Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Character Design Game: Team Reject! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2011 9:43 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Feraya Tosscobble
1st level Female Halfling Sorcerer (Pathfinder!)

Rolls: 15, 7, 13, 17, 13, 18

Str 13
Dex 9
Con 13
Int 17
Wis 13
Cha 20

Feraya comes from a tribe of halfling wanderers. She's likable and friendly, but very clumsy.

And I can't think of why she'd be a reject with stats like that. I really can't. I think I failed at the game. crying

You're not supposed to get good stats you b*****d.  
Dallas Moonrain rolled 18 6-sided dice: 5, 2, 4, 4, 3, 1, 1, 4, 6, 4, 1, 3, 6, 2, 2, 2, 2, 2 Total: 54 (18-108)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:17 am
Seriously! Takes all the fun out of it sad

Let's try again. This time I'm going to make a Pathfinder ranger. Human male. Let's see what I get.  

Dallas Moonrain

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:39 am
Okay, now these are something I can make something reject-worthy out of. smile

Rolls: 11,8,11,8,10,6

Horace Smelton
2nd level human ranger (Pathfinder)

Str: 13
Dex: 8
Con: 11
Int: 8
Wis: 10
Cha: 6

Horace is 30 years old. He stands just under six feet tall and is a little bit overweight. His dark hair is starting to recede, and his brown eyes are uneven around his overly large nose. He wears a scraggly beard and mustache that are starting to show signs of gray.

Two Weapon Fighting Path. He wields a pair of axes. He has max ranks in Survival, Stealth, Perception, Knowledge(nature and geography), and craft(weaponsmithing). His favored enemy is animals.

Horace has spent his life as a hunter. He's always been kind of mediocre at it, but he lived a pretty good life. He joined the army and worked as a scout for a time, but saw little action. He did meet someone--a woman named Alice who was as surly and cranky as himself with whom he got along oddly well. Horace and Alice were married, but they had little time to enjoy their marital bliss before they were attacked by a giant spider whose lair they wandered too close to. Alice died, and even Horace managed to only barely crawl away.

Devastated by the loss of the only person who had ever really put up with him, Horace determined that he could not remain where they had been happy and became obsessed with bringing glory to Alice's name by becoming an adventurer.

Eventual Fate: Horace will likely end up getting himself killed by racing into action against a swarm of overly large spiders, convinced that fighting them will allow him to avenge his wife's death.  
InsaneKatKing rolled 18 6-sided dice: 4, 3, 5, 1, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 4, 2, 4, 4, 2, 5, 4, 5, 6 Total: 67 (18-108)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 am
I have to. I just have to.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:08 am
InsaneKatKing475
I have to. I just have to.

Str: 12
Dex: 10
Con: 9
Int: 10
Wis: 11
Cha: 15

I can deal with it. A charisma based class for me then. preferably one not on the front lines.  
Wire_Colossus rolled 18 6-sided dice: 3, 6, 2, 3, 6, 4, 2, 5, 4, 2, 6, 2, 3, 2, 4, 5, 2, 3 Total: 64 (18-108)
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:18 pm
I told rain of an idea for turning this into an Actual campaign, one that would be fun, but he has neither the desire nor the time to run another game. So unless someone volunteers, I'm going to just participate in this.

Dragonborn, Fighter, Total fan of all things adventuring, doesn't understand that battles aren't simulated. Doesn't realize that he could very likely get killed.  

Wire_Colossus

Versatile Shapeshifter

3,875 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:27 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Seriously! Takes all the fun out of it sad

Let's try again. This time I'm going to make a Pathfinder ranger. Human male. Let's see what I get.

lol xp  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces