Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ |ƒαℓℓєи☁ƒяσм☁gяαcє| Spaz-chan~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:37 am
User Image

User Image

『[Rave...] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

"I will...soon." Ezekeil's smile faltered for a few moments. Ah, so his brother was thinking of that as well. Tilting his head slightly he thought of what he should say. He didn't talk a lot per say. However he did have some good advice on his mind all the time. Seeing his brother's eyes open, Ezekeil's smile returned. Not wanting to show his twin his digressions. "I wish...we had more time together." His brother's hands coming to play with the tips of his hair. "You're thinking to much," He replied placing his forehead against his brother's shoulder. "We're always together, and we always will be." He continued, such a foolish dream. One that made his stomach knot tightly. Almost painfully. His brother was given a death sentence the day he was born. And Ezekeil was giving the destiny of murdering his own brother. He closed his eyes again refusing to let any sort of tear leave his eyes. He wouldn't cry, he would be damned if he did. Sometimes the pressure would just be to hard for him. Especially when he was in front of his brother. Who knew every side of him. "I love you, Raven, always will." He mumbled, something he would often say. He always wanted the other to know that. Even with their fate hanging closely over their heads.

Taking a few deep breathes he was able to lift his head again. Composure gained he looked over towards the balcony. Where his brother had taken his blood only a few hours before. Thankfully when his brother stole his blood he didn't feel light headed after his drunken gaze. But he would always be afraid of how much blood he would give to his brother. If he died, well, all the grigori would blame his brother. When Ezekeil didn't put any blame on anyone really. Everything was just it's own purpose. He wouldn't have a side in the matter. "What do you want to do?" He asked, looking back at his brother now.

If the other wanted more time with him, that would be fine. He himself would be okay with anything. But he never had complaints, other than his brother's cigarette habit. Though that was exactly a complaint. Cigarettes were bad for you after all. the scent however was just part of his brother. Stilling smiling softly he pressed his lips against his brother's revealed scar. Always making sure to let the other that the scar would always being something he loved. Just another part of his body. "I do not know how often I say it... but you're very beautiful." His smile brightened after that. He didn't care if the statement was embarrassing or not. He would have said it even if he wasn't in love with his brother. Zeref was simply beautiful to him.

((O.O.C: Edited))

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:27 am
I m a g i n a t i o n runs dry...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd it a l l
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

indentindentindentindentindentUser Image

User ImageUser Image

[[I'm scared...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

But I'm a f r a i d that I
Well I may have f a k e d it

xxx"You're thinking to much." Was he? Zeref didn't really know anymore. He wrapped his arm around Ezekiel's shoulder, pressing a gentle kiss to his forehead, but his eyes were dark and troubled. "We're always together, and we always will be." Zeref fought a small smile. What wishful thinking...and oh, how he wished with all his heart that it could be true...He often wondered what it would be like if they ran away together, just the two of them. Where they could grow ageless together without having to worry about anything else...Just them. It hurt so badly. "I love you, Raven, always will." Usually, Zeref would only hug the younger male closer, without saying anything; because that's just who he was. He wasn't someone who liked to voice out his emotions...But today...

"I..." He paused, and decided that today wasn't going to be any different after all. "Never mind." He murmured, ducking his gaze into the crook of his twin's neck, breathing in his calming scent. "What do you want to do?" He didn't really want to do anything, but he knew that he would have to get out of bed sooner or later. The Grigori would be looking for Ezekiel...as always. He was pulled out of his thoughts as Ezekiel kissed the scar across the left side of his face; the one that rendered him blind. Zeref was always self conscious whenever it came to that scar, which was partially why he hid it. It was a mar of his features, degrading almost; but still Ezekiel loved it, just as he loved everything else about Zeref. He was told that every day, and the cursed Grigori kept on repeating to him that he wasn't worthy of such emotions. He had done nothing to deserve such love.

"I do not know how often I say it... but you're very beautiful." This was one of the rarer times that a dull blush tinted Zeref's face, and he was thankful for the half-darkness to hide it, even partially. He knew denying it would only lead to a non-stop back and forth argument between them, so he settled for reaching for Ezekiel's hand, brushing his lips across his twin's knuckles lightly. "If I am beautiful," he murmured. "Then you are indescribably breath-taking." He leaned forwards to capture Ezekiel's lips once more, reveling in the sweet taste and unique scent that was his brother. He pulled away a little, eyes still closed.

"Gabe...I'm afraid..." He whispered. "I don't want...I don't want it to happen...I'm afraid of leaving you." Both his eyes fluttered opened. His left eye was sightless, but being blind hadn't stolen away the same shade of purple that colored his seeing eye. "I love you." He breathed, kissing Ezekiel again.

And I w o u l d n ' t be
Caught d e a d in this place

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

OutOfCreativity: ~

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

User Image

『[I hate it when you're afraid...because i'm afraid too.] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

A kiss on the forehead was something that Zeref only did. It was a gesture of affection that Ezekeil often showed people who admired him for being so pure. Like he was a god... his stomach clenched at the mere thought. Every time people looked at him in such a way it made him sick. He didn't understand why, but it always scared him to just see that adoring gaze. As for his brother, he loved it when his brother did the gesture. His brother saw him as no God, or a savior. He saw him as his lover, his little brother. "I..." Ezekeil was taken back, was his brother going to tell him that he loved him? "Never mind." Ezekeil chuckled perhaps his hopes were up to high. Placing a hand on his brother's shoulder blade he hugged him. The other focusing on Ezekeil's neck. Probably trying to hide his embarrassment. Releasing his brother as his hand was taken. His face flushed lightly as his brother kissed his hand. A gesture like that, the grigori looked away with a shy smile playing on his lips, would always make him melt. "If I am beautiful. Then you are indescribably breath-taking."

Captured into a kiss, Ezekeil's hand returned his brother's bare shoulder blade. People often called him beautiful. Another part of being the chosen one among the Grigori. However, when his brother said it, it created butterflies in his stomach. The kiss however ended quickly. His head tilting again as he stared at his older twine. "Gabe...I'm afraid..." The term afraid, yet he felt it to. Often, among his people and the pressure of killing his brother. "I don't want...I don't want it to happen...I'm afraid of leaving you." Ezekeil looked down, his never ending smile was gone. Replaced with a look of uncertainty. "I love you." Looking up briefly he saw both of his brother's eyes the purple shades staring at him in fear and love. Brought into another kiss, Ezekeil replied with his own vigor of reassurance. His mind collecting into something he could tell his brother. What was he supposed to do?

Their kiss was slow, hinting Ezekeil's chaste personality as he replied to his brother's lip lock. Unlike earlier this wasn't a sexual need for one another. However, he felt the urge to push it towards that. The subject of fear was one that always made Ezekeil feel uncomfortable. Pulling away to accommodate more breath he forced a smile. "I..." The blue haired boy looked away from his brother. "I am still deciding if we will be leaving each other or not." Ezekeil was the main equation in the Grigori's door to heaven. He had to be pure, and he had to kill his brother. Doing these things in general were not pure, and killing his brother... Who said that he would do it? He bit the inside of his cheek. It was a possibility. Betraying his people to save his brother. It had happened before, but... Ezekeil loved the Grigori people equally to humans and the idea of his brother. But he secretly loved Zeref more than.

"However..." Grabbing Zeref's hand he intertwined their fingers. "You shouldn't be afraid. Our birthday is a long ways away." He whispered, kissing his brother's cheek before sitting up. His hand still holding onto his brother's. "I suggest that we take a shower. Together perhaps?" He asked, his smile becoming real once more. Him and his brother would discuss that later. For now, Ezekeil would like to rid his body of it's sweat and other things from a few hours before. And that subject, he narrowed his eyes. "I am afraid as well... but let today be a happy one." He mumbled bringing his knees to his chest. His eyes were beginning to burn before he buried his face into his knees. Telling himself that it was indeed a happy day. And dwelling on the sadness behind the curtain would only bring about unneeded sorrow.

((O.O.C: ))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:27 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[I'm scared...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

xxx"I am still deciding if we will be leaving each other or not."

"What?"

Zeref hadn't meant to blurt out the one-worded question, but...He sat up, taking his brother's face in his hands. "Gabriel, you can't..." He breathed. "If you-" Zeref took a shaky breath. "If you don't, a lot more will have to suffer-" His voice was soft, but pained. "However..." Zeref was silenced by the gentle touch of Ezekiel's hand in his. He squeezed gently, comforted just to know that Ezekiel was there. "You shouldn't be afraid. Our birthday is a long ways away." But how could he not worry? Still, Zeref kept his lips shut.

"I suggest that we take a shower. Together perhaps?" Ezekiel tried a smile, but then curled up, face into his knees. "I am afraid as well... but let today be a happy one." Zeref reached over, peppering kisses on the crown of his twin's head, bringing his head back up, pressing his lips to Gabe's face gently. "I'm sorry...you're right..." He wrapped his arms around Ezekiel and straightened, taking him with him, and led him into the bathroom. Zeref already wasn't wearing anything from last night anyways, and neither was his brother. He went in to turn on the shower first.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: ~

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 4:53 pm
User Image

User Image

『[What should I do?] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

What Zeref said was the truth, Ezekeil would have to kill his brother. He didn't have the heart to let the people he loved die. The thought continue to bury a pit in his belly. He made sure not to look his brother in the eye. Afraid to see disappointment in them. His brother would surly be ashamed of him for thinking such thoughts. Perhaps he was the bad one now. The twin had to do something, he had to think of something that would keep the grigori happy and give him and his brother the ageless time they needed together. Gasping lightly, Ezekeil looked up as his brother kissed the top of his head. "I'm sorry...you're right..." The arms around him were pure comfort as he was lead towards the bathroom. The two of them still naked from their sinful activities before.

As his brother turned on the water, Ezekeil ran his hand up his brother's spine. The back was well toned just like the rest of his back. Smooth under his hand before he placed a chaste kiss on his brother's shoulder blade. Allowing his brother to get into the shower first he followed after.

--Short time skip--

Stepping out of the shower, Ezekeil grabbed the nearest towel, wrapping the material around his waist. He had been distracted the whole time he was under the warm water and in his brother's arms. He was trying to think of a solution. And yet nothing was coming to mind. This was always on his mind through out the day. But now it was becoming real. The Grigori would want him to confirm what he was going to do. Just thinking it nearly brought him to sobs however. How could he do it? The pure man choked a sob. Holding it in to long was always a hassle sometimes a sob would escape hardly in front of his brother however. Clearing his throat he wiped the strained tears that were pressing in the corner of his eyes. Turning towards his older brother. "...Raven, what am I suppose to do?" He finally asked, no one had really told him what he was supposed to do. Since they were born they were told the stories countless times. Over and over again it was pressed into their minds that Ezekeil was the pure one, the one to open the gates of heaven. Where as Zeref was to be the one to die. But they didn't say he was supposed to do it. It was told in the stories that, that was to happen. They never said that Ezekeil was to kill his beloved twin.

He often lied to himself that they were to afraid to tell him the truth. That Ezekeil was going to be a murderer. That he was going to murder someone for the sake of others. What was just in killing someone he loved? He closed his eyes, wrapping his arms around his brother's waist he choked another sob. Their bodies still wet from the warm shower they both took together.

((O.O.C: So I was a bit unsure of them in the shower e_e [/shot for being a pervert] So i time skipped xD))

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 12:40 pm
Bump for twin love~  

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:54 pm
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

[[Che...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺHis room]]

xxxZeref was right behind Ezekiel when they came out of the shower; feeling slightly tired but somewhat refreshed. But he could still tell that there was something seriously bothering his brother. He didn't ask yet, as he was just getting dressed and he had just pulled on his pants when a choked sob made him freeze, eyes wide. He quickly turned around. "Gabe..." "...Raven, what am I suppose to do?" The sight of his brother breaking down in front of him, choking back tears, was too much for him to bear. Zeref was quick to cross the floor to gather Ezekiel within his arms. "Shh..." He murmured, pressing his lips to Ezekiel's head. "It's going to be okay...everything is going to be alright..." But he knew it wouldn't. If Ezekiel continued to be pressured like this, he'd break. Zeref was so afraid he would snap.

Why would the Creator force someone as pure as Ezekiel to do something like this? Where was the merciful God that the humans believed in? Or did His mercy no longer applied to creatures who had strayed from His path like them? He let his fingers flit over Ezekiel's wet shoulders, running through his hair in an attempt to soothe him.

He so desperately wanted to find an answer to all their problems but he was quickly losing faith in everything he used to believe in. There was a sharp rap on the door. "Zeref Grigori, the master summons you." Zeref stiffened, not wanting to let go of his brother. "What business does he have with me?" "He demands your presence immediately." Zeref made a sound of annoyance, but the man was already gone. "Gabe...I have to go." He murmured, but he didn't loosen his grip, not willing to be parted from his sibling; who so needed him right now.

His father was far less important that the shaking, damp form in his arms.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: Dramatic twist go!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:05 pm
User Image

User Image

『[Rave...] [My brother...] [My brother's room]』

Ezekiel took comfort in his brother's arms while the other mumbled soft words to him. The pure twin only letting out another sobbing noise before he let his forehead tap Zeref's chest while his hands covered his eyes. Willing himself that he wouldn't cry. He couldn't cry, not here, and not now. He squeezed his eyes closed hard and trembled while he tried to control himself. His head beginning to pound. How much more could he take? The pressure of his people pleading for him to kill his one and only brother. The person he loved more than anyone. Even his own father cheered him own. And the thought of standing in front of everyone, including his brother before he killed him while everyone cheered, acting like it was Zeref's fault for being born this way.

A knock on the door scared Ezekiel into looking up, his hands leaving his face. His eyes were red, burning from his persistence away from the tears. "Zeref Grigori, the master summons you." His body tensed along with his brother's. He listened quickly, his eyes wide while he stared into his brother's chest. "Gabe...I have to go." Ezekiel's eyes squeezed closed again and he wrapped his arms around Zeref's waist. He didn't want him to go, he wanted his brother to stay rather than going out there to possibly be mocked, ridiculed by their people for being born under some stupid fate. He was beginning to hate his understanding stature as the pure Grigori. "I-I... don't want you to go. But..." He trailed off and shook his head before taking a deep breath. He could do it. He could pretend, just a little longer. He had to remember, it wasn't anyone's fault. He couldn't be mad with his people over something like this. "I'll go with you." He stated before he managed to look up.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"I-I... don't want you to go. But...I'll go with you." Zeref smiled. "Alright..." He murmured. "But we should get dressed first." He pulled away slightly and reached up to brush Ezekiel's cheeks with his knuckles gently. He placed another kiss on Ezekiel's head, before pulling away completely to let him get dressed, and turning around to put on proper clothing as well.

=-=

Once they had both gotten dressed without further incident, Zeref had taken Ezekiel out of the room and towards their father's 'throne room'. But now that they were no longer in the privacy behind closed doors, Zeref forced himself to keep a certain distance from his brother. It pained him to do so, but he was the tainted ones in the eyes of the Grigori; in his own eyes, even. His brother wasn't someone to be touched in public, especially by the likes of him.

They reached the room and Zeref knocked on the doors, before a voice told him to come in. With another glance at Ezekiel, he opened the double doors and stepped inside. "My lord..." He bowed, and his father turned around to meet his tainted son with a look of disdain; but it quickly melted away into one of love and care when his gaze landed on Ezekiel. "Ezekiel, what are you doing here?" He asked pleasantly, but with a tint of disapproval. "I wished to speak to Zeref alone about his arrangements until your birthday." It hurt. To hear his own father mention that it was Ezekiel's birthday. Like he didn't exist. He could never hate Ezekiel, but he hated his father more than words could express.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:27 am
User Image

User Image

『[What am I supposed to do?] [My brother and my father] [The Throne Room]』

Ezekiel sighed in relief when Zeref agreed to let Ezekiel to go with him. A small smile coming to his face when the other kissed his head. Agreeing silently that dressing was a good idea. Getting dressed quickly he followed his brother out of the rest room. Quickly putting on a small fake smile as they left his bed room. Nodding his head to a few people. Greeting them and even kissing a few foreheads. All of them looking at him with shining eyes of love and admiration. Silently thanking him for simply being born. And once he turned around to continue walking he would hear them mention something about Zeref. Cursing him, mocking him. He could only look at his brother and quietly scold a few that he had caught talking before they came to the throne room. Ezekiel's smile faltering before he entered the room. His father looking distasteful over Zeref only to smile and greet Ezekiel with all the love he deserved.

"I'm sorry, but... arrangements?" He questioned, his smile dropped into playful curiosity. "I don't see why Zeref's 'arrangements' can't be the same until our birthday arrives." He mentally reminded his father that Ezekiel disliked it whenever anyone mentioned things in that manner. As if Zeref was not standing next to him. His stomach was a pit. Ezekiel didn't hate anyone. It wasn't in his nature. In fact, he was supposed to be by the book, everything he was supposed to be. Prayed every chance he could, was best friends with God, he hated no one and judged no one. He read the bible every night before sun rise. He never hurt a living creature and he obeyed everything God told him to do in his dreams or through prays. And yet, he couldn't say that he loved his father. Oh he honored his father, but he did not love him. He looked at Zeref his mentality wondering when he was finally going to snap over these small things that drove him to the edge. Maybe he wasn't so pure after all.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:14 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"I'm sorry, but... arrangements?" Zeref was curious about this as well; but it was more of an ominous dread that hung over him. "I don't see why Zeref's 'arrangements' can't be the same until our birthday arrives." Zeref felt his heart lift; it was all he needed that his brother was still the only one who would ever speak up for him. Their father smiled as if he found it cute that Ezekiel still spoke in his brother's defense. "Oh, but his current arrangements simply won't do for such an important event." His voice was light but his tone was challenging; as if daring either of the brothers to speak against him. "It is necessary to keep you as pure as you are now until your birthday." His smile was pleasant but Zeref felt a cold weight in his gut.

He couldn't possibly be planning to keep them apart until the day of their birthday? Their father knew Zeref couldn't take blood from any human without killing them...and if Zeref was kept from Ezekiel until their birthday...Was he planning to degrade him even more for that day? His fists clenched and unclenched unconsciously, his deep hatred for the man welling up in him, bubbling and growing. This was where the twins differed. While Ezekiel hated none, Zeref hated all; save his brother.

Their father snapped his fingers and suddenly Zeref was caught by the arms and he tensed as he realized his father's guards had taken hold of him. "What's going on? What is this?" He demanded, and his father smiled, but now there was maliciousness. "Your new arrangements." And Zeref was promptly dragged off towards the door behind his father's throne, while other guards stood in front of Ezekiel to keep him from following.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:01 am
User Image

User Image

『[What am I supposed to do?] [My brother and my father] [The Throne Room]』

Ezekiel's mouth twitched, his father smiling at him, like he was some child asking about a toy that he couldn't have. The pure twin shook his head lightly as if he was disapproving his father's actions. And then guards surrounded him and his brother. His head jerking to the side when a few guards captured his brother. No... no... NO! His heart rate picked up and he tensed. "W-What! D-Dad! He can't go in there! It-It's to cruel!" He fought back, his father shaking his head. "I told you Ezekiel. We need you to stay pure, and you need to keep your distance from Zeref." The grigori clenched his hands before he swallowed dryly. Without him, how would Zeref feed? Every night he needed Ezekiel, what was he going to do? His heart was tearing, ripping away from him. And he felt helpless as Zeref was dragged away from him into another room. Guards standing in front of him to keep him away. His face ran pale, his eyes wide and he looked older than he originally was. "No..." His voice was barely a whisper once he heard the door close.

His hands unclenched before he felt them again. Tears, massive ones. He squeezed his eyes closed before he clenched his jaw. He had to stay calm, he had to smile. He had to stay pure. "Ezekiel, have you eaten yet? Let's eat together hm?" He heard his father say, and his eyes shot open. His eyes bearing holes into his father's head before he finally let out his first scream he had ever give in his life. "No!" His father jumped in surprised before Ezekiel pointed at his father. "You listen to me--" He shoved the guards away from him, the men to shocked to do anything before Ezekiel stomped to his father, grabbing the front of his shirt, pulling him close to him. "All these years I have been putting up with the way you treat my brother. You're all to ignorant to realize that Rave is willing to sacrifice himself for the likes of you. And i'm willing to kill my best friend. My twin brother! And never once did you think about us. What it might be like to kill when it says in the bible that 'thou shall not murder!' " He was crying sobbing through his words. "Let my brother go. And I want you to apologize to him, for everything. Every birthday you left him out, every time you had him call you 'my lord' when you let me call you dad. Every time you treated him like he was a demon when he's the one who will set you free!"

Ezekiel was panting, tears staining his face as he sobbed, nearly hyperventilating. Why was he crying so hard? He was going to lose him. Lose Zeref. Lose Rave. He trembled while he continued to glare at his father. He couldn't lose him. He wouldn't.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:43 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxxZeref fought back the whole way, shooting a helpless look over at Ezekiel until the last second when the door closed behind him and he was dragged up the stone steps to the tallest tower in the Grigori castle. Once there, he was chained to the wall furthest from the slot of a window too far above him before the door closed and darkness enveloped him. Only then did he allowed himself to break down, slamming his hands at the door and walls in rage, knowing that no one would hear his desperate venting all the way up here...

=-=

"You listen to me--" Ezekiel's father was unfazed at his son's reaction. "All these years I have been putting up with the way you treat my brother. You're all to ignorant to realize that Rave is willing to sacrifice himself for the likes of you. And I'm willing to kill my best friend. My twin brother! And never once did you think about us. What it might be like to kill when it says in the bible that 'thou shall not murder! Let my brother go. And I want you to apologize to him, for everything. Every birthday you left him out, every time you had him call you 'my lord' when you let me call you dad. Every time you treated him like he was a demon when he's the one who will set you free!"

But his words didn't sway the Grigori lord as he merely smacked his son's hand away with a disinterested look. "The Bible says 'thou shall not murder'?" He raised his eyebrow. "You would trust the word of the Lord through men through paper rather than the words of the Lord himself?" It was a sneer now. "He is willing to sacrifice himself? Foolish child, he has no other choice but to sacrifice himself." His eyes grew cold. "Do not mistake him for the Savior; he is merely a tool. A tool for us to go back home; unless you wish for your family to stay here, stuck cursed forever, leeching off those despicable creatures called humans when we had so much former glory!" There was sick twisted amusement in his eyes. "He should be grateful." His tone was infuriatingly mocking. "You would be setting him free of his own curse. His thirst is much worse than the rest of ours isn't it?" His lips curled up into a tight, cruel smirk. "By the time the day arrives, he will be begging for death and you," he gave Ezekiel a pointed look. "Will deliver it to him whether you like it or not. If you refuse..." A malicious pause. "Well, we all know what will happen won't we? After an eternity of waiting, what's another twenty two years?"

He snapped his fingers again and the guards grasped Ezekiel by the arms. "Keep him in his room and make sure he stays there." The guards promptly dragged Ezekiel away as well, further and further from Zeref and his father. They brought him back to the room he had previously been in with Zeref and locked the door, standing in front of it like statues.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:19 am
User Image

User Image

『[It hurts, it hurts so bad.] [The monsters] [A balcony]』

Ezekiel's eyes went wide... his father was beyond reason. The way his voice was made him tremble shudder. To surprised as he was dragged away and put back in his room. His legs felt shaky under him and he couldn't move anymore. His eyes were still wide as he stared at the floor. He couldn't speak, he couldn't move, he couldn't even cry anymore. This... this was what he was living for now? Twenty two years of reading the bible, twenty two years of praying and asking the lord what his destiny was. He fell to his knees. A few more months and he would kill Zeref. Kill him no... murder him before god and his family would be allowed to return to Heaven. He closed his eyes, and Zeref would burn in hell. He bent over his head dropping to the ground. His stomach hurt, his heart hurt, everything just hurt. If he didn't kill Zeref they both would die. But... he couldn't do it. His forehead pressed against the floor... Then he wouldn't. His head lifted his head and he stood up. He wouldn't do it. He looked at the door before him.

Not a way out there, then maybe. He looked towards the balcony that he had been at with his brother only hours ago. His face flushing lightly before he stormed towards it opening the windows. The sun would be up soon. He shivered and shook his head before he looked upwards. Climbing wasn't his thing, and he couldn't exactly fly there. To many people would notice him. He cringed and jumped up, his hands catching on the bricks before he struggled to pull himself up slowly. Grabbing the next section of bricks before he came to the next story. His hands curling on the windows. These people. What did they know of kindness? When all Ezekiel had done was give it to them. He pulled himself up before continuing. That door, the one Zeref went through it, it lead to the tower right? He looked up and shook his head again.

For to long he had allowed his people to control him and Zeref. Allow them to feed on his purity watch his brother squirm while Ezekiel watched. No more. They would leave, together they would leave. "Hey! Its Master Ezekeil!" The pure Grigori tensed and looked to his side, another balcony. Where a few grigori stood. "Master!" They called reaching out to him, snatching his clothes before they pulled him onto the balcony. "Wait let me go!" He said, their rough hands pulling at him. "You smell so good!" Someone commented before they pulled at his clothes. "Stop!" He screamed, "Amazing blood." He tensed, no, no! He squirmed while he was pulled at, his shirt sliding down revealing his neck and collarbones. "Guards!" He cried, hearing rough foot steps at the door of the room he was located at. The door swinging open to new guards. "Help me!" He cried, the guards looking at one another before they entered and started to pull the grigori off of him. "Wait!" A sudden voice stopped the struggling. Everyone freezing.

It was his father, his body entering the room. "I thought you would try something like this Ezekiel." The grigori started to tremble his father entering the room just as he the others moved away. "F-Father..." He shivered and gulped, the man shaking his head in disappointment. "I thought we could count on you my boy. But it seems like your head isn't running straight. Perhaps you don't believe me with what I had said before." His hand touched the top of Ezekiel's head before it slid down and touched the pale neck. "Your blood is precious. Anyone would want it, even myself. Perhaps this will suffice as punishment." The pure grigori jerked his head before the man straightened and turned around. "Make sure they do not drain." The man said before he left the room. "Father wait--!" He screamed, fangs pierced his neck multiple times. "Ah!" He cried out in pain has his sleeve was pulled up, teeth biting his wrists as well. "No!" Even his legs were pulled straight, teeth biting through his pants to drink the sweet liquid underneath.

Tears brimmed his eyes, it was nothing like Zeref, painful, horrible, scary. He cried out again, the multiple teeth sucking him dry. Monsters, they were monsters. "Help me--" He squeaked out to the guards who licked their lips before he leaned down to bite him as well his skin prickling before his vision started to dot. "No..." He breathed, his head rolling while hands shoved his head back for better access. His eyes caught the tower and his eyes fluttered. No... Zeref... he needed him. He needed Zeref. His eyes finally closed.

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100

mochilli

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:43 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User Imageindentindentindentindentindent

User ImageUser Image

[[Heh...]] [[Ezekiel and a bunch of cockroaches]] [[ฺฺA room]]

xxxZeref didn't know how. He didn't know why. All he knew was that he could hear screaming. Ezekiel screaming. Frantically, Zeref began to claw and pound at the thick wooden door to his cell. 'I need to get out...I have to get out!' He clawed so hard blood was starting to drip down his arms. 'Ezekiel....Gabriel!'

'Do you want to get out?'

And time stopped. "What...?" He turned around and he wasn't alone in the cell...But it had to be a figment of his imagination. The other man looked exactly like him; but then again he didn't. The eyepatch wasn't there, even though he only kept one eye open, and his gaze was sharper, keener, like they were piercing through to his very soul. The man's eyes were the same shade as his but it was not at all comforting fact. There was golden streaks in his hair and his lips were pulled up into a sneer. His scent was one of dried blood and death. "Who are you...?" He could only ask. The look-a-like but not look-a-like sneered. "Does it really matter?" "Yes. You're offering me a way out." The man smiled but it wasn't pleasant to look at. "True. But as we speak, Gabriel is out there being drained dry." Zeref stiffened. "You know I'm not lying. You can hear it can't you? The screams...Look, it's already quieting down..." Zeref snapped. "Get me out of here!" The man sneered. "Calm down, sunshine. I'm already on it."

The man had snapped his fingers and the side of the tower with the window shattered. It had been made of solid stone, but it shattered like glass at the man's snap. "Wha-" "Now if you'll excuse me, I'll need to borrow your body to save our beloved~" Suddenly a hand sunk into his chest and everything went dark.

=-=

While the monsters were busy draining Ezekiel, they wouldn't notice a figure with black wings swooping towards them until it had already crashed through the window of the balcony, sending glass scattering everywhere. "Oi." If the crash hadn't already drawn enough attention, the voice would. "Step away from him if you don't want to get hurt."

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: DDDD: Zekeyyyyy DDD: You horrible, horrible father D: You don't deserve to be called a father DDD: [/starts plotting for him to die in the most gruesome way]

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff