Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Library for Role-play

Back to Guilds

Like to role-play, but don't want to join many guilds or forums? The Library is a place for many rp stories for semi to advanced literature. 

Tags: Role-play, Stories, Fantasy, Semi-literate, Anime 

Reply Profiles
Have story ideas? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:28 pm
Dragonheart9217
I actually really like the idea of the Death Note role play. It's interesting how you decided how Light would come back into play. I really like that.
I seriously think you should do it. I mean I've watched and read most of Death note related things. But since my mother hates anime and the such, she made sure to make sure I didn't watch or read anything related to it. So I don't know some things that happened in Death Note but I basically know what happens razz . So you should totally do it biggrin I don't know the way you put it seems much better than fan fics i've seen when they try to do another Death Note.

Thank you. biggrin Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I didn't get a reply notice like I usually do.

If your mom doesn't monitor your computer sites much, you can go to animefreak.tv to watch anime in english or japanese. They have tons of series and movies. Plus there's mangafox.com where you can read manga. Unfortunately Death Note was licensed so it's no longer on mangafox, but it is on animefreak.tv.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:31 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
If i get permission from the thread owner can i share with you a great story plot that i think would be amazing, if run right? I loved the thread, but because of issues with the owners, they have let the thread drop before it even really began. If i get the okay would you guys be willing to look into it and possibly run it?

Do you mean Samurai and the Lighting God? The rp is being re-written via e-mail between me and the co-owner of the rp. If it were re-started, we would be missing the Lighting God character as he isn't very active on Gaia as of late.

But that doesn't mean it can't be re-started if enough people want to try it.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:14 pm
Alice5130
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
If i get permission from the thread owner can i share with you a great story plot that i think would be amazing, if run right? I loved the thread, but because of issues with the owners, they have let the thread drop before it even really began. If i get the okay would you guys be willing to look into it and possibly run it?

Do you mean Samurai and the Lighting God? The rp is being re-written via e-mail between me and the co-owner of the rp. If it were re-started, we would be missing the Lighting God character as he isn't very active on Gaia as of late.

No its a different one. If you would like i can send you the link so you can look it over and see if you would like me to get permission to start it in here.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:15 am
Alice5130
Dragonheart9217
I actually really like the idea of the Death Note role play. It's interesting how you decided how Light would come back into play. I really like that.
I seriously think you should do it. I mean I've watched and read most of Death note related things. But since my mother hates anime and the such, she made sure to make sure I didn't watch or read anything related to it. So I don't know some things that happened in Death Note but I basically know what happens razz . So you should totally do it biggrin I don't know the way you put it seems much better than fan fics i've seen when they try to do another Death Note.

Thank you. biggrin Sorry I didn't see this sooner. I didn't get a reply notice like I usually do.

If your mom doesn't monitor your computer sites much, you can go to animefreak.tv to watch anime in english or japanese. They have tons of series and movies. Plus there's mangafox.com where you can read manga. Unfortunately Death Note was licensed so it's no longer on mangafox, but it is on animefreak.tv.

Oh i know those sites well XD im in college now so my mom cant do anything when i watch anime as long as I dont bring my manga or anime home than she cant do anything. I just havent made an effort to read the rest yet lol  

Dragonheart9217

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:28 am
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
Alice5130
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT

No its a different one. If you would like i can send you the link so you can look it over and see if you would like me to get permission to start it in here.

Sure  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:30 am
Dragonheart9217
Alice5130
Dragonheart9217

Oh i know those sites well XD im in college now so my mom cant do anything when i watch anime as long as I dont bring my manga or anime home than she cant do anything. I just havent made an effort to read the rest yet lol

That's why college is awesome, despite the money gouge. I've never really read much of the manga, but I've seen the anime and the movies.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 10:25 am
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/tower-city-open-and-accepting-needs-males/t.71987231/

I hope you like the plot like i did.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:20 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/the-gaian-neighborhood/tower-city-open-and-accepting-needs-males/t.71987231/

Well the outline of the story is indeed interesting, but what is the plot, exactly? Is it for both species to be tolerant of each other or for the beasts to over-throw the humans or what? It looks like it could be a very promising role-play, hell I've even created a character for it.

Is it just one of those the plot develops as it goes along? I'm not a big fan of those since they do in fact die, but if there are enough willing role-players I'm sure we could keep it running for a while.  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:18 pm
Your Missing Period
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT

Well the outline of the story is indeed interesting, but what is the plot, exactly? Is it for both species to be tolerant of each other or for the beasts to over-throw the humans or what? It looks like it could be a very promising role-play, hell I've even created a character for it.

Is it just one of those the plot develops as it goes along? I'm not a big fan of those since they do in fact die, but if there are enough willing role-players I'm sure we could keep it running for a while.

Thats the thing, it died before anything could come from it. That's why i was wondering if you were willing to pick it up and make something of it. i think it would be amazing in the right hands.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:31 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT
Your Missing Period
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT

Thats the thing, it died before anything could come from it. That's why i was wondering if you were willing to pick it up and make something of it. i think it would be amazing in the right hands.

It certainly could be. What were you expecting from it? Action? Drama? Romance, horror?

-rubs hands together evilly-  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:34 pm
Kind of all of that! Not in that order but something to last and make it worth posting to you know? I want it to be all that it is and more! Make it make the people RPing think about their characters, make them real and feel with them!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 2:00 pm
If the people don't think about their characters to the point of making them feel real then they're not very good role-players to begin with. .-.

We'll have to see what everyone else thinks of the idea.  

Your Missing Period

IRL Ladykiller

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:26 pm
I dont think they had a chance to really flush out their characters. I hope everyone likes it so it will start up again! whee  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:34 pm
YoU_ShAtTeRrEd_My_HeArT

Looks amazing. I'll buy. But I need the owner's permission first. I sent him a friend request (because that is the best Cloud avatar I've seen so far), and added the info about using the story and the guild. If he doesn't reply in a few days, I'll pm him.  

Alice5130
Captain

Dangerous Lunatic

10,950 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Dressed Up 200

Bottom_ Of_Pandora

Determined Seeker

14,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Wall Street 200