thread and vote again! A new poll is up and waiting for all of you to vote in!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:21 pm
On the 20th of June, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hey guys! This is just a reminder that ALL entries, for all S.O.S Contests Are due TODAY by 11:59pm CST!!

So get your final bumps in, get those images in for the scavenger hunt, and if you're in the TekTek contest, be sure to make sure that you've got your final entries in!!

Tomorrow we start the voting for the overall TekTek winner, and the Scavenger Hunt!

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:26 pm
On the 25th of June, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hey guys! There are a few updates for you guys.

First off, voting for S.O.S Round 3 is happening right now!! It'll end soon, so get your votes in quickly!
Additionally: I have updated the S.O.S contest rules! You'll need to check them out. They'll be in effect for Round 4, so you need to touch up on them.
Aaand: Round 4 will begin on the 1st! There will only be two contests, a TekTek and a Bump contest going.

Secondly, we finally have our uniforms! You'll find them in the first post of "Uniform Ideas," along with the way we'd be wearing them. 3nodding

In addition to that, our birthday bash is coming up, and we desperately need to finish planning so we can set up our thread and start the party! So please get involved with the planning.

And finally: The TekTek contest that will be running alongside the party has already been set up and will be starting on the 1st of July. We currently need another judge, so if you're willing to help out, I'd love to see your PM in my inbox! You can check out the thread here!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:29 pm
On the 30th of June, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hey all~ S.O.S Round 4 starts tomorrow! You've probably seen the thread in the Common Room, but if you haven't, well-now you know!

We're only having 1 contest this round because we'll be hosting our birthday bash next week and it'll continue through the month! We're still nailing out the final details for our birthday bash, but it's coming along! Check out the planning thread for more details!

In addition to the S.O.S Contest here, our Birthday Bash tektek contest (which will be the same as the one here) starts tomorrow as well~ You can check out what the competetors come up with here!

Also, I'd like to welcome our newest member; _B I T T E R M I N T S_ to the guild! Welcome to the home base, _B I T T E R M I N T S_!

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 pm
On the 2nd of July, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
(S.O.S. Round 4 is open!) Open and ready to go! So get your entries in, peeps~
All entries are due 11:59pm CST on July 4th, however, seeing as it's a holiday I will be taking entries until 11:59pm CST on the 5th. That means that I'll be taking entries for the entry period until the 5th, but remember! There is another submission period from the 5th - 6th!

Also, be sure to check in with the planning thread~ We've got some awesome contest ideas, but there's also the issue of prizes for these awesome ideas. If you've got anything you're willing to part with for the birthday-bash, please send it to -FOS- Miss Stitch!

Have an awesome evening, Feeders!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:58 pm
On the 7th of July, 2012, BAI
We've been talking about it for awhile now and our plans have finally come together! Everyone come join us to celebrate our FIRST BIRTHDAY at the birthday party thread!

FOS Birthday Bash

There are contests and other things inside that you should read about, too, so make sure to look through all the posts. Hope to see ALL OF YOU there! Especially participating in all the awesome ideas that our very own members came up with!

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:02 pm
On the 11th of July, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Guess what, Feeders!! Gaia's new RIG has STEIN in it! YES! I'm telling you the truth! STEIN!

User Image

See?? About to operate on Diedrich. With his eyes closed. > biggrin

On a side note, head on over to the birthday bash thread in Friends Chat to celebrate our birthday AND this new development!

Have a splendid, wonderful, marvelous day~~~
p.s. the new title system from achievements lets us change our titles to "feeders!" Isn't that awesome!? biggrin

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:05 pm
On the 17th of July, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
It's that glorious time again, Feeders! The Rejected Olympics have come back to town!! :DD

It's also been confirmed that Stein lives in:
Durem!

BUT! We aren't dictating which town you can support! If you want to support Barton, go for it! Aekea? Definitively! Gambino? You betcha!

I just ask that if you're going to support another town, please send me a PM so I can have you set up the SSOS branch there!

Don't know what SSOS is? It's our official Olympic thread! It stands for: the Stitched Sanctuary of Olympic Sports! The main location is already up and running thanks to miss Penelope Crunk (Stein's pet mule) and i'm in the process of setting up Durems HQ!

Let the games begin!

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 8:01 pm
On the 24th of August, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
It's that dreaded time of year again, I'm afraid. I've started college, and this semester's going to be busy. Again. Which means that my online activeness is going to suffer. As it stands now, S.O.S. will have to be continued by our Event Committee and crew. I'll still be here, lurking, but I really need the help to keep this up and floating until my fall break. Keeping this in mind, please bear with me if I take a RIDICULOUSLY long time to post. sweatdrop

All that aside, though, our new CrosStitch forum is open!
You'll find most all of the details in the forum's topic post. I hope you guys are having (or have had) a good summer, and have a good night!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:16 pm
On September 29th, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
It's our favorite time of year again! I have a feeling this Halloween Event is going to be awesome!
There are a few things I'd like to say first though:

~ Gaia is making us choose sides again- and I know how passionate we Feeders can get when it comes to alliances- so let me just say that this guild is still going to be a safe haven for Stein fans. Keep your all-in-good-fun-trash-talk and event drama in the event forums. You are free to talk about the event here (by all means, lets see some chatter all up in here!), but be respectful to those on your opposing team, kay? ;D

~ Halloween is almost here! What are we going to do as a guild? Will we make another event like the Masquerade we did last year? Just some ideas to toss around in the thread I've put up in the Common Room!

I hope you guys are all doing well! Have a nice evening, Feeders~

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

-FOS- Miss Stitch
Crew
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:08 pm
On the 6th of October, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hello my Feeders!
It's getting closer and closer to Halloween with every passing day! Aren't you excited!?

We're officially underway with planning our Halloween Event, so stop by the planning thread to pitch your ideas and contribute to the fun-times~ We're currently thinking about a movie theme, and we'd love to get your input on what else we could do!
(We still need to pick an era of theatre and our plot.)

And of course, if you have a better Idea than a movie theme, say so!

I'd also like to point out that I've revamped our Uniform Thread.
Hopefully this new streamlined thread will be clear and to the point about Uniform Days and what you can and cannot do with your Uniforms on those days!
As a reminder, this is an optional thing, you don't have to wear them every Uniform Day, but we would really like you to, especially during events!

Hope you all are having a marvelous weekend!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 pm
On the 8th of October, 2012, BAI
Hey everyone, it's your VC here to inform you that the GIANT SOS CONTEST that has been going on for...moooonths (or close to that, right?) has finally finished and we need YOUR VOTES NOW!

Please look at the submissions here: SOS Contest

And follow the instructions on how to vote properly. We'd like to give gifts accordingly, so be sure to follow the directions as they're put out.

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100

Lady Red of Hawkswin
Captain

Durem Lover

15,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Nerd 50
  • Rebuilder 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:27 pm
On the 14th of October, 2012, The Red-Tailed Hawk
Hey guys! Planning for our Halloween event is underway! If you have any other ideas to add to our possible theme list, now is the time to get them posted in the thread! I'll be making a poll later tonight (around 12am CST) so we can vote on which one we'll go with!

In the meanwhile, it's time to start focusing on what kind of contests we want to hold in said event thread~ So far we've got a small list going that includes costume contests, a point-reward system (if this year's event will run on points), and random giveaways.

Come by the planning thread and give us your ideas!

ALSO: Voting for the S.O.S. Round 4 contest is still happening! Get those votes into Miss Penelope Crunk please!

Hope you all have a wonderful day, Feeders~

The Common Room (Our Chatter Box)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces