Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
REEL「 OOC 」 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:46 pm
Feral cats killed my last dog... >__> *has a well deserved bias*

Where's White? White, I LOVE Your characters; even if they aren't quite finished, I can tell I'm going to adore them soooo much! : L

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:33 pm
White is here.... *small, meek voice, latches onto Yoko* O n O I don't think I've ever formally met any of the people in this OOC, come to think of it.

Aww, thank you Yoko~ I'll work hard to finish the profile in the next few days, promise~ Katsuya is my favorite between the two of them; gotta find him a pretty boy or something, haha (not too pretty though, or there might be issues XD ).

Cloudberry_Truffles

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:36 pm
*pets White's head* S'okay hun, you worry too much! Everyone, this is White, my best friend since diaper years, and the one who taught me how to rp in the first place; she also checks my grammar for me!

So basically she's awesome-sauce. XD Everyone be nice to her, or I'll take you out with a monkey wrench.

LOL, so it wasn't just me who could see Katsuya next to some really handsome men; I know he's bi but I think he'd need another guy to actually handle him, kekeke. *immediatly starts singing little mermaid songs* Oh, of course not; too many pretty people and there will be riots in the streets!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:39 pm
That's okay T____T

PUDDING STANDS ALONE, WITHOUT BELONGING TO BANDWAGONS AND SUCH THINGS.

= w = ;;

Oh hiya White! I don't know you really well but you remind me of Yoko a lot. Like... I think you two are alternate egos sometimes. The resemblance is uncanny of sorts. O___O;;

But I think we roleplayed before... like once. LOLOL

Pudding is always nice. Well, I think I am. Maybe I'm a little too forward/direct/blunt, though.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:43 pm
Resemblance? YOKO SEES NO RESEMBLAAAAANNNNCCCCEEEE! : L

No seriously, how are we alike? *genuinely curious* Oh, oh, if we're alter egos, can I be the super hero version? *swishes imaginary cape* I AM BATMAN! > : D

*still imaginig who Katsuya's boyfriend could be* He better learn to swim, is all I'm saying. XDDDD

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:47 pm
Well, we're rping together in Demon and Travel..other then that I can't remember ever actually rping with you. O__e But then again I don't have the best memory so who knows what I've done over the last couple years. Um, resemblances...well we're both small, and natural blondes and we get a little crazy when in the same room, but other then that, I dunno.

*ducks Yoko's swishy cape* Hey, you could put an eye out with that thing!

PFT. Either that or he'll have to buy water wings. XD

Cloudberry_Truffles

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:49 pm
I'm serious here! Writing style, even the syntax of your paragraphs... it's all alike.

Actually, once I started speculating that the two of you were somehow one person, but that seems to be a far-fetched idea....

Even if there's the fact that when White is on, Yoko is almost always offline for some reason

Now that just ended up showing off how much of a stalker I am

T___T

Oh, I think I made a yaoi roleplay WAYY back... a yaoi version of Cantarella, I think. The only reason I remember is because it was a roleplay I made, and I probably made like a grand total of five in my entire roleplaying life XD

BOTH BLONDE. NO FAIR !!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:54 pm
LOL. Well you aren't the first person to think that; in fact, I sometimes profile sit for White when she has to be gone for long periods of time and we know each other's passwords which makes it easier to collaborate on rps if one of us catches a spelling mistake or something that the other didn't notice, so technically you aren't wrong. But we live in different time zones and different parts of the USA, so trust me, we aren't the same person. White's far too busy to be online as much as I am; she actually has a life.

We just rp the same way because everything I know I learned from White, and the fact that growing up we took the same english classes before I moved. BATMAN DIGRESSES. AND SHE SHALL NOT STOP SWISHING. *swishes cape even more* FEAAAARRRR MEEEEEEE.

LOOOL, water wings. Kind of diminishes the cool factor, doesn't it?

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:07 pm
Yep, I noticed that too 8D Awww, so it's really two people after all.

I ADMIRE YOUR FRIENDSHIP.

Wish I had something like that. Most friends I have don't roleplay, and like hell I'll exchange passwords with Coffee XD I don't trust her all that much, and neither does she trust me entirely. We're always pulling grudges at school too, though those situations disintegrate within a few days. Then again, Coffee's the person who got me into roleplaying as well, so I have reason to kick her for dragging me into this.

(Not that she'll let me kick her, of course; if she saw this post she'd put my head under her foot at school).

COFFEE, IF YOU SEE THIS, DON'T KILL ME IN ALGEBRA II. I... WILL ATTEMPT BRIBES!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 pm
It's not someting to admire; we lived right across the street from each other so we were forced together against our will. Just kidding, it's totally the real thing and White is my idol and the peanut butter to my jelly which I don't like because it's nasty. Well, we're both writers by nature so rping just seemed like another awesome thing we could do together.

Also, White, good call on the necklace containing Katsuya's special siren voice concept; very ariel-esque. IF THAT BOY DOESN'T GET SOME CRUSHES I WILL LOSE ALL FAITH IN HUMANITY.

Because have you seen his appearance, Pudding? HAVE YOU SEEN? HE IS GORGEOUS AND LOVELY AND UNF.XD *shot*

Another point for those of the blonde race. LOOOOOOL. *rolls*

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:20 pm
Oh sure. Coffee and I are too alike, and we have that personality where if we're alike, we don't get along and are always bumping heads together. She's better at me at math, and I don't think I'm better than her at anything except for drawing, maybe. DAMN IT ALL!

I HAVE SEEN. I HAVE NOSEBLED AS WELL. 8D

He will probably get an admirer from my end... working on a profile that's being delayed because I like to socialize D;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:29 pm
Yoko is terrible at math, completely terrible; I was not meant for numbers and calculations, not at all. I would also venture to say I'm not good with drawing, either, but I'm secure enough with my art skills. XD

Congrats White, you have made people nosebleed with your picture choices! *glomp tackles* I'm so proud of youuuuuuu! I'd have Sayuri into him as well, but she's older then he is...so....no. : L Because Yoko is not into that. How was I phrasing it last night with Yuna?

"That is so not hot". XD

Whaaaat? Pudding, you must send me the profile! Yoko keeps having to reject super crappy ones.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:42 pm
Math.... SCREW DAT. I get F's on my tests; haven't gotten a single B this year yet. It makes no sense to me.

Oh, Yoko, your art is good on my standards. I've seen very bad things before... not worth talkin' about.

AGHHHH Pudding is lazy as hell though. But it'll be in your inbox soon... tomorrow, maybe. For once I'm going to tackle a female character. I don't know how that's going to turn out though... Grah.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 11:07 pm
O__O Dear lord Pudding, a FEMALE? Don't push yourself too hard, take on a boy as well to balance out the normalcy. XD

Oho...White, you keep sending me your profile in bits, and even though I really shouldn't, I'm declaring these two as my favorites~ I also might be a Katsuya fangirl, and it's not just because that's one sexy man picture of Len, no, not at all. THAT BOY WILL HAVE MANY ADMIRERS, I KNOW IT.

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

a wandering star

Excitable Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:20 am
[/sits quietly in the corner listening to SHINee's Lucifer and noms on popcorn]

o u o

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash