Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Deadlands: Power of the Reckoners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:17 pm
Vampfighter1
Yes I understand the real Eastwood hasn't been born yet. I'm using his cinema identity, the one that would make sense in that time period. You remember the good the bad and the ugly? Basically that.

Okay, then do that, but you really should 'create' a character, rather than using a pre-made. It makes things more interesting. Also, the mysterious past Kin represents a character, usually young in age, that is attached somehow to the character, and usually gets in trouble. Your Kin shouldn't be able to rescue you. Sorry if I seem insulting or mean, I'm just trying to help! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:27 pm
Alright. But Eastwood is still her b*****d father. And he wouldn't rescue her. He's been corrupted by the reckoning.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:30 pm
By the way, I e-mailed you a PDF I think you'll like. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:08 pm
Thanks rafe  

Vampfighter1
Crew

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 1:09 pm
Vampfighter1
Thanks rafe

No prob, hope it helps! blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:24 pm
I looked it over, and I prefer the other way. I'm gonna stick with it.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:39 pm
Now if you are accepted I want y'all to write down your backstory here, you hear?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 3:01 pm
Hey Rafe.... I have a devilish idea. One that involves lies about Clint Eastwood.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm
Maxwell is the illegitimate half-brother of the legendary Leader of the James-Younger gang. The boy grew up with Jesse and Frank, and was always trying to outdo Jesse. Eventually, they met the Younger brothers and formed the gang that would become legendary. They performed hundreds of heists, before finally, a group of Bounty Hunters finally managed to best them.

During the gunfight, they killed a few minor members of the gang, and Maxwell received a serious wound to the chest.. Eventually, the gang drove back and killed the mercenaries, but not before the b*****d child was beyond the point of no return. Jesse wanted to take him to a doctor in the nearby town, but Frank told him that it was too late. They buried him at their campsite, and built him a grave marker with some scrap wood.

Within a few hours, though, a hand burst through the soil. Maxwell wasn't dead... at least, as far as the poor sap knew. He was, however, done robbing. The dangers were fun, but he knew he could do more as a white hat. He buttoned up his shirt, glancing at the bullet hole in his chest, but shrugged it off. His horse was gone... odd. But, besides the point. He began to follow his feet, to wherever they took him.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:20 pm
Vampfighter1
Hey Rafe.... I have a devilish idea. One that involves lies about Clint Eastwood.

How devilish? More devilish than Maxwell James is gonna be?  

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SilverAnubis

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:56 pm
I shall send you a pdf for you tomorrow but here is his background.

Andrew Alexander Morrison, that was his name he was born under Dec 10th 1851. He lead a healthy life over in the east. He was never the usual easterner either. He delved in alchemical elixirs and made them to help people. He was very knowledgeable of what he was doing but he always had his training with at least a pistol.

After a few months, he became 25 years old, on his birthday, he got a new pistol that had barely come out that year. It was a 6 shot revolver that had a scatter gun at the bottom of the barrel. He was amazed by it and he bought it after trading one of his miracle elixirs in. He looked around afterwards and he knew that he should expand his things down west so he went off by steam wagon to see where he would land. He wasn't a very big entrepreneur but he sold his successful healing elixirs to the needy and doctors as a good cause and at a very low price, sometimes at no charge.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:48 pm
I present, for the Marshall's inspection, Ana Nomaly, Mad Scientist. I will post background when I am awake enough to type one up. As a note, she's the mad scientist type that makes things go ka-boom!  

The Graverobber Max

5,800 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:15 am
Can I beg of you to at least name him something different? I feel like I'm in Back to the Future Part III...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:18 am
Also guys find a picture for your character, I will be making newspaper and such. Aime please.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

RafeRavel

Dangerous Survivor

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 am
Vampfighter1
Also guys find a picture for your character, I will be making newspaper and such. Aime please.

How about hand-drawn?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces