Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lesbians of all ages

Back to Guilds

A place for lesbians to hang out and chat. 

Tags: lesbians, helpful, all ages, single, roleplaying 

Reply Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays
Girls with piercings? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarlingLu892

Invisible Gaian

7,300 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:29 am
-Valentine-K
LaceyLooWho
-Valentine-K
LaceyLooWho
-Valentine-K

Thanks((: the artist was awesome and Im hopefully going back to him soon for one on my wrist <3

It looks good. what are you getting on your wrist.
i think in a few weeks or whenever i decide on coloring im going to get my stars colored in.

The word Ohana on my wrist with a small wave.

That will be cute, i couldnt help but think of lilo and stitch when i read what you were putting...

I love Lilo and Stitch((:

Stitch is so freakin cute.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:02 pm
iiDarby
depends on what she has. I have my nose pierced and ears but rarely wear earrings.

Hmm, so like for instance, i have a septum , a labret, and my tongue web. If you saw a girl with all this, would you even give her a second look?  

-Valentine-K

Nion Kokesu

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:04 pm
Love piercings and love pierced girls. It's been /far/ too long since I've gotten one, but I'm not going to even think about any new ones until I'm back in a first world country.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:11 pm
-Valentine-K
iiDarby
depends on what she has. I have my nose pierced and ears but rarely wear earrings.

Hmm, so like for instance, i have a septum , a labret, and my tongue web. If you saw a girl with all this, would you even give her a second look?

Yeah I would, But if her face was covered in piercings then no I wouldn't.  

iiDarby
Captain

Married Pawn

9,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Married 100

-Valentine-K

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 12:52 pm
iiDarby
-Valentine-K
iiDarby

Yeah I would, But if her face was covered in piercings then no I wouldn't.

Oh okay. you just don't want a girl COVERED with piercings. Lookin like she threw her face in a tackle box.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:28 am
I think its sexy ^^ especially on Butch girls. I used to have my side of my lip, eyebrow and my labret done, now i only have my labret and i recently got my belly button done. I love piercings, its sexy <3  

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

-Valentine-K

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:53 am
I have my labret, my septum, my tongue web, and soon Im going to get my eye brow done, and then facially wise, Im done with piercings.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:34 pm
I think it will llook great ^^  

iFawkher

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:51 pm
x x x x x

User Image

I have 3 small silver studded earrings on each ear. I don't wear much jewelry. I appreciate some piercings but not all. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, that some pull it off well while others don't or over-do it. I think keeping it simple or only to a few is fine. So a stud in the nose and/or a couple of piercings on the ears is cool in my books. I have to admit I'm not fond of tongue piercings, large gauges in the ear or lip piercings, and nose piercings that go through the nostrils. I guess I'm old fashioned and appreciate the actual face of the person and not the piercings that cover it and sometimes hide nice qualities of the face and would rather just see the face instead?

I don't mean any offense to those who do wear these kind of piercings. I believe they are fine and lovely in their own way. Some people look really cool in them and everything. I'm just being honest that I am not personally attracted to this kind of style of piercings per say and felt sharing what kind of piercings I had and my own personal thoughts about it.

x x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 10:16 pm
Kumei Chou
x x x x x

User Image

I have 3 small silver studded earrings on each ear. I don't wear much jewelry. I appreciate some piercings but not all. Someone mentioned it earlier in this thread, that some pull it off well while others don't or over-do it. I think keeping it simple or only to a few is fine. So a stud in the nose and/or a couple of piercings on the ears is cool in my books. I have to admit I'm not fond of tongue piercings, large gauges in the ear or lip piercings, and nose piercings that go through the nostrils. I guess I'm old fashioned and appreciate the actual face of the person and not the piercings that cover it and sometimes hide nice qualities of the face and would rather just see the face instead?

I don't mean any offense to those who do wear these kind of piercings. I believe they are fine and lovely in their own way. Some people look really cool in them and everything. I'm just being honest that I am not personally attracted to this kind of style of piercings per say and felt sharing what kind of piercings I had and my own personal thoughts about it.

x x x x x

And thats all i was curious about was peoples opinions about piercings(: So anyone who doesnt like you expressing your opinion can ******** off. And btw, when someone stretches their ears, they're not called "gauges". it's plugs. gauge is the size of plugs.  

-Valentine-K

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:31 pm
x x x x x

User Image

I never knew that. Now I know. I always heard friends saying "gauges".
But I guess they were referring to the stretching of the ear. Cool. I learned something new. .u.

Yeah. I do like to share my opinion, but I don't want to upset others either, you know? I try really hard not to sound offensive 'cause I don't mean any offense in any way. Like I appreciate it on people who really got the cool style going. I'm just not personally attracted to that. 'Cause I have lots of friends with piercings of all sorts actually. I guess it's just when I'm with someone I don't want the metal in the way from me touching that beautiful face. .u.

That's just my personal preference though. Heh heh.

x x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:33 pm
x x x x x

User Image

And omg that little creature in your signature. What is that? A shrew? Whatever it is, it looks super cute. .u.

x x x x x

Cerulean Thief

Dangerous Pirate

12,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Invisibility 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Sinna Roll

Bashful Warrior

13,075 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 7:12 pm
Piercings are cool! I have two piercing on both ears. Gonna get a tongue ring and a Marilyn when I'm about 18 (or until my mom quits being a spaz) and I'm gonna get a dragon tattoo. I talk too much sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:11 pm
I rather enjoy them. I mean, not all of them some are creepy. But generally speaking I think they look nice in moderation. Or in certain cases like I think Maria Jose Cristerno is beautiful but like me I have an eyebrow piercing and plan on getting a lip piercing. But yeah. I mean even some people can pull of tons and tons of piercings. So really it depends on the face... By the way -Valentine-K I love your hair mucho  

MisaMaiValentine

7,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
Lesbians/Bisexuals/Gays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items