Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Polaris City Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:07 pm
Rain Yupa
RafeRavel

I hate to be a bother, but your Defense of +12 and Toughness of +8 exceeds the power level limit sweatdrop (total should be average +8, so you can have +12 and +4, or +8 and +8, etc).

It's up to Vamp if it's still okay, but it does kind of unbalance you towards anyone else (hero or villain) of the same power level.

EDIT: Also, Power Level 8 = 120 points, not 140 sweatdrop

Wow, sorry for being the retard who doesn't know the system! gonk I'll fix that right away.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 7:31 pm
Please don't word it that way. I wasn't concerned with you being equal to my character in power or anything; it was for Ms. Vamp's benefit with her NPCs more than mine.

I was just trying to point out something now, before play begins, so you don't have to worry about retconning anything sweatdrop  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2012 9:08 pm
Rain Yupa
Please don't word it that way. I wasn't concerned with you being equal to my character in power or anything; it was for Ms. Vamp's benefit with her NPCs more than mine.

I was just trying to point out something now, before play begins, so you don't have to worry about retconning anything sweatdrop

I apologies, I meant no offense! emo I did, however, fix my sheet to the best of my ability! I hope it looks better now...?  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:05 am
Waiting on one more player, then we shall begin  

Vampfighter1
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items