Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Law and Love (( 1x1 lil lady beetle&peaches)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:57 pm
peaches_and_cream_cutie
User Image

Tessia shook her head, a lock of golden blonde hair escaped from the safety of her hood. " They won't miss me. Besides, I was heading there myself in a couple hours." They approached the cross roads, meeting a sign. Loria was to the left at fifty miles and the Chimsee seeport was to the right at 600 miles; of course she turned to the left.
" Your voice doesn't seem to be doing very well, still sick from that nasty cold I bet." she sighed, shaking her head a little. " You should rest your voice Lord Byron, when we make camp I can serve you a herb tea." It wasn't like going off from the city was a bad thing. As a royal servie member, she was required to help anyone of the noble upper class in any way. No matter what she happened to be doing. They road for a while, Tessia chattering about the ladies of the royal court and the kings agenda. It was mindless pleasent conversation, unlike the prim and proper ladies with their stiff humour and dull tales.But he didn't need to say anything..
They entered the dark, calm forest, the atmosphere was quiet but warm. Birds chirped quietly in the distance and the only other sound was horses' hooves on the dusty road. It was full of color, this forest; wildflowers covered the vast ground and wound up the trees in delicate tendrils. It wasn't long before the two came to the Hangman's Bridge. It stretched across a vast canyon with a wide rushing river underneath and another denser forest on the other side.But there was room on the bridge for only one at a time.
" I'll go first and make sure it is safe for you, my Lord." she dismounted and made a cute bow before leady her horse onto the rickety bridge.... . .
(( Oh its fine Sanni ^^ lol, it gave me time to practice longer posts))

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:57 pm
bump..  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:12 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

Time passed quickly and night was fast approaching. The woman beside him chattered away contently about various things. He less than half-listened to what she was saying as his mind frequently wondered about his pursuers and he planned what he would do if they did manage to find him. Taking the woman as hostage was one option. He also thought about various ways that he could lose this woman. Sooner or later she would realise who he truly was. They were within the forest now and paused before they Hangman’s Bridge. The young woman offered to cross the bridge first. Ezra’s mind mentally pictured her crossing the bridge, him cutting the ropes, and then watching her and her horse fall into the rushing river. That was one way he could permanently lose her. But he could never stoop so low and become the criminal that he was being unjustly accused of. The young man dismounted, grabbed the horse’s reins and tugged on it as a signal for the horse to follow. He followed after the woman on the creaky old bridge, continuing his prolonged hours of silence.

۞OOC: Sorry for not replying for AGES! :[  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 9:10 pm
User Image

Soon it was nightfall and they had not reached a town yet. In this forest, it was best not to travel when the beasts were out so Tessia stifled a yawn behind her mask and stopped her horse under the roots of a redwood tree. " Well, Lord Byron, I think we should settle here for the night." Dismounting from her steed, she led both horses under the tree. It was so large that one could fit at the least seventy people under it comfortably. She tied the horses up and set up camo quickly. She knew better than to treat Lord Byron like an old man and help him down so she bowed a little. " I will be right back my lord, I am just going to get some of that throat soothing plant. There was a bush just outside." Tessia went to retrieve it, blending in with the night completely the moment she stepped outside. In the remaining silence, the fire crackled once or twice and beasts chirped outside.

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:14 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The man nodded to acknowledge the reason for her departure and after watching her disappear into the darkness he dismounted his horse. Ezra shook his legs to get some feeling back into them. His muscles ached from the long journey on horseback. And he was hungry. His stomach grumbled in agreement to this thought. The twenty-four year old stepped closer to the fire that the woman had deftly created. He took off his gloves and stuffed them in his pocket before holding out his hands to expose them to the lovely warmth the flames provided. His fingers were icy cold. The night was chilly and he was ever so glad that he had swiped a thick fancy cloak belonging to a nobleman. He smirked as he wondered what would happen once the woman found out that he wasn’t the man who she believed him to be. It was inevitable that she would eventually discover that he was the ‘murderer’. He should ride off without her right now in her absence but that idea was irrational. She would be back any moment. Although he would never admit it, there was a part of him that would feel guilty for leaving the woman alone in this dangerous forest to fend for herself; there could be anything lurking in the darkness. In addition to that she didn’t seem like such a bad person when judging from her acts of kindness towards her ‘friend’. While lost in his own thoughts, once again, he absently uttered a small spell that made the flames grow larger, brighter and warmer.

۞OOC: I miss RPing with you! D: Two more weeks and I'll be FREE! ><
I have two ideas in mind for the story so far. One, maybe she sees him use magic on the fire and discovers his identity. Two, a crazy wild beast attacks her or him haha. But if you have something else in mind then please go ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 pm
User Image

Tessia searched in the night for the herb; she stepped silently through the brush until she felt a fern with the leaves she needed. She quickly gathered what she needed in a small pouch and turned to walk back through the brush and to the camp. There was a snap behind her. Tessia froze, all senses on high alert. Everything was quiet again after a few moments but she took out her whip. She began walking faster to camp. She heard the snap again and looked back to see two blood red eyes looking at her before it pounced. It hit her back, forcing her on the ground and holding her there as it started ripping at her shoulder and arm. Her armour prevented it from getting to her neck but it would kill her in other ways. She tried getting to her whip but could not reach it from where she was pinned. The creature was growling and screaching like a demon and finally Tessia used all her might to roll onto her back and kick it in the face with her spiked boot. It didn't like that at all. She ran a few more steps then screamed as it bit into her leg and scratched away her mask. " HELP!!!! SOMEBODY!!" her scream pierced into the night and then everything went black as a heavy clawed paw smacked her head with a sickening crack. .
(( Lol, I am so mean to my characters. And I have the count down going! >w< ))  

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 1:11 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The desperate cry for help pierced his thoughts and his head snapped up in attention. There was no doubt who that voice belonged to. How could he not know it with such familiarity after hours and hours of listening to nothing but it? Although he had lived his life as a shameless thief and most recently been labelled a murderer, he wasn’t a cowardly man to leave a helpless soul to die at the hands of.... With haste Ezra had made his way in the direction he had heard the voice, which wasn’t far, and stood now before the horrid scene. The huge black beast flicked its queer yellow cat-like eyes at the newcomer, a growl emanating from its throat and saliva dripping from its wide mouth. The woman lay unconscious below the dark creature. The monster leaped at the young man, paws outstretched and its jaw wide open. There wasn’t a second to spare to think.

“Valik!” he shouted and thrust his hand forward. Out of his open palm a round ball of fire shot out and struck the thing at its mouth with enough force to send it flying backward. Ezra’s eyes were the same colour as the fireball while he watched the four-legged beast stagger to its feet and bound away whimpering. A pleasant sense of satisfaction hummed within him but it was quickly replaced with dread as he hurried to the motionless body of the woman who had been looking for a herb for him – well not exactly him but still. His fingers felt for the pulse at her wrist. When it was evident relief washed over him. With the greatest care, he picked the woman up and carried her, with one arm under her upper back and the other behind her knees.

Once he had put her on the ground before the warm fire, he straightened his back and saw her face for the first time. Although her face was quite pale from shock, she was undoubtedly a pretty thing. As he took off his cloak to put over her slender figure he noticed that her leg was bleeding. He tore off a bit of fabric from the cloak and wrapped up her wound. Placing his hand lightly over it, he muttered a spell which would hasten the healing process but the effect wouldn’t be instantaneous. Then the weary magician-in-training propped his back against the trunk of the tree and waited vigilantly for the night to pass.

۞OOC: Here it is! <3 Sorry for the wait! Hope this post makes up for it! ><  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Her head was fuzzy with fever and she had a bitter taste in her mouth when she finally became conscious again. Sunlight filtered through the trees above her in a dim haze as rain poured down in the morning. Tessia turned her head slowly, everything was still spinning from the other night; suddenly she thought of poor old Lord Byron. " M'Lor---!!!" Tessia hissed in pain as she sat up too quick, her shoulder was hurt as well as her leg and the world once again had tripples of everything. When the feeling passed she looked around the camp. She saw no Lord Byron, but a young man. He was fast asleep against the tree trunk and something told her that he was important. With great effort she limped over, than held a dagger to his throat. " Where is Lord Byron!" she yelled to wake him. Her eyes were fiery blue and that ment she was quite pissed off.

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 6:56 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The tip of a cold blade to his throat pulled the young man out of the light dreamless sleep to which he had succumbed to as the first rays of sunlight streamed through the forest. His reddish-brown eyes flicked up to meet the woman’s glare. He sat still; one small move and the blade would undoubtedly draw blood from his neck. “I am him,” he replied seriously while holding her fiery gaze. To explain himself he further added, “I have been disguising myself as him ever since you assumed me to be that lord under the cloak.” Ezra looked down at the dagger at his throat then returned his gaze back to her. “Can you please remove your dagger? It’s rather irritating...and ironic considering I saved your life last night.”

۞OOC:  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2012 2:10 pm
User Image

Tessia looked at him carefully, her vision still blurred a bit. " Well then, why the hell didn't you say something?" she asked, putting the dagger away quickly and looking for her mask. Yes, even in her battered state she was going to head back by herself to the town. Tessia stooped down and put her cloak on gingerly and then started to try and get her armour back on...but it was ruined. .

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 4:33 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

The man let out a small inconspicuous sigh of relief when the dangerous and sharp weapon was put away. He watched her with a slight frown as she picked up her cloak and wore it. “What are you doing?” he asked with a touch of incredulity in his voice. “You’re injured. You need to rest.” His concern about her welfare surprised him. It would be more appropriate for him to be gleeful about the prospect of her leaving him alone. Unfortunately his bloody conscience wouldn’t allow it. He pushed himself up onto his feet and crossed his arms while continuing to observe her – the woman whose job was to capture him dead or alive. Luckily for him, it seemed the woman was too weary from blood loss, shock and pain to even bother with asking for his identity. “In your state you might pass out before you even reach the city.” He assumed that was where she was planning on going.

۞OOC:  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:41 pm
User Image

She hissed in pain as the armour touched her raw and bloodied shoulder. " It does not matter. I need to get back to the city. I have a job to do." Tessia grabbed her thight high boots and started lacing it over the wound, only to break the barely there scab. Blood started to stain through the fabric in spots. She merely gritted her teeth and tightened the laces; the spots kept growing redder and spreading out further the more she laced them. Her hands reached for her pack and she put it on, then she got ready to stand up. Her master would kill her if he saw her in this pathetic situation.The pain in her leg was so excruciating that she almost passed out again. " AH!" Tessia yelped and closed her eyes as tears formed, she crumpled into the ground, her hands clutching her leg hard.

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

Ezra was amazed by how determined the young woman was to get back to the city. He watched in slight alarm as blood seeped through her white boots. At her yelp, he had moved quickly to her side and crouched beside her. “I told you. You need to rest,” he repeated gently when he saw how much pain she was in. His hands hovered over her boot and hesitated a moment before tugging at the laces. “I’m going to bandage your wound up again okay. Just relax.” He wasn’t very good at healing magic. He had thought it wasn’t as important as learning how to attack and defend yourself in a fight. The spell he had used on her injury last night was obviously a weak spell but one he had practised before. There was another that he could recall, which was more potent, but one he hadn’t had the opportunity to use yet. If he used it carefully perhaps she wouldn’t notice.

۞OOC:  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:51 pm
User Image

A small groan escaped her lips of frustration and pain as he slid her boot off. She knew she was screwed as she saw the deep gash seep open again. The strange man irritated and touched her at the same time. He was an a** for not telling her who he really was in the first place, but Tessia couldn't help but admire his concern for a complete stranger. It was still early morning from the way the shadows crept across the ground; the rain did not seem like it would stop any time soon either. Tessia simply laid back as the strange man bandaged her up again. She was not concerned at all with him trying something. She knew how to injure someone badly with her whip. " Thank you..." Tessia sighed, pulling her armoured glove off of her hand and throwing it on her bag. As he worked her eyes studied him. He obviously was in some sort of trouble and most likely a thief due to the cloak. But she also noticed he was rather...cute. Her assasins guild was all women so her contact with men was limited to her sponsor Lord Byron and priests. " So, stranger, who are you?"

peaches_and_cream_cutie

Charitable Dabbler

8,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

littleladybeetle

Sparkly Shapeshifter

8,500 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:12 am
User Image
𝕰zra 𝕷eon 𝕺rson

Ezra pulled off her boot gently. Then he tore a piece of material from the cloak he had ‘borrowed’. As he wound the lengthy piece of material around her calf and over her shin, he cast a healing spell without moving his lips. It was much harder than when uttering the spell so a great deal of concentration was needed. As he wasn’t very good at healing, the spell probably wouldn’t have as much potency as he would have liked. The thief-magician aimed to at least decrease the intensity of her pain, reduce blood loss, and accelerate the rate of healing. After several repetitions of the ancient words in a mantra-like fashion with a slight frown of concentration upon his face, he was done. Only then did he notice that he was being observed by his patient. His red-brown eyes crept across from the bandaged leg, up the feminine curves of her body, to meet her curious eyes. He lightly chuckled at her question. “A lonely traveller,” he replied, “who goes by the name Ezra.” He cocked his head to the side slightly, causing blonde locks to fall over his eyes. “And you are?” he asked while pushing away his hair with the back of his hand as his fingers had come into contact with her blood.

۞OOC: Sorry for the late reply! The new semester started :[ I wish I had my holidays baaaack! ><  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff