Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Fruits Basket: SECRET TREASURE x Profiles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:10 am
GOD  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:11 am
ARIES  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:12 am
TAURUS  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:13 am
GEMINI

User Image
Roma"Ana & Luka"Anastatia & Lukas
» "The moment I see Ya, know it's gonna be Ya // I've got this figured out.." «
"Two's company!"

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

˝םєsтιич˝ ۰۰۰¿ ι םσиˊт ωαит тσ вє вσυиם вч αичтнιиɢ۰
The name on my birth certificate: Anastatia May Roma
Lukas Connor Roma

What others call me: Ana and Luka are the most common, though Anastatia sometimes gets called Annie as well.
A "special" date: June 15th
All those years ago:
Both are 17.
And declared a: Female and Male, respectively.
Always crushin' on the: Ana: Boys~
Luka: Girls...

But my eyes are on: Ana: Does my brother count?
Luka: You've got to be joking.

That craptastic astrology: Gemini

ι ωσиםєя ωнєи чσυ ωσυʟם яєαʟιɀє мч нєαят۰

cσυʟם чσυ тєʟʟ мє тσ ʟσvє мч яєαʟ sєʟғ¿
Though they may be twins, Ana and Luka have personalities as different as day and night, and you'll figure that out real fast. Bright, cheerful and open hearted, Ana is often described as the sunshine of the Roma zodiac; a real social butterfly, there's nothing Ana loves more then to surround herself with others and for others to surround her (as long as they don't get too close, of course). She enjoys giving advice though she isn't really good at it, and hates being told what to do so unless you can make her see your point of veiw in a way that will allow her to think it was her idea in the first place, don't bother because you'll be met with heavy resistance. Always bouncing from one place to the next (and often dragging her brother along with her), Ana is a true believer in living life to the fullest and as such is always making the most of every opportunity, of every new face she comes across. Of course, that isn't to say Ana doesn't have her faults as well; for once, though she often finds herself to be the easiest person in the world to get along with her constant need to talk can rub some people the wrong way, and when she feels wronged, Ana can and will hold grudges for an obscene amount of time, pulling vicious, dirty and harmful pranks on the person or group of people who have offended her. She's pretty impatient, to boot; try not to make her wait more then a few minutes or she'll likely give up on you and go find something else to use for purposes of entertainment.

That being said, if Ana is sunshine then Luka is the raincloud that likes to overshadow his sister from time to time; calm, collected and exceedingly patient (as one would need to be when living with Ana), Luka rarely leaps into things without thinking them over and sorting matters out, and is regarded as not necesarilly antisocial but quiet all the same. This makes him a good listener, but not a very useful conversationalist since the most you'll likely get out of him is a few syllables at the most, all brutally honest and fair. Don't come to Luka expecting praise if you don't deserve it, and girls, don't ask him if that dress makes you look fat because he'll probably say yes. That being said, Luka is far more rational then his sister when jilted, most of the time; while he likes to believe himself too far above childish pranks as retribution, Ana is the exception and she will always be the exception. Hurt his darling twin and you'll get a fist in the face, at the very least. The two get on very well despite their lack of symmetry in preferences or personality, and are usually joined at the hip; they've even been known to finish each other's sentances from time to time.

тнєи ωнч םσиˊт чσυ sнσω мє тнєяє ιs α ғυтυяє¿
Despite the fact that the two seem to take adversities quite well, Ana and Luka were by no means lucky growing up; because both were born at the same time with a curse that prevented, respectively, their father and mother from holding both of their children, the twins grew up with some serious complexes and insecurities towards pretty much everyone who had a happy family at one time or another, non zodiac and other cursed members alike. It wasn't fair, they decided, for everyone else to have a mother and father to love equally when they themselves would never have that luxary, and out of their bitter feelings and jealousy, Ana and Luka decided it was best to never open up to anyone, to stay together with the one person who could completely understand; themselves. Naturally this made life very difficult for others, their parents included; by the age of eight Ana and Luka had secluded themselves so far into the world where there only existed each other that pretty much everyone had given up trying to get to know them, to be friends, to offer a hand of companionship. It got so bad that, desperate for some companionship which he wasn't getting from either of his children or his distraught wife, the twins' father began cheating with a number of women. Ana and Luka still recall quite well the day their father came home smelling like another woman, the night when their mother put the barrel of a small handgun to her head....needess to say, with so much grief erupting around them, the two only further solidified the fact that it was everyone else's fault.

Knowing himself unable to take care of the children who so reminded himself of the worst times in his life, their father dropped Ana and Luka off at the main estate of the Roma family when they were both ten, and pretty much dropped off the face of the earth until he died of alcohol poisoning. The twins were invited to his funeral, but even then everyone remarked how neither seemed to much care about what had happened. That only changed when Luka decided that maybe, just maybe he didn't have to just have only Ana in his life, that perhaps it was worth it, getting to know some people. And as the twins seperated, stopped latching onto each other so desperately, they grew, and changed. Of course they still spend almost all their time together, but for reasons of keeping heartbreak at bay, not because they are all the other has to live for. Keeping their curse is a secret to be sure, and it hurts to know that neither one will ever have that special relationship normal people can, but life goes on, and the two get by.

ʟєт мє вє cσиcєяиєם αвσυт чσυ ғяσм иσω σи˛ тσσ۰
The faves on my playlist:
All over Again // BTR
SpiCA // Mikuo Cover

How to kill time:
ANA: Eating, exploring new places, pranking other people, and sleeping.
LUKA: Reading, watching movies (He likes horror films even though they don't scare him), being left alone to do whatever he wants.

тнє мσяє ρяєcισυs тнє тнιиɢ ιs ۰۰۰

ANA

My Brother Luka (even he's kind of no fun sometimes)!
Sweet foods!
Rock Music!
Animals (the smaller and fuzzier the better)!
Cold Weather!

LUKA

My Sister Ana (who really needs to learn to control herself).
A good book.
Classical Music.
Peace and Quiet.
Warm Weather.

тнє мσяє єαsιʟч ιт ιs вяσкєи

ANA

Anyone who hurts Luka.
Bees (allergic to stings).
God and his/her abusive tendancies.
Spicy Foods.
Boys with huge egos.

LUKA

Anyone who hurts Ana.
Pigeons (they poop on everything).
God and his/her abusive tendancies.
Overly sugary Foods.
Loud, clingy and obnoxious Girls (Ana doesn't count).

Almost forgot to mention: And and Luka are almost alwys together; they sleep in the same bed, and finish each other's sentances, too. Luka knows how to play the piano; Ana is completly inept at musical instruments.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:14 am
CANCER  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:15 am
LEO

User Image
Roma"Rai"Raion
» I do not want to be afraid // Relief exists I find it when..... «
"I may be quiet, but I have quite a bite!"

ι s ۰ т н є я є ۰ α и ч σ и є ۰ ω н σ ۰ c σ и s ι ם є я s ۰ ғ я σ м ۰ т н є ۰ в є ɢ ι и и ι и ɢ ۰ т н є м s є ʟ v є s ۰ т σ ۰ в є ۰ ω є α к ¿

The name on my birth certificate: Raion Roma
What others call me: Rai, Leo,
A "special" date: August 17th
All those years ago:
Eleven
And declared a: Female
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: No one
That craptastic astrology: Fierce Leo

Rai has two personalities. She isn't really the typical Leo. Most of the time she is quiet and nervous, she tends to be that way around a lot of people, especially those she doesn't know and will even sometimes be this way around those she does know. She is a perfect user of the silent treatment and also of the innocent look. She uses these with ease on those she wants to get away from or wants something from, so she is actually fairly sneaky and sly when she wants to be. Her other personality is a typical Leo. She can be demanding, controlling, and a leader if she so chose, but only when she feels like she'll get something out of it since people don't usually listen to a young child. She is courageous no matter what personality so uses and can be spontaneous when she feels like it. She is usually positive but she isn't always self-confident, which tends to bug her but there is nothing she can do about it.

Rai is actually afraid of a few things and when she's faced with those things she retreats into her shell and hides behind her family members, who she cares for and will stand up for if they ever need help with anything, regardless if she's afraid of that. When people tease her, Rai tends to ignore them unless they talk about her family, then she glares at them with such a ferocity like a lioness and they run away from her. She likes to be around some people, but not a huge group of people.

Raion's mom was originally from the Roma family, while her father was from France, as such, Raion grew up speaking a few different languages. Since her mom was used to the Roma curse, she wasn't much a factor, but the moment Raion's dad hugged her when she was born and turned into a lioness cub he freaked out. Raion's mother, Serah, tried to let her husband get used to Raion, but after awhile she had to take him to get his memory whipped of Raion and of Serah herself because Serah wished to help her daughter through her now harsh life. Serah worked with Raion all the time to get her emotions under control because when she was younger, she always used to be angry and it caused her to transform a lot. After working for awhile, Rai got her emotions under control and she became a better person. She tried to make a bunch of friends but they don't always get along with her because of her quiet or her Leo type attitude.

Serah is basically Raion's best friend, she doesn't really act like a mom but much more like a sister. And Raion is grateful for that. She tries to get along with the other Zodiac but it doesn't always work and some of them might resent her because of her standing as the Leo and she acts like a scared little child, which she tries to work on constantly. Raion loves to try new foods but isn't really a vegetable or fruit eater though she loves cold foods, which totally makes her mom confused. Because she loves to try new foods, Raion usually tries to buddy up with the chef or cook wherever she goes.

The faves on my playlist: Cut
How to kill time: Raion loves to try new foods all the time, she likes to dance and is actually pretty good for a eleven year old.
Ice cream
Snow cone
Popsicle
Cookie dough
Cats
Dogs
Too many people
Pineapple
Horses
Apples
Almost forgot to mention: Rai usually tries to go to a dance studio near her to learn how to dance or to teach others, or even to have fun. She knows many different forms of dancing, which sometimes amazes others.

ι и ۰ ғ α c т ˛ ι ۰ ω α s ۰ α ғ я α ι ∂ ۰ σ ғ ۰ ʟ σ и є ʟ ι и є s s ۰ α и ч т ι м є ۰ ۰ ۰

p l a y e d __ b y __ Marinalla

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 am
User Image
Roma"Ella"Vuello
» The Darkness will rise from the deep // And carry you down into sleep «
"Maybe it isn't really bad to fly, did you ever think of that?"

The name on my birth certificate: Vuello Roma
What others call me: Ella
A "special" date: August 25th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Boys
But my eyes are on: no one at the moment
That craptastic astrology: Virgo aka the Dove

Ella is a fairly normal clean freak. She loves it when everything around her is organized and can't really stand her own room to be a total mess. When things around her seem to be out of place, she does tend to become OCD. She doesn't care what other people thinks about the way she acts but she does indeed like making as many friends as she possibly can. When Ella isn't cleaning, she's out and about trying to get to know new people and become better friends with those she's already friends with. Ella is really good at coming up with ideas for things and putting those ideas to the test, and will try and put her ideas to the test, no matter what they may be. She is really good at writing, when she actually believes there is a chance for her writings to be read, but only if she thinks they are good will she show them to others. Also she acts childish sometimes, just cause she doesn’t think growing up is worth it.

Ella’s father was German, but she never got to spend much time with him. When Ella was born her parents started fighting a whole lot. Her mom told her they never use to fight like that before. Ella always thought it was her fault, but she never got to know the real reason because her dad left them after Ella turned 3. Her mom became less social with everyone, especially the Roma clan. When Ella entered middle school her mom became very ill do to the fact that she never took care of herself properly. Ella did the best she could for her mother, but it wasn’t enough. Her mother passed away shortly after she entered middle school.
Ella was then sent to the Roma estate, where she was left all alone. Since her mother never really had any contact with the Roma family, Ella was used to taking care of herself and even preferred it. After the Romas realized that she was taking care of herself, they began to show more of an interest in her well being. She then became more open around them and began to make more friends that just those outside of the estate. But she felt saddened when it was decided that they would all be moving to Japan so that God could hopefully have better health. Luckily, Ella had gotten a chance to learn a bit of Japanese in school. She's not never good so she tends to keep to those who can actually speak Italian.

The faves on my playlist: Mordrid's Lullaby
How to kill time: Finding things that need to be organized, exploring things that seem interesting, and hanging out with friends/family.
Organization/cleanliness
Family
Reading
Meeting new people
Doves
Being disliked
Being talked about
Snakes
Disorganization
Uncleanliness
Almost forgot to mention: Ella has a tattoo of a dove on her right hip. She got it for her sixteenth birthday.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Ichigo_Vampire_Princess77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:17 am
LIBRA  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:19 am
SCORPIO

User Image
Roma"Pi"Juol
» Energy in my heart is of chemical foam // The parade of lunacy is coming, and it is in your name «
"What? You have some type of problem? So does every one else!"

The name on my birth certificate: Juol Karter
What others call me: Pi
A "special" date: November 7th
All those years ago:
And declared a: Male
Always crushin' on the: You think you can help this heart of mine?
But my eyes are on: N/A
That craptastic astrology: Scorpio

Loud, hard headed, bold, free spirited by mostly anything. Every one sees Juol as a hard worker, he's never late, won't let a friend down. He's a quirky fellow, and isn't afraid to show his good side to his fellow friends. He's distant to strangers, never letting a girl to close, but never too far. Of course there's that one, specific, subject that makes him downright sour and hot headed. This will bring Pi's personality a whole 180* south. Talking about his horoscope or any other as a matter of fact, could bring his temper to boiling or bring him down past the slumps.

What a wondrous thing Pi's past was. It was wonderful--ly frightening...
When one is born, someone like Pi was of course loved to death or simply thrown away. Pi was both.

As his mother first held him, she was startled, she had accidentally thrown Pi across the room. Several screams later, and a foot away from being crushed, Pi's mother swooped in to save the day, saving Pi from his father's shoe. As Pi grew up, his father became distant, pretending his son didn't exist even when sitting in the same room. Though, somehow it worked out, his father was always at work and stayed out late on 'assignments'. As his father was nearly non existent in his life, Pi was being squashed by his mother's love.

Pi grew up to be a gratefull child, and praised by parents who knew nothing about his secret. He did everything he could to do his mother proud. He helped around the neighborhood, among various places. He became a Jack of all trades, all in the hopes of even impressing his father. Though, one night, his mother had asked Pi to deliver to his father some supper, since he hadn't come back from work late one night. Pi set out, only to find that his father had long since left work. Apon his way back home, Pi had seen something he shouldn't. His father was with another woman, much younger, and ***.

Since then Pi has hated himself. His father was always so nice to his mother, treating her as he always did before even pi was born. Ever since then, Pi had become more stern and less open. Ever since his father had tried to come home, Pi would force him out, always leaving his mother in the dark about what he had seen. Eventually, Pi's warm loving mother, slowly began to turn away from him.

Then it finally happened. His father was determined to see his mother, Pi of course wasn't going to let it happen. A fist flew, a kick followed and the cops were called. Pi had been kicked out of the house by the end of it, and a restraining order was put in place. Pi couldn't come close to either of his parents.

He wanted nothing more but to protect his mothe'rs innocence, never once letting his mother know. Always blaming him self in secrecy.

The faves on my playlist: OST Paprika- Parade
How to kill time: Fixing motors, and just about anything else electronic or other wise.
Chocolate Ice cream
Cool rainy days
Tinkering with small projects
Watching the stars
The beach
His father
His mother(But not actually)
Himself
His scorpion form
Horoscopes
Almost forgot to mention: Don't mention his father around him or the fact he is the scorpion.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Mini me of the Zurg

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:20 am
SAGITTARIUS

"]
User Image
ROMA"Lele"LIA
» she was six years old // I look away to see the sea of daffodils «
"Don't mess with my schooling"

The name on my birth certificate: Lia Sue Roma
What others call me: Lele
A "special" date: December 8
All those years ago:
And declared a: female
Always crushin' on the: Men if I bothered with them
But my eyes are on: Crush, if any
That craptastic astrology: Sagittarius

Lia on the outside she is cold and abrasive. She turns people down cold flat without an explanation or bother. She finds that of she doesn't havetime for someone she doesn't need to make time. With children Lia is soft and gentle. She enjoys kids but if she is seen this way most people don't speak of it. The woman has a very persuasive demanding personality and most people can't keep up with her. On the inside Lia is gentle and happy but no one usually gets that far in her wall.

Lia grew up in a tight knit house. She had a few sisters and one brother. The family often did things together and were careful around Lia because of her curse. She was not turned away or yelled at for her condition but instead her family embraced it. They made sure to keep her protected and safe in public so Lia never had many accidents. She knew to be careful and she never allowed herself to become attatched to guys. Lia pushed men away to the point where they thought she was a lesbian.

As lia went through school she was rejected by most kids but the girl didn't care. She was emotionless and apathetic towards the world but she was brilliant. The girl flew through school and eventually made her way into a prestigious university. Though she never forgets to have time for family. Lia loves school and she enjoys learning she just never shows it.

The faves on my playlist: Yellow butterfly - Meg and dia
Every time we touch - cascada

How to kill time: Reading, school work, music, singing
Family
Owls
Chocolate
Light
Baking
Mean people/Demons
Men/Ghosts
Intruders/Scary stories
Siblings/Being alone
Dark/Blood
Almost forgot to mention: Lia has a thing for art but she won't tell anyone.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Kiraxbingbing-chan

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:21 am
CAPRICORN  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:22 am
AQUARIUS

User Image
ROMA"Lotti"CHARLOTTE
» I roll up my shirt sleeves, earlier then the calendar // And my arms feel the signs that the sun is coming closer «
"Live long, play hard!"

The name on my birth certificate: Charlotte Lucia Roma
What others call me: Char, Lotti, Luci, Lu-lu.
A "special" date: January 14th
All those years ago:
Always crushin' on the: Cute Boys~
But my eyes are on: Haha, you're so funny!
That craptastic astrology: Aquarius

Charged with positive energy, Charlotte represents the very best that those born in the sign of Aquaris have to offer; she's bright and bubbly and a very hardworking earnest spirit, often trying to make friends with every new person she comes across though it doesn't always quite pann out the way she would like it to. Lively and energetic, always willing to talk or hear a joke, Charlotte would often seem to have no problems, or suffer from no pain and strife; however, there is another side to her, one she prefers to hide to avoid being seen as frail, as brittle and weak. The truth is, Charlotte is incredibly sensetive, leading some of the older zodiac to protect her like one would cuddle a baby duck; most of the time she knows when you're kidding around with her, but a well placed barb, no matter how small or seemingly insignificant, could have her crying for days. Forgiveness is always offered, but it's best to state your painful remarks were unintentional quickly or she may end up thinking you hate her. Suprisingly wise and very fair for her age, Charlotte can be counted on for advice, but only in certain situations; she won't tell you what to do if encountered with a matter she herself has never experienced.

As far as many of the zodiac members go, Charlotte was fairly lucky with the family she was given; her mother and father, a stay at home caretaker and a criminal justice lawyer respectively, had been born into the Roma house so they were quite pleased that their only child and daughter turned out to have a spot in the zodiac cycle. As such, Charlotte was raised with love and affection despite the fact that she and her father could not touch, and over time learned to respect her curse and consider it more of a lucky blessing; because of this, integrating into the rest of the zodiac family, where there was so much pain and suffering and strife, was very difficult for everyone, Charlotte because she hadn't been brought up into any sort of tragedy, the rest of the family for the very same reason. There were many times when Charlotte almost gave up hope of ever being accepted by anyone but her parents, since making friends with other children outside the family was difficult with her...situation, in mind, but true to her nature, after many years of persistance, of hoping, of painstaking effort, she managed to make a few good relations in the zodiac cycle, and has never experienced any problems since then. At least, not in her own terms; truthfully, Charlotte's mother has been very sick as of late, and the doctors aren't sure what they can do for her. Both her father and Charlotte know it's only a matter of time before she goes completely downhill, but they aren't giving up! Miracles can happen, and Charlotte is sure that somehow she and her father will find a way to keep her mother healthy and lively, that she'll turn out to be just fine. That may mean them being apart for now, with her mother in the hospital, but Charlotte knows that won't last for long.

Not if she has anything to do with or say about the matter, anyway!

The faves on my playlist:
Ponytail no Shushu // AKB48
How to kill time: Martial arts, Volleyball..pretty much anything sporty or physical and she's all over it. She likes to cook, but her food tends to be a very...acquired taste.
Sports (volleyball is her favorite)!
Cooking!
Her family (zodiac and non zodiac)!
Making people happy!
Friendly Competition!
Big Dogs!
Being rejected or disliked.
Spinach.
Most insects.
Cheaters and sore losers/
Lazy people.
Almost forgot to mention: Charlotte really looks up to the older zodiac, and unconsciously treats them like role models even if that might not be the smartest thing to do at times. She used to be the captain of the volleyball team back at her old school in Italy.

p l a y e d __ b y __ Yoko_Matsubishi

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:23 am
PISCES  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 7:28 am
OPHIUCHUS  

Yoko_Matsubishi

Original Heckler

Character Profiles