Do anything from simple chatter to roleplaying 

Tags: Funn, Talk, Hang Out, Contest, Role Play 

Reply The Hang Out
Anyone wanna chat with a weirdo? ;p Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie of a tootsie pop?
  Who cares?!?! (;p)
View Results

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:27 pm
Minley Bimbley
kanako irigashi
Minley Bimbley
I am also interested in anything relating to video-games in this post.

Hop hop! haha. =p

What kind do you like??
So many.
The sheer number alone, disregarding type or reasons,
is enough to blow minds like that movie scanners.

And the reasons why are incomprehensible to some.

I like to shoost people though. :33

And play manymanymany different a type of game.

It's hard to talk about..
uh..
so anyoneone else? confused

games, eh? What kinda games do you play, or have you played recently?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:30 pm
Ryu Daichi
I'll talk about either anime or video games. I haven't seen that many anime, though I'm interested in so many. I've played A LOT of video games for many different systems. I like many different kinds of games, though my favorite are rpgs. xd

Yeah, rpgs are my favorite I think too xp I recently have been playing Phantom Crash, a mech-battle game, but I don't expect people to know it, cause it's not well-known lol But shoot me 5 of some of your favorite video games, or games you've been playing recently, even if they're old lol Personally, I've always been a classics fan, but cannot deny the awesomeness of today.  

Tantei_Saru3

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:45 pm
Unmake
Anime/Manga. Which ones are your favorites?
Video games: What system and type of games are you into?
Old movies: How old are we talking about?

Well, for anime or manga, Case Closed has been my favorite since the beginning of my anime career. The old pokemon has always been my favorite up until a few years ago though. Teen anime started coming into my views.... welll, when I became one coincidentally xD I really like mystery anime/manga, action, comedy for sure ;p, umm mecha is good, sci-fi is good sometimes, just a whole bunch of anime, just not fantasy or supernatural, which knocks out a LOT of them XP

video games.... video games....I guess most types, same deal like anime/manga, and anything else. Um, I can go as far back as Atari and Sega Genesis, then, for me, came SNES, then N64, PS1, PS2, XB... I guess that's it xD Always a classics fan, but other than the fact there's more sex and death.... not always in that order either stare games have increased in awesome... in some perspectives wink

Well, I suppose... 70's-90's. And yeah, 90's aren't too old, but whatever XP I have gone older than 70's, but basically in that range. I recently saw a movie made in the 90's, GREAT movie, called The ghost and the darkness, you gotta see it lol One of the best lion movies I've ever seen. Right up there with Secondhand Lions and Lion King ;p Sorry it took me so long btw and that this is a long post sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:08 pm
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
I'll talk about either anime or video games. I haven't seen that many anime, though I'm interested in so many. I've played A LOT of video games for many different systems. I like many different kinds of games, though my favorite are rpgs. xd

Yeah, rpgs are my favorite I think too xp I recently have been playing Phantom Crash, a mech-battle game, but I don't expect people to know it, cause it's not well-known lol But shoot me 5 of some of your favorite video games, or games you've been playing recently, even if they're old lol Personally, I've always been a classics fan, but cannot deny the awesomeness of today.

I know a ton of games, but I'm unfamiliar with Phantom Crash. I know I've heard of it before though. sweatdrop

I know how it feels to play things that aren't well known. A lot of what I play would fit that description.

I've been playing since the NES days, so I too like the classics. It's amazing how far games have come since then.

I can't narrow it down to five, but I'll tell you what my favorite series are. In no particular order they are Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Ar Tonelico, Tales, Mana Khemia, Fire Emblem, Atelier Iris, Dragon Quest, Phantom Brave, and Mario. I like a lot more than that, but I think that's plenty for now.

I'm currently playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and after that I'll probably play Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Sorry if I've said too much, but I'm a big fan of games. I'll be happy to talk about them anytime! xd  

Ryu Daichi

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:43 pm
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

I know a ton of games, but I'm unfamiliar with Phantom Crash. I know I've heard of it before though. sweatdrop

I know how it feels to play things that aren't well known. A lot of what I play would fit that description.

I've been playing since the NES days, so I too like the classics. It's amazing how far games have come since then.

I can't narrow it down to five, but I'll tell you what my favorite series are. In no particular order they are Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, Ar Tonelico, Tales, Mana Khemia, Fire Emblem, Atelier Iris, Dragon Quest, Phantom Brave, and Mario. I like a lot more than that, but I think that's plenty for now.

I'm currently playing Rune Factory: Tides of Destiny, and after that I'll probably play Muramasa: The Demon Blade and Kid Icarus: Uprising.

Sorry if I've said too much, but I'm a big fan of games. I'll be happy to talk about them anytime! xd

No problem, I'm a rambler in general so lol No worries AT ALL xd

*reviewing your list*....... mm-hm........MM-hm!........ right........ okaaay ..... yeeaah... oh right, right.......... I know some of these games ^_^ ......WELL! I have to say Legend of Zelda, Atelier Iris and Mario were the ones that caught my eye though X) Man! Haven't played Atelier Iris in forever, I beat Ocarina of Time last year..... I played Super Marion RPG just last week lol AWESOME game, possibly my favorite of the series.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:50 pm
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

*reviewing your list*....... mm-hm........MM-hm!........ right........ okaaay ..... yeeaah... oh right, right.......... I know some of these games ^_^ ......WELL! I have to say Legend of Zelda, Atelier Iris and Mario were the ones that caught my eye though X) Man! Haven't played Atelier Iris in forever, I beat Ocarina of Time last year..... I played Super Marion RPG just last week lol AWESOME game, possibly my favorite of the series.

I'm impressed that I found someone who likes Atelier Iris, let alone has even heard of it. My favorite one is 3. I have all three of them and played them all a bunch, but sadly I stopped playing all of them right before the end. I have a bad habit of not finishing games. sweatdrop

I have yet to play Ocarina of Time, but I have the 3DS version as well as the N64 one, so I'll get to it eventually. I've played most Zelda games and I'd say A Link to the Past is my favorite one.

I've also played most of the Mario games. I like so many, but my favorite two are Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

What other games do you like?  

Ryu Daichi

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 9:52 pm
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

I'm impressed that I found someone who likes Atelier Iris, let alone has even heard of it. My favorite one is 3. I have all three of them and played them all a bunch, but sadly I stopped playing all of them right before the end. I have a bad habit of not finishing games. sweatdrop

I have yet to play Ocarina of Time, but I have the 3DS version as well as the N64 one, so I'll get to it eventually. I've played most Zelda games and I'd say A Link to the Past is my favorite one.

I've also played most of the Mario games. I like so many, but my favorite two are Super Mario Bros. 3 and Super Mario World.

I only own the first one and never beat it lol I think my brother did though. But, for me, I have to take breaks ALL the time with video games. If I really get into it, there's bound to be a part I get stuck at ya'know? So, I might go months without playing it lol Hopefully my game comes back too or I'm screwed ;p

Oh, yeah, definitely. Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are my two favorites easy. I have Majora's Mask, but I am SO stuck on it lol I suck at that game rofl

Yeah, there are a lot of mario games... I'd have to say, Super Mario World 1, Super Marion RPG and Super Mario 64 are my favorites.

Hmm, WELL! There's quite a few, I used to be a gamer lol A competitive one, but not a serious one. I guess I'll just start off with the short list. Chrono trigger, mirror's edge, super smash bros, golden sun, the godfather, Banjo & Kazooie, lemmings (snes), arkanoid, earthbound, donkey kong country, Frogger, alpha protocol, clue, rocket: robot on wheels.That's mostly made up of SNES, N64, XB, a couple of XB360, and one gba game lol Tip of the iceberg, and I didn't even go into the Playstation systems lol  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:19 am
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

I only own the first one and never beat it lol I think my brother did though. But, for me, I have to take breaks ALL the time with video games. If I really get into it, there's bound to be a part I get stuck at ya'know? So, I might go months without playing it lol Hopefully my game comes back too or I'm screwed ;p

Oh, yeah, definitely. Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past are my two favorites easy. I have Majora's Mask, but I am SO stuck on it lol I suck at that game rofl

Yeah, there are a lot of mario games... I'd have to say, Super Mario World 1, Super Marion RPG and Super Mario 64 are my favorites.

Hmm, WELL! There's quite a few, I used to be a gamer lol A competitive one, but not a serious one. I guess I'll just start off with the short list. Chrono trigger, mirror's edge, super smash bros, golden sun, the godfather, Banjo & Kazooie, lemmings (snes), arkanoid, earthbound, donkey kong country, Frogger, alpha protocol, clue, rocket: robot on wheels.That's mostly made up of SNES, N64, XB, a couple of XB360, and one gba game lol Tip of the iceberg, and I didn't even go into the Playstation systems lol

I guess I just don't like beating games all that much. It's depressing for me when a game is done. Sometimes I'll be stuck in a game and have no clue what to do next and I'll stop playing for days or more, but when I get back playing I sometimes get ideas that never crossed my mind originally and they turn out to be correct.

It's rare these days for someone to like the classics as much as you do. I was so stupid when it came to games as I was growing up. There are so many NES, SNES, N64, and PS1 games that I wished I would've played back then.

The only ones I've played of those are Super Smash Bros. and Donkey Kong Country. I do plan on getting Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun eventually though. I have all 3 Smash games and consider myself a fan, though I'm not very good at them. sad

I'd be interested in knowing more of what games you like. Some more series I like are Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet, Okami, Mario Kart, Sly, Odin Sphere, and Grandia. Sadly I haven't played many old games, so most of what I like is from the last decade or so.  

Ryu Daichi

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

I guess I just don't like beating games all that much. It's depressing for me when a game is done. Sometimes I'll be stuck in a game and have no clue what to do next and I'll stop playing for days or more, but when I get back playing I sometimes get ideas that never crossed my mind originally and they turn out to be correct.

It's rare these days for someone to like the classics as much as you do. I was so stupid when it came to games as I was growing up. There are so many NES, SNES, N64, and PS1 games that I wished I would've played back then.

The only ones I've played of those are Super Smash Bros. and Donkey Kong Country. I do plan on getting Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun eventually though. I have all 3 Smash games and consider myself a fan, though I'm not very good at them. sad

I'd be interested in knowing more of what games you like. Some more series I like are Kingdom Hearts, Ratchet, Okami, Mario Kart, Sly, Odin Sphere, and Grandia. Sadly I haven't played many old games, so most of what I like is from the last decade or so.

Yeah, for me, I was just too competitive to stop trying to beat it lol Of course, I didn't finish a lot of them cause I gave up on beating this one guy, or couldn't figure something out..... usually a boss though stressed

Isn't it? xd Very pro-classics, this guy ;p .......hmm, I wasn't too stupid about older games lol But I used to (don't have them anymore stressed ) play old Atari games. I'm not talkin just the old favorites like, well, not sure if these are Atari, but Frogger, pac-man, pong, etc. But the ones you don't hear about, Baby Jo, Going down with the Captain, GP Kid, etc. So many really don't appreciate that era, much less the way I do talk2hand wink I mean, so many on just PS1, so many I can't remember right now lol

That's a very good quality. You suck at something, but still enjoy it, very good quality indeed. But Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun? Some of the best times I ever had playing games, those were in the favorites, but I kinda walked away from fantasy stuff in my old gamer age XP And I'm not even 18 yet lol But same goes for Donkey Kong Country and Smash Bros., best of times biggrin

One question, by "Ratchet", do you mean "Ratchet and Clank"? and by "Sly", do you mean "Sly Cooper"? I never played R&C, but I have played and beat all three Sly Cooper games. I never played Grandia really, that's when I was getting off the fantasy genre so sweatdrop lol

94 was a good time for games, a lot of good ones came out, like "A link to the Past" I think. Kingdom Hearts 1&2 were great, but those are the ones I ever got to play. I have the original Mario Kart and still love playin it xp I'm blanking on PS1, but I'm getting some N64 to mind..... Uhh, can't remember it's name, but it was some gecko game, I'm not sure how fun it IS, but it was pretty fun back then lol It's one of those games you're unsure about your game taste back then, but I THINK it was good ;p Donkey Kong 64, I thought, was pretty good. By Mario Party 3, that series kinda got.... today-a-fied lol But I do like those three games, OH MAN! I just remembered one, "Threads of Fate", I used to LOVE that game. It was on the first playstation too dramallama But I LOVE the classics man. But stepping away from it for a second, Phantom Crash, which I gotta mention "Robot Alchemic Drive" because it falls under this category with Phantom Crash: "Best mech-battling games I've ever played" xd There's one more too, but I can't remember. Phantom Crash, other then some of the character, which now that I think of it, RAD has this problem in a way too lol Epic games, and I know when to say epic wink The controls on RAD, awesome. music on Phantom Crash, awesome. Voice actors on RAD, SUCKS! lol You HAVE to play the girl, or it gets too annoying for the common pedestrian. Personally, I like playing the hero guy, but the other guy has this awful southern accent rofl As for the attitudes on some of the characters in Phantom Crash, I will tell you, like some of the gaians on here, they make my head hurt stare lol The GOOD news is I'm a very psychologically curious person razz So, I never get too annoyed with actual real people. And well, game characters too but whatever xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 2:14 pm
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

Yeah, for me, I was just too competitive to stop trying to beat it lol Of course, I didn't finish a lot of them cause I gave up on beating this one guy, or couldn't figure something out..... usually a boss though stressed

Isn't it? xd Very pro-classics, this guy ;p .......hmm, I wasn't too stupid about older games lol But I used to (don't have them anymore stressed ) play old Atari games. I'm not talkin just the old favorites like, well, not sure if these are Atari, but Frogger, pac-man, pong, etc. But the ones you don't hear about, Baby Jo, Going down with the Captain, GP Kid, etc. So many really don't appreciate that era, much less the way I do talk2hand wink I mean, so many on just PS1, so many I can't remember right now lol

That's a very good quality. You suck at something, but still enjoy it, very good quality indeed. But Chrono Trigger and Golden Sun? Some of the best times I ever had playing games, those were in the favorites, but I kinda walked away from fantasy stuff in my old gamer age XP And I'm not even 18 yet lol But same goes for Donkey Kong Country and Smash Bros., best of times biggrin

One question, by "Ratchet", do you mean "Ratchet and Clank"? and by "Sly", do you mean "Sly Cooper"? I never played R&C, but I have played and beat all three Sly Cooper games. I never played Grandia really, that's when I was getting off the fantasy genre so sweatdrop lol

94 was a good time for games, a lot of good ones came out, like "A link to the Past" I think. Kingdom Hearts 1&2 were great, but those are the ones I ever got to play. I have the original Mario Kart and still love playin it xp I'm blanking on PS1, but I'm getting some N64 to mind..... Uhh, can't remember it's name, but it was some gecko game, I'm not sure how fun it IS, but it was pretty fun back then lol It's one of those games you're unsure about your game taste back then, but I THINK it was good ;p Donkey Kong 64, I thought, was pretty good. By Mario Party 3, that series kinda got.... today-a-fied lol But I do like those three games, OH MAN! I just remembered one, "Threads of Fate", I used to LOVE that game. It was on the first playstation too dramallama But I LOVE the classics man. But stepping away from it for a second, Phantom Crash, which I gotta mention "Robot Alchemic Drive" because it falls under this category with Phantom Crash: "Best mech-battling games I've ever played" xd There's one more too, but I can't remember. Phantom Crash, other then some of the character, which now that I think of it, RAD has this problem in a way too lol Epic games, and I know when to say epic wink The controls on RAD, awesome. music on Phantom Crash, awesome. Voice actors on RAD, SUCKS! lol You HAVE to play the girl, or it gets too annoying for the common pedestrian. Personally, I like playing the hero guy, but the other guy has this awful southern accent rofl As for the attitudes on some of the characters in Phantom Crash, I will tell you, like some of the gaians on here, they make my head hurt stare lol The GOOD news is I'm a very psychologically curious person razz So, I never get too annoyed with actual real people. And well, game characters too but whatever xp

Hold it just a second there! I never said I sucked at Smash. I said I wasn't very good. There's a big difference between the two. I'd say I'm not very good because I lose more times than not, but I have some skill. sweatdrop

I'm impressed that someone as young as you is such a big fan of old games. I didn't really start loving games until the start of this century or so, and by then all the older systems weren't around anymore. I've never even heard of some of those old games. If I remember correctly that gecko game was Gex. I played it once long ago and can't remember too much about it. I have the first Mario Kart and Mario Party 3 as well. I enjoyed Mario Kart so much, especially Rainbow Road.

Yes, I did mean Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper. I have all the PS2 games for both and really enjoyed them. Personally I like Sly a bit better.

I have RAD and am a big fan. I agree that the voices are bad, but the gameplay is great! I didn't buy it until last year, but I played it back around when it first came out and thought it was awesome.  

Ryu Daichi

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:26 pm
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

Hold it just a second there! I never said I sucked at Smash. I said I wasn't very good. There's a big difference between the two. I'd say I'm not very good because I lose more times than not, but I have some skill. sweatdrop

I'm impressed that someone as young as you is such a big fan of old games. I didn't really start loving games until the start of this century or so, and by then all the older systems weren't around anymore. I've never even heard of some of those old games. If I remember correctly that gecko game was Gex. I played it once long ago and can't remember too much about it. I have the first Mario Kart and Mario Party 3 as well. I enjoyed Mario Kart so much, especially Rainbow Road.

Yes, I did mean Ratchet and Clank and Sly Cooper. I have all the PS2 games for both and really enjoyed them. Personally I like Sly a bit better.

I have RAD and am a big fan. I agree that the voices are bad, but the gameplay is great! I didn't buy it until last year, but I played it back around when it first came out and thought it was awesome.

Yeah, I hop from bad and good, 50/50. But same here, I got skills too. I usually pick those up cause they're just so much fun when you do pick them up xp

And I guess I didn't REALLY get into games until.... I was ten I guess, 10-12, which was only 7 or so years ago lol.... huh, that seems kinda small for all the game hours I have put in lol jeez xD Yeah, I wanted to say Gex, but wasn't sure lol Okay, that's where you lose me, I hate the rainbow road lol .... Well, I guess I would .... nope! don't have a favorite level xp

Yeah, I heard about R&C, but never got to play it. A guy suggested it. He's a, to put it plain and simple, a jackass, but the guy knows his video games lol wink Sorry, I wasn't thinking lol I don't have Sly Cooper 1 xD But I have played the demo and it was pretty fun. You like 2 or 3 better?

Yeah, and I always like how the storyline grows and stuff X) Man, now I want to play it lol I just beat Phantom Crash FINALLY xd But I got this convention that just won't die lol I have beaten twice, but does it say "cleared"? Nope! XP But PhCr is a game I highly recommend.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 6:59 pm
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

Yeah, I hop from bad and good, 50/50. But same here, I got skills too. I usually pick those up cause they're just so much fun when you do pick them up xp

And I guess I didn't REALLY get into games until.... I was ten I guess, 10-12, which was only 7 or so years ago lol.... huh, that seems kinda small for all the game hours I have put in lol jeez xD Yeah, I wanted to say Gex, but wasn't sure lol Okay, that's where you lose me, I hate the rainbow road lol .... Well, I guess I would .... nope! don't have a favorite level xp

Yeah, I heard about R&C, but never got to play it. A guy suggested it. He's a, to put it plain and simple, a jackass, but the guy knows his video games lol wink Sorry, I wasn't thinking lol I don't have Sly Cooper 1 xD But I have played the demo and it was pretty fun. You like 2 or 3 better?

Yeah, and I always like how the storyline grows and stuff X) Man, now I want to play it lol I just beat Phantom Crash FINALLY xd But I got this convention that just won't die lol I have beaten twice, but does it say "cleared"? Nope! XP But PhCr is a game I highly recommend.

I wonder how you got so interested in old games, especially if you've only been playing for so few years. I've been playing for about 20 years and don't know nearly as many as you do.

I always chose Toad or Koopa Troopa in Mario Kart, because of there awesome turning ability, so Rainbow Road was easy for me. I like choosing it in Mario Kart 7 also.

I'd recommend Ratchet also. Though I wasn't a big fan of Ratchet: Deadlocked. I probably liked Sly 2 a bit better since it was my first Sly game and I liked 2's characters a bit more.

I'll have to check out Phantom Crash sometime. I'm always looking for more great games to play. biggrin  

Ryu Daichi

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi
Tantei_Saru3
Ryu Daichi

I wonder how you got so interested in old games, especially if you've only been playing for so few years. I've been playing for about 20 years and don't know nearly as many as you do.

I always chose Toad or Koopa Troopa in Mario Kart, because of there awesome turning ability, so Rainbow Road was easy for me. I like choosing it in Mario Kart 7 also.

I'd recommend Ratchet also. Though I wasn't a big fan of Ratchet: Deadlocked. I probably liked Sly 2 a bit better since it was my first Sly game and I liked 2's characters a bit more.

I'll have to check out Phantom Crash sometime. I'm always looking for more great games to play. biggrin

This is getting crowded lol I'm gonna continue this in pm. Don't reply to this, just the pms now xd

EVERYBODY ELSE, CHAT-A-FY THE POST xp  
The Hang Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces