Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[Pathfinder] Modern Heroes [Game starting in Subforum!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dallas Moonrain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm
Disciple of Sakura
If we cannibalize the +2 into a +1 and a special, do all our weapons have to have the same special? What if said special isn't able to be on the appropriate weapon (for example, a ranged-only enhancement)?

Also related... is it possible to take the Superior Unarmed Strike feat from Tome of Battle to get a better unarmed strike damage progression?

If you have multiple weapons, you may have 2 different options (no matter how many weapons you have). However, each weapon is stuck with a single version--you can't make it flaming one fight and frosting the next or anything like that.

Also, I'm fine with Superior Unarmed Strike.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 5:49 pm
Dallas Moonrain
Otherwise, character looks great! Now we just need a few more people to notice the thread....

It needs more bewbs.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2011 6:42 pm
Okay, so I've put together a character. I submit Irene White, gunslinger.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:42 pm
Character looks good, Sakura. Now I've tried changing my thread title to see if that attracts us some more players...  

Dallas Moonrain

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:48 pm
I could be interested. I've got an idea that's a little... out there, and potentially offensive, so I thought I'd float it and see.

I've had in my head the idea for a divine caster - dunno if I'd go cleric or oracle... but he was a devout Christian before the flash. Post flash, what he's lost is his faith - he knows that there isn't a God now that he's capable of creating his own miracles.

I can see where that would be... a problem for some people, though. So I won't if there's other interested parties that he'd offend.

But... either way... boobs, as requested.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:51 pm
I think that's a very interesting concept. But I definitely see where people could be offended. I'll leave it up to the other two players. You guys okay with that?  

Dallas Moonrain

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 6:58 pm
Anatarei Crimsonthrone
I could be interested. I've got an idea that's a little... out there, and potentially offensive, so I thought I'd float it and see.

I've had in my head the idea for a divine caster - dunno if I'd go cleric or oracle... but he was a devout Christian before the flash. Post flash, what he's lost is his faith - he knows that there isn't a God now that he's capable of creating his own miracles.

I can see where that would be... a problem for some people, though. So I won't if there's other interested parties that he'd offend.

But... either way... boobs, as requested.

hey, that sounds interesting to me. original to some extent as well. I'd say, play it.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:04 pm
I have an idea, for a character... I am must trying to find out which class would work best

As for Anntarei's character, I think I would be the only one even partial offended... only because that is my religion... but, I am not go stop it. Forcing ideaology on other people isn't something I do. That is what got most Christians in the mess we are in now... I am going to stop my rant now and just say go with it if you wish.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:16 pm
Just messing around with a website, and I created a memento of Irene's past...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:18 pm
Disciple of Sakura
wow your good  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:19 pm
Unless someone gave me a link to the 4-shared that carries those book, I can't play, even though I'd love to. This sounds bloody awesome.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Actually, the Pathfinder SRD has everything you'd need to create a character. It's a little clunky (in so far as I vastly prefer a nice solid book even if the website is thoroughly hot-linked), but it works quite well. That's how I've been building your first opponent. *cue evil DM laugh*  

Dallas Moonrain

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:22 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Disciple of Sakura
wow your good

I wish. I just uploaded the image I used for Irene's head, and the website did all the work. Pretty cool, even if most of the stuff that they let you put pictures into is junk.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:23 pm
Nevermind, I found Some. Will have my character ready for business by tonight.  

Vampfighter1
Crew

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:44 pm
Can I swap skills?  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers