Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Anyone alive? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

d i m i r h e x

7,500 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:12 pm
Green_Fuu; I love your .gif! It is adorable. 4laugh
And thank you for the well wishes!

The best thing about Thanksgiving = dessert! heart
Hope your Holiday holds tons of joy for you. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 12:46 pm
I guess I'll try posting a little update........

My mom had a half hysterectomy a month ago because of a huge cyst on her ovaries. So I've been mostly busy with taking care of her while she recovered as well as the house and kids. When not busy doing that stuff, I've been catching up on my missed TV episodes. xD Probably not the best use of my free time, but it's only 3 or 4 shows, so not too bad. xD

Recently I've been thinking more about colleges and languages. I was thinking kind of small before, but now I think I've finally got it straight. My major will be Counseling with a minor of Social Working. I'd go to community college for 2yrs, then 'maybe' study abroad for a year, and I 'think' I have a university picked out. I still got time to think about it all though. At this moment though, I've been starting to try learning German which is a lifelong passion of mine. ^_^ I'm listening to a lot of German music, and translating random stuff through a Google Translate app on my phone. I just wish I knew of some Christian German music. (If you by any chance know of any, please let me know!! : D )

I was contacted by someone I applied to 5/6 months ago last week for a full time position and I'm going in for a interview December 3rd. I really need a second job, and full time would be extremely helpful. --If I did get the job however, I would have to leave my cat here at home while I go live with my grandmother. When I'm gone for 4/5 days she starts to really notice apparently, She gets lonely and sad. D : I'd be back on weekends for my first job, but I'm still worried about her because I can't really take her with me.

I've been praying of course in all of these things, and if you don't mind praying about it too, I would greatly appreciate it. ^_^

-@Green Fu, as d i m i r h e x said, that gif is adorable. : D  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

JamSiee_Boy-

Original Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:12 am
d i m i r h e x
Green_Fuu; I love your .gif! It is adorable. 4laugh
And thank you for the well wishes!

The best thing about Thanksgiving = dessert! heart
Hope your Holiday holds tons of joy for you. 3nodding

Nice siggy :3

Lurks....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:16 pm
User Image

We should send out mass guild invites and make a thread in the guild registry fourm.
Get the guild out there so other people know that we are active and we exist.
Looking for affiliations would help too.

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:43 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

We should send out mass guild invites and make a thread in the guild registry fourm.

User Image

The guild is in the registry and when ever I see people on forums who are Christians I send out invites. If you have friends on gaia who are also Christian, it helps to tell them. ; )

-As for affiliations, I can't remember the exact reason, but our previous owner FathfulQuenga (crew now) was not for them. I as well as some others have put banners in their profiles and signatures. You can look in our 'Banners' sub-forum if you want one as well. ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:46 pm
Br1ttana
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

User Image

The guild is in the registry and when ever I see people on forums who are Christians I send out invites. If you have friends on gaia who are also Christian, it helps to tell them. ; )

-As for affiliations, I can't remember the exact reason, but our previous owner FathfulQuenga (crew now) was not for them. I as well as some others have put banners in their profiles and signatures. You can look in our 'Banners' sub-forum if you want one as well. ^^
User Image

I looked and it was all unorganized.
Plus most of the banners don't work anymore.
Maybe someone should compile a list of the working banners and save them to their own server for others this way they will last?

User Image

PSM Guild Mule

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:14 pm
Subliminal Aftermath
User Image

I looked and it was all unorganized.
Plus most of the banners don't work anymore.
Maybe someone should compile a list of the working banners and save them to their own server for others this way they will last?

User Image

There were more working banners than non-working, but either way they are all fixed now. ^^ All banners listed, work.

As for not finding the guild, it is a 'Private' guild. So people will only find it if they change the forum type on the search bar to 'Show All' or 'Private'. I will try seeing if any of the search tags for the guild can be changed to better search terms.

Thank you for the suggestions, especially in letting us know about the banner problem. <3 ^_^  
Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff