Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[DnD 4e] Thunderspire Labyrinth: 5/6 RECRUITING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Ok, here is the basic sheet for Arrosa. I still need to write her back story, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:21 pm
Kowsauni
Ok, here is the basic sheet for Arrosa. I still need to write her back story, though.

Can you tell me how you rigged up a hybrid paladin with the Blackguard?  

Arc Vembris
Crew

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:53 pm
Arc Vembris
Kowsauni

dragon 401 had an article with hybrid and multiclass options for HoS junk.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:57 am
SporkMaster5000
Arc Vembris
Kowsauni

dragon 401 had an article with hybrid and multiclass options for HoS junk.

Ohhh, I remember that article, but not that it had hybrid info, thanks  

Arc Vembris
Crew

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:27 am
Ok, can't really think of any more mundane equipment, and backstory is...alright. Not my best work, but it should suffice.

Also, I've backread the entire campaign, all 4 chapters (was actually a shorter read than i expected, looking at it). Hilarious XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:22 pm
I'll throw something in, if you're still looking. Will have to be made after work tonight and tomorrow morning though.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:48 am
Quick question, this campaign is a one-shot, right?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 12:46 pm
Virulent Lover
Quick question, this campaign is a one-shot, right?

That's a broad term in play-by-post. We only started the module with fresh Characters because of the TPK the ended Keep on the Shadowfell. Should you all survive this, I have Pyramid of Shadows lined up.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm
Arc Vembris

That's a broad term in play-by-post. We only started the module with fresh Characters because of the TPK the ended Keep on the Shadowfell. Should you all survive this, I have Pyramid of Shadows lined up.

Ooh, alright. I understand.

I'm being indecisive as ever about what to build. Recently got a D&D Insider subscription so I keep making things on the character builder.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:48 pm
Virulent Lover
Arc Vembris

Ooh, alright. I understand.

I'm being indecisive as ever about what to build. Recently got a D&D Insider subscription so I keep making things on the character builder.

Party still doesn't have a controller  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:32 pm
Arc Vembris
Party still doesn't have a controller

Yeah, I've put heavy, heavy thought into building a controller but I haven't done so before and have issues putting forth a 'decent' character. They seem too squishy for my tastes, more or less all around the board.

About to leave for work, but I'll throw a sheet your way tonight afterward.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:40 pm
Well, Lash likes to control the battlefield by slapping down the status known as dead.
ninja

Yes, I know, another Ranger. But, it's what I feel most like playing and I couldn't quite bring myself to play a Hunter. Mostly because I lack the essentials books.

I'm assuming it's fine, per the character creation rules, to use lower level items when using up wealth. I couldn't find anywhere that it would say otherwise. Fairly certain I have everything included, but I copied from CB to MW so I'm not 100%.

I'm typing up the background right now and that should be done tomorrow evening(if that's not too late). I picked up a shift for a friend tomorrow or it'd be done earlier, no questions asked. Just need to re-read the campaign setting and current progress to get a feel how to add her in.  

Virulent Lover

Dangerous Lover

SporkMaster5000
Crew

Invisible Citizen

10,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:52 pm
Virulent Lover
Well, Lash likes to control the battlefield by slapping down the status known as dead.
ninja

Yes, I know, another Ranger. But, it's what I feel most like playing and I couldn't quite bring myself to play a Hunter. Mostly because I lack the essentials books.

I'm assuming it's fine, per the character creation rules, to use lower level items when using up wealth. I couldn't find anywhere that it would say otherwise. Fairly certain I have everything included, but I copied from CB to MW so I'm not 100%.

I'm typing up the background right now and that should be done tomorrow evening(if that's not too late). I picked up a shift for a friend tomorrow or it'd be done earlier, no questions asked. Just need to re-read the campaign setting and current progress to get a feel how to add her in.
just aim for the knees, you'll take everyone out of the fight in no time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:04 pm
Ok, finished the back-story. Wasn't quite sure how to link it to any of the active members at this point but it should do for now.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 am
So when and how do we join in?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers