Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[D&D 4e] The War for Athas Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KytanaTheThief
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:19 pm
Question, you don't have anything listed under gold, are you doing the standard equipment rules or no?

edit: and here's the sheet so far, Rana Wingblade, Dragonborn Avenger

Still need to pick her feats, and her items (my favorite part /sarcasm)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:08 pm
KytanaTheThief
Question, you don't have anything listed under gold, are you doing the standard equipment rules or no?

edit: and here's the sheet so far, Rana Wingblade, Dragonborn Avenger

Still need to pick her feats, and her items (my favorite part /sarcasm)

Yes standard.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:14 pm
Hmm, I've only ever played 4e once before and that was quite some time ago. Maybe I'll give it another go...  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:34 pm
This is what I have so far, just missing background stuff really.

Jorm(yorm), Half-Orc Fighter  

Absolute Virtue

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:11 pm
Hi me and my wife are interested in joining your campaign. However, I have duty tomorrow and wont be able to make a character until Sunday and my wife is waiting to be accepted to the guild. Could you possibly reserve a spot for us until then?

My wife is making a half elf ardent and I'm thinking of making either some sort of war-forged or hamadryad. I'm not sure what class yet but it will probably be a striker.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:21 pm
Ok, pretty much done with this char, although I still need to go through and add the mundane stuff. But powers, feats, skills, magic items, and number-crunching should all be good. If not, it's because my eyes are fuzzy for being up all day XD

What's really cool...If I keep using the same at-will, I have a perpetual bonus to AC and Ref, along with combat adv against that target, because of a combo of feats, items, and an at-will that triggers both XD  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

AlphabetFish

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:26 pm
Hey! I'm Kowsauni's wife! I'd really like to join; I'm making a half-elf Ardent! Still working it out, but it shouldn't take much longer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 pm
AlphabetFish
Hey! I'm Kowsauni's wife! I'd really like to join; I'm making a half-elf Ardent! Still working it out, but it shouldn't take much longer.

Welcome to the guild officially. It's a pleasure to finally meet you smile  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:33 pm
I just got finished making a huge heaping pile of hit points dwarf fighter. I won't post the sheet though until I know there's openings after everyone else is done.

What's Athas's take on Masterwork Armor?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Presenting my rolls  

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:14 pm
Rain Yupa
I just got finished making a huge heaping pile of hit points dwarf fighter. I won't post the sheet though until I know there's openings after everyone else is done.

What's Athas's take on Masterwork Armor?

DSCS lists nonmetal equivalents to all masterwork armors, different hides and carapaces of monstrous critters.

I'd love to join a Dark Sun game, but I'm a little hesitant at some of the allowances being made, like standard equipment and divine classes.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:21 pm
I want them to be standard characters, and at lvl 6, they would have acrued some wealth.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

iLL iNTENT

Fuzzy Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 11:55 pm
I'm liking the idea of the thri-keen seeker, so I'll probably be going with that  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:22 am
No Power books?  

joe-dude667

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:51 am
Vampfighter1
I want them to be standard characters, and at lvl 6, they would have acrued some wealth.

But magic items are way more rare in Dark Sun. It would be a luxury just to have metal items. As silly as it is for character to turn up fresh in a regular D&D game with items perfectly tailored for their build, it's way out-of-order for Dark Sun.

And Joe-dude, she said Power books were allowed  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces