Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild is for fans of mass effect. We focus mainly on discussion, but roleplaying is also good. 

Tags: mass, effect, citadel, shepard, sci fi 

Reply The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild
Any one else angry... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:19 pm
soren_alenko
CDR Shepard
im so happy to see from others feel the same way... i thought i was the only one who was raped by EA and left asking what the hell and why.

I'm going to guess that you haven't been to the BSN nor Escapist forums anytime recently.
hehehehe http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/5497-Mass-Effect-3  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm
CDR Shepard
soren_alenko
CDR Shepard
im so happy to see from others feel the same way... i thought i was the only one who was raped by EA and left asking what the hell and why.

I'm going to guess that you haven't been to the BSN nor Escapist forums anytime recently.
no... but i am going their now

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.  

soren_alenko

Crew

Barton Lover

44,325 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Rebuilder 100

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:31 pm
soren_alenko
CDR Shepard
soren_alenko
CDR Shepard

no... but i am going their now

It's dangerous to go alone. Take this.
thats always a fun weapon  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

AshRB

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:11 pm
I felt like I had been punched in the stomach the day after I beat ME3. A video game has never caused me physical pain before... emo

I would have been happy with a simple slideshow like DA:O that told me the consequences of my actions and a better explanation for the reapers other than that "synthetics will kill organics" crap. I heard that the orginal ending had something to do with dark matter. I wish they had kept it.

And isn't the galaxy distroyed now since the Mass Relays exploded? Distroying the relay in Arrival caused a system to explode!

Arg! Plot holes!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 pm
AshRB

Arg! Plot holes!

The plot holes were so big you could have fit Queen Brahne from FF IX in to them and THAT'S saying something!!  

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200

Punishedestiny

6,750 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Heckler 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 pm
Everyone is. neutral Especially after the arrival DLC... Wouldn't the whole galaxy have been destroyed when the relays blew?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:20 am
i never thought about that... now i am more pissed  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:18 pm
Punishedestiny
Everyone is. neutral Especially after the arrival DLC... Wouldn't the whole galaxy have been destroyed when the relays blew?

They were off to a bad start with that one by making a DLC the launch point for the whole game imho.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:21 pm
Pilotslover
Punishedestiny

They were off to a bad start with that one by making a DLC the launch point for the whole game imho.
it helped make some since of why shepard is back on earth. but yes it was not the best DLC they could have done so much better  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:23 pm
CDR Shepard
it helped make some since of why shepard is back on earth. but yes it was not the best DLC they could have done so much better

It me, using a paid for DLC as the launch point of a sequel is kind of despicable;
like, sure you paid for ME2 and you'll pay for ME3 because you love the series but we want your money now so we'll make a DLC that you'll sort of need because it's the effective start of ME3.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:26 pm
Pilotslover
CDR Shepard

It me, using a paid for DLC as the launch point of a sequel is kind of despicable;
like, sure you paid for ME2 and you'll pay for ME3 because you love the series but we want your money now so we'll make a DLC that you'll sort of need because it's the effective start of ME3.
true... but all the DLC carried over, even in the second one the DLC carried over a little bit but not a big impact like it did in the third one.

They should have added more to it to make it more worth the ten bucks  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Pilotslover

Seeker

12,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 pm
CDR Shepard
true... but all the DLC carried over, even in the second one the DLC carried over a little bit but not a big impact like it did in the third one.

Overlord and Kasumi came with the PS3 version on the disk so ... XD

I'm not sure because I haven't played it, my PS3 is standalone but it'd be hard pushed to replace Minerva's den (A friend let me download it on his PS3).  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:31 pm
Pilotslover
CDR Shepard

Overlord and Kasumi came with the PS3 version on the disk so ... XD

I'm not sure because I haven't played it, my PS3 is standalone but it'd be hard pushed to replace Minerva's den (A friend let me download it on his PS3).
i see, so you also didnt get the firewalker which was sexy... which was removed off the normandy for "testing" but they are seen using it in some trailers... could have at least given us a mako for some missions.

But that genesis thing i think its stupid, it doesnt help you out maybe if you can get the first game i guess its ok... but you never get that level 60 bonus hehehehe  

CDR Shepard

7,500 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
The Citadel: A Mass Effect Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items