Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
ƒυrυbα ❀❀ Fluttering Memories (Profiles) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dimitri_Alister_Frost

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm
"Fitting In" ninja

User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Daisuke Caster Nekohara
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Simply Daisuke
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Guy
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Onigiri.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Gentle, Care-free, Intuitive . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Dimitri_Alister_Frost

User Image
”Live today as gift because it just might be taken away.”
▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇xxx▇▇▇▇▇

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Daisuke Caster Nekohara
But you can call me: Just Daisuke or Dai-kun by my sister.
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Guy
I'll get older, once July 15th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Girls
But for now my heart belongs to: You don’t need to know that!
I can be very: I am an aspiring writing, poetry actually. I have gentle nature from being raised by my mom and her twin who’s my aunt. I seem care-free but it’s only a front since I don’t to be hurt. I’ve seen what my Dad did to my when he cheated on her. She was broken and I don’t want that ever happen to any I care for including myself. Some of my friends call me a ladies’ man since I know what to say. A few other call me a pansy or something along those lines. I have this knack for knowing someone is keeping a secret.
This is the role I play in this story: Onigiri

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
A hot summer day my mother was rushed to the hospital to have her first born. Aoi Nekohara spent 9 hours in labor. That very same night she had her son. My father Isao Nekohara was ecstatic to have me. Everything was great. About four years later my mom had my little sister Hitomi Nekohara. It went downhill from there. My dad started to stay out late, not caring what happens to his family. I felt something wasn’t right so I followed my father to his work place. He was an information broker, a job my mom had gotten him. Walking into his office I found him in a compromising position with his secretary. He didn’t see me so about a week later my mom did the same thing I did but made herself known. This started a huge fight and Hitomi got sick. Really sick. She already had a weak immune system and this was bad. My mother cried for days on end. I couldn’t stand so I took Hitomi to my Aunt Kayo’s house. She took care of us until the divorce was final but Hitomi got really bad. Mom took her to the hospital and found out that she had pneumonia. She was admitted in for treatment.

I started high school around the time of the divorce. I kept up my writing since it was the only way to let out my stress and pain. My own father didn’t care about his kids. He had yet to visit Hitomi in the hospital. Whenever I do see him I get so mad and want to hit him with everything I got! He never cared for us. My mom still feels hurt when ever Hitomi asks about our dad. She was only 2 when he left us. Hitomi is home with us now and had recovered but she gets teased because she doesn’t have a dad. She comes to me crying all the time and it breaks me. Soon she became depressed and we had to take her back to the hospital. She’s been in there since. I visit her everyday and read her a poem to make her smile. She’s getting better and if I ever see my dad I won’t hesitate to make him feel what my mom and Hitomi have felt all these years.

My writing is of the poetry kind. Dark poetry at that. I tried writing about love and happiness but it doesn’t feel right. Sometimes I write stories. When I do finish them I bind them and out them in my bookcase. Once in a blue I’ll pick one up and read it. I’m looking a publisher…well my mother is looking for a publisher. She wants my works to be known around the world. Her words not mine. I just want to finish high school and go to college. But mom says it always nice to start early.

My little secrets!:
I harbor a secret love for pockey. I blame my sister.

≳≳≳ ωнαт's ωɪтнɪn ɱʏ нєαʀт...
The Little Voice In My Heart:
Wish I had An Angel By Nightwish
Gimme! Gimme! :
Poetry
Pockey
My family
Summertime
Take these away! :
My father
Jerks
Rain
Secrets

Dimitri_Alister_Frost

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:59 pm
"Lift our sorrows" ninja
Code:
User Image
✱✱✱ Cricket Nicholas Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Cricket
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω 12 ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Guy
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Monkey.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Short tempered, Inventive, and Intelligent. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Sailor_Skylar

User Image
Can you hand me that wrench over there!

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Cricket Nicholas Sohma
But you can call me: Cricket
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 12 When I was born the doctor said I was a guy
I'll get older, once September 4th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: girls
But for now my heart belongs to: My Inventions
I can be very: I can hold all A'+++'s in my report cards from school. And as long as you don't get in my way you won't see my temper flare up. I Can be very bossy at times and I'll do almost anything to get my hands on new equipment for my inventions,I'll even say please. What can I say I'm a dreamer and I'm good at what I do.
This is the role I play in this story: Monkey

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
I was born at home instead of at the hospital. My dad didn't have enough time to drive my mom there, so we got the Sohma doctor to come over. My dad held me first, and gushed about how cute I was and all. Or so I was told. He then passed me over to my mom and I turned into a monkey. Dad was upset and angry about how his family line caused this, but my Mom was excited and overjoyed saying I'm definitely not like other children; That it was good to be different. I'm also told that when I was a monkey being held in my mom's arms a cricket was on her arm and I ate it. So that's were my name comes from.
Dad learned to accept it ok eventually mostly because my Mom was fine even happy about it. So Fine with it that she would just hug me randomly even as I got older just so I would turn and she could hold me close to her, Mom also tended to be a bit over protective of me never enrolling me into a co-ed school until I entered high school by skipping grades. My parents were happy I was smart.
Over the years my Dad and I bonded over our love for inventions and inventing our own. We thought it was cool how an idea could be turned into something amazing after a little tinkering. One year on my birthday my Dad even gave me my own tools and equipment, he showed me the proper way to use them. So I moved up from just watching and helping here and there to full out creating my own things. Mom had a blast whenever Dad and I created a working invention,she especially liked my robot that would pick up the laundry and do it.
That was my happiness until about 2 years ago when my dad got ill. It happened slowly first he started coughing and sleeping more, then he would come down with terrible aches in his body eventually he started coughing up blood. But even though he was in the hospital on my 10th birthday he still gave me a present my very own inventors cap along with a pair of goggles. He then told me to take care of my mom to be a strong man for her and to never let her hugs and over protectiveness get to me. He died a week later leaving my mom and I at our house in the Sohma estate. A month after my fathers death my Mom started to get sick here and there but she would still get up to make me breakfast before school and she would still go to work to provide for us.

My little secrets!:
I'm terrified that one day my mom will get too sick. I love inventing in fact I stay after school to work on my projects most days. I also find girls who talk to much to be annoying.

How to save a life by The Fray
Gimme! Gimme! :
Inventing
New Tools
Food
The hat and goggles my dad bought me for my birthday.
Take these away! :
Brussel Sprouts
Carrots
Hospitals
Any grade below an A+++

Sailor_Skylar

lionfoot

Dangerous Raider

million-love-songs

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:56 pm
" Lift Our Sorrows "
ninja

User Image
✱✱✱ Alexandra Rose Sohma
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Alex ; Rose ; Lexie
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seven-Teen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Boar or Pig ; A Zodiac Member.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Brave ; Loyal ; Helpful. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Panda-In-Your-Mind

User Image
"Don't Be A Fool"

≳≳≳ ωнαт ɱαӄєs "ɱє", ɱє
My name is: Alexandra Rose Sohma
But you can call me: Alex ; Rose ; Lexie
Counting the number of candles on my birthday cake: 17 When I was born the doctor said I was a Female
I'll get older, once January 8th comes around!
I'm always crushin' on: Guys
But for now my heart belongs to: Like I would tell you!
I can be very: helpful an brave. I am always looking out for the ones I love, and always taking responsibility for what I have done. I hate weak people who can never do anything on their own, yet sometimes I am like that. I can have mood swings sometimes, I can be sweet and nice one minute, and then pumped up and furious another! I love shouting things out then whispering, and at most times I always show my pride. I can be very clumsy too, I might fall on someone or hit my head. But you can't make a clumsy person not...clumsy?
This is the role I play in this story: the Boar or Pig

ωнαт mєmoriєs I mαdє ≲≲≲

Life Goes On:
When Alex was a little girl, her mother died giving birth to her. It was a sad moment for her father, and a furious moment too. When Alex grew up to about 5 or 6 years old, her father never talked to her, or even looked at her. Alex could never get the nourishment she needed. She was a sad little girl, who never knew her parents. She liked hanging outside of the Sohma house. At a sad time, she would go to a secret place where she planted cherry blossom trees. She liked the color. And on Alex's tenth birthday, her father committed suicide. Both parents died on her birthday, such a pity. Everyone considered Alex as a bad omen, but Alex didn't pay attention to any of them. She grew stronger and stronger, not caring for those who insult her. In times of need, she would ask her cousins for help. She became helpful and trustworthy. Everything she did, was to keep her pride.
At times at school, when a boy came close to Alex, Alex would just push them away. She didn't want anyone's memory being lost just because of her secret. She pushed and pushed, until she didn't want to, Alex only hangs out with the Sohmas at school, when she can't she goes outside. Being alone was frustrating to Alex. She wanted a life, a social life. But she couldn't because of curse. Till present day, Alex would mutter to herself everyday, "This damn curse." And move on with her life.

My little secrets!:
Alex is afraid of becoming friends with outsiders, because she knows it'll hurt losing them. And she is a sucker for candy!

Rolling Girl By Hatsune Miku
Gimme! Gimme! :
CHOCOLATE!
Chocolate covered anything
Roses
Rain
Take these away! :
Insects
The Zodiac Curse
Gaining friends