Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Would you rather..... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:44 pm
I would rather live in a world that is constantly at war, at very least we can still fight for a goal we dreamed of, instead listen the orders of a rich/cruel person for my entire life.

(Tera Windstar, horses have canines too, so do many herbivores animals (gorillas, hippos, deers) . now try to compare our canines with cats and dogs, you should see the differences.

Carnivores Canines: Long, sharp, and curved
Omnivores Canines: Long, sharp and curved
Herbivores Canines: Dull and short or long (for defense/ for attracting opposite sex/ fighting for partners), or none
Humans Canines: Short and blunted (but strong and pointy enough)

Canines are useful for us to bite juicy fruits, tough edible plants (sweet corns, carrots, bamboo shoots, hard fruits like apples, etc).

but it's fair with what you choose, we are human we have freedom, even sometimes our choices are selfish smile but I am just saying about the our canines isn't an excuse, your love of cooked meat is a good reason smile

watch these when you will have spare time, Tera Windstar?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4
and this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZYQnt-67vs )

Would you rather be happy for the things you will do OR would you be happy because of the things you will not do?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:35 pm
well the fact that I wont know what I will do yet, I'll go with things I know I wont do.

Eat a steak or eat a fish?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Ebania
Crew

Sarcastic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eat a fish!

Would you rather drink a green tea or a coffee?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:20 pm
That's a hard one I like both, but I can't live with out my morning cup of coffee xp

Live with out a car or with out a cell phone (and home phone)?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

greenlinkt

5,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:51 pm
Without phone (i'll just cheat and use the internet)
Live hated by everyone, or having many "friends" but no real friends?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:16 pm
Live hated by everyone. If I can't have real friends then I at least know were everyone stands.

Be a Star and have what you do in your life (bad and good) know to the world or just be yourself?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Azure Ageha

Noble Shoujo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:46 am
Of course be myself. heart

Live alone in a huge house or live with the most people you love in a very very very small house?

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:47 pm
small house with the ones I love, I don't like being alone.

Tell a friend something you know will hurt them, or stretch the truth a little so it won't hurt?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Angry kyker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 9:20 pm
tell them face to face

would you go back in time or forward  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:59 pm
That's a hard one. hummm.... I think go back in time, there are so many thing I would like to see being made with my own eyes.

Being with out a heater when it is cold or with out an air conditioner when it is hot?  

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

Sukio_Guardian_of_Death

6,000 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:13 pm
definitely the heater. I sleep with my fan on high every night, winter or not, so I love the cold

Be away from the ones you love or be with the ones you hate  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:20 am
Um... I would rather be ones that I hate. I can always try to know that person better so we can find out more about each other.

Would you rather buy an iphone or other smartphone?  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 12:53 am
well I hate any iphone, ipad, ipod, so I'll go with smartphone. Because I don't have to use itunes.

Live in the town you were born in forever, or see the world but never be able to go back to where you where born?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 1:19 am
see the world but never be able to go back to where I was born. Better this way then not meeting different cultures and people
(I don't follow the trends. I don't have any smartphones nor apple products smile )

Would you rather see other people hungry or you share half of your food with them?  

Kecitich

Supportive Cutesmasher

13,950 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Waffles! 25
  • Gaian 50

Tera Windstar

Ruthless Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:10 pm
well I'm not cold hearted, so I would share my food. But if they where hungry because they don't want to work, it would only happen once.

Have a wish fulfilled but you have to give up something precious to you, or keep what is precious to you? (could be a thing or person Like in Tsubasa or xxxHolic)  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff