Penguin
  GOLD!
View Results

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

Relentless Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:01 pm
For fun on gaia:

I hang around looking for fish booty and I talk in forums.

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:09 pm
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

Sounds like the best of times heart  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:15 pm
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

Oh yes, there are some good shows on hulu plus  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:20 pm
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

Ahh! Your fishy tank is glowiiiin  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 pm
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

Awesome! I hope that people play and get me some gold!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:37 pm
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

You need another fishy..I think I have one!  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:41 pm
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
For fun on gaia:

For fun at home:

I enjoy watching Hulu

Yeah? I always think about adding some fish and then I think about my goal of 100,000,000 and I decide that the tank can wait blaugh  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 10:52 pm
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia

Yeah? I always think about adding some fish and then I think about my goal of 100,000,000 and I decide that the tank can wait blaugh

Haha it's all good.. I'll see what I can do for more  

kanako irigashi
Captain

Shirtless Genius

Tantei_Saru3

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:30 am
On Gaia, just a good conversation with someone, or maybe a debate, stuff like that. Other than that, working on my project, getting creative with it, that gets the motor running pirate .....what's with the pirate? It's irrelevant lol xp Off Gaia, not a lot of things, but it changes all the time XD Like recently, I like going up to random strangers and telling them I love them mrgreen Spreading Love baby xd But I ALWAYS enjoy a good conversation, only problem is you never know when it's going to happen, but that's a part that also makes it fun razz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:12 am
Tantei_Saru3
On Gaia, just a good conversation with someone, or maybe a debate, stuff like that. Other than that, working on my project, getting creative with it, that gets the motor running pirate .....what's with the pirate? It's irrelevant lol xp Off Gaia, not a lot of things, but it changes all the time XD Like recently, I like going up to random strangers and telling them I love them mrgreen Spreading Love baby xd But I ALWAYS enjoy a good conversation, only problem is you never know when it's going to happen, but that's a part that also makes it fun razz

Lol, in this day and age, you gotta be careful of the L word, it can get you a stalker! gonk  

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:14 am
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia
kanako irigashi
PoisonousDahlia

Haha it's all good.. I'll see what I can do for more

It's kinda funny, this is the most fish that has ever been in my tank. I was never really big into the tanks....until I realized that they can get you a bunch of gold!  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:30 am
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3

Lol, in this day and age, you gotta be careful of the L word, it can get you a stalker! gonk

That's why you never say it anywhere near your house xp Besides, most people, even though they're capable of stalkerism, won't, cause they're too weirded out, especially if you act creepy ;D Creepy people can act creepy, but they can't take it >;p  

Tantei_Saru3

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:37 am
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3

That's why you never say it anywhere near your house xp Besides, most people, even though they're capable of stalkerism, won't, cause they're too weirded out, especially if you act creepy ;D Creepy people can act creepy, but they can't take it >;p

rofl I love it! I would so assault you if you were to tell me that you love me in person emotion_hug I think that if we were in a place of food, I would buy you a cookie as well! That's just the kinda person that I am emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:50 am
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3

rofl I love it! I would so assault you if you were to tell me that you love me in person emotion_hug I think that if we were in a place of food, I would buy you a cookie as well! That's just the kinda person that I am emotion_bigheart

An assaulting and cookies? My kind of friend ;p I AM the kind of guy who would beat a guy silly (if he was threatening my life and was forced into it) and then give a brief heartfelt apology and hightail out of there before his friends get wind of it lol  

Tantei_Saru3

PoisonousDahlia
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:25 am
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3
PoisonousDahlia
Tantei_Saru3

An assaulting and cookies? My kind of friend ;p I AM the kind of guy who would beat a guy silly (if he was threatening my life and was forced into it) and then give a brief heartfelt apology and hightail out of there before his friends get wind of it lol

rofl That's super funny, I hate fighting so I would try my best to sweet talk my way out of things like that sweatdrop  
The Hang Out

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff