Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:02 pm
Patzu
"Hello~" The fox shifted sightly as he let out his soft, if cheerful greeting. He was obviously uncomfortable, but he figured this was a good place to start. "My name is Patzu. I am a Red Fox by breed and... Yeah. I produce music and stuff... Erm. Thanks for the invitation?"

"A fellow fox. Moon and Shadow fox hybrid am I. I'm sure we'll get along quite well Patzu," she said with a bow of greeting.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:25 pm
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
"Hello~" The fox shifted sightly as he let out his soft, if cheerful greeting. He was obviously uncomfortable, but he figured this was a good place to start. "My name is Patzu. I am a Red Fox by breed and... Yeah. I produce music and stuff... Erm. Thanks for the invitation?"

"A fellow fox. Moon and Shadow fox hybrid am I. I'm sure we'll get along quite well Patzu," she said with a bow of greeting.

He chuckled and waved. "I sure hope so."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

sweet blood rin

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:34 pm
wats up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:41 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu

He chuckled and waved. "I sure hope so."

She smiled softly, returning his wave with her tail."I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'm a rather friendly fox."  

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

Erisime Sanada

Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:19 pm
Hello, I'm not actually new to this guild, I've been a member for quite a while and haven't posted a thing so yeah.. forgive me! :<
Oh, and just call me by my user name.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:31 pm
Lunaria Canis
She smiled softly, returning his wave with her tail."I'm sure it won't be a problem. I'm a rather friendly fox."

"I like to think I'm friendly. Thank you for the greeting, ma'am." He pulled his faceguard over his eyes to hide the nerves apparent in them. "Sorry. I'm not very used to other people."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:50 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"I like to think I'm friendly. Thank you for the greeting, ma'am." He pulled his faceguard over his eyes to hide the nerves apparent in them. "Sorry. I'm not very used to other people."

"It's quite alright. I will not pry into your life or anything unless you feel comfortable."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:32 pm
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"It's quite alright. I will not pry into your life or anything unless you feel comfortable."

"All of my personal info is on my Pro. My about me scrolls"

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:38 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

She smiled softly at him. "I don't even pry into profiles of people. If they want to tell me about their lives, they can do it when they're ready."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:43 pm
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

She smiled softly at him. "I don't even pry into profiles of people. If they want to tell me about their lives, they can do it when they're ready."

He shrugged as his invitation was turned down. "On the plus side, I just had a very good game on League of Legends."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:51 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

He shrugged as his invitation was turned down. "On the plus side, I just had a very good game on League of Legends."

She applauded him as she grinned. "Congrats on that. I play games myself, though I'm more of a platform gamer than an MMO player."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:01 pm
Lunaria Canis
She applauded him as she grinned. "Congrats on that. I play games myself, though I'm more of a platform gamer than an MMO player."

"On that note, Sonic was my childhood."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

Her tail wagged happily at his comment. "Sonic was great! It really was a great series to play. I like the Final Fantasy series now, and have been getting into the Elder Scrolls games now that I have the right system to play them."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:10 pm
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

Her tail wagged happily at his comment. "Sonic was great! It really was a great series to play. I like the Final Fantasy series now, and have been getting into the Elder Scrolls games now that I have the right system to play them."

"You and everyone else, what with skyrim coming out."

Patzu

Unbeatable Noob

Lunaria Canis

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:16 pm
Patzu
Lunaria Canis
Patzu
Lunaria Canis

"You and everyone else, what with skyrim coming out."

She laughed softly, holding a paw over her muzzle trying to quiet the sound. "Skyrim's already out my fox friend. Yet I have not played it yet despite owning it. My mate and a few of his friends have been playing it so I can't."  
RAWR: Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff