Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Church of the Three {moved to sub} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
InsaneKatKing rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:02 pm
rolling health.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:29 pm
Rokaru - Half Elf Rogue

Went with a ring that provided a benefit outside of battle that is rather acceptable due to his background.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
Slave Xaccheus rolled 4 10-sided dice: 3, 8, 7, 3 Total: 21 (4-40)

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:59 am
Rolling health.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:36 am
InsaneKatKing475
Rokaru - Half Elf Rogue

Went with a ring that provided a benefit outside of battle that is rather acceptable due to his background.

Great! Only one question tho. Why did you join the Church?  

Norin Brightblade

Romantic Conversationalist

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 am
A My Little Pony? Really? Seriously? Who is aware of the fourth wall?

I'm sorry. Each to their own fun, but I've had enough experiences with characters like that in games. No offense, but... Pass.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:40 am
Norin Brightblade
InsaneKatKing475
Rokaru - Half Elf Rogue

Great! Only one question tho. Why did you join the Church?

added the answer to his background.  

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:49 am
Father Makarove will be glad to accept you ^^ Rokaru.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:52 am
Disciple of Sakura

I'm sorry. Each to their own fun, but I've had enough experiences with characters like that in games. No offense, but... Pass.

That my friend Fits my feelings perfectly. But I will not turn away a character unless others agree with my decision so far it is 2-1 in my favor. If I get one more I am afraid Cannon you will need to make another.  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

InsaneKatKing

Desirable Shapeshifter

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 12:52 pm
Norin Brightblade
Disciple of Sakura

That my friend Fits my feelings perfectly. But I will not turn away a character unless others agree with my decision so far it is 2-1 in my favor. If I get one more I am afraid Cannon you will need to make another.

yea, i'm not one to complain about a person's character, but there are some things that are just, no. and this is one of those things. so, casting my vote with sakura, plz, no comic relief, at least, no beast comic reliefs.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 1:11 pm
InsaneKatKing475
Norin Brightblade
Disciple of Sakura

yea, i'm not one to complain about a person's character, but there are some things that are just, no. and this is one of those things. so, casting my vote with sakura, plz, no comic relief, at least, no beast comic reliefs.

Sorry Cannon but please make another. And i believe Katking worded it well. I do enjoy a good comic Relief occasionally but please try to make it fit the paramiters

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Slave Xaccheus

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:16 pm
Awww... Okay. Better for an NPC anyway.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:55 pm
Eternality_Cannon
Awww... Okay. Better for an NPC anyway.

Lol thank you. Just a suggestion but maybe you should try to run a world made just out of ridiculous stuff. I would give it a shot ^^  

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200

Vampfighter1
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:58 pm
Hmm All magic is considered evil? Even if the person themselves isn't? And are psionics included in the category of magic?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 7:40 pm
Vampfighter1
Hmm All magic is considered evil? Even if the person themselves isn't? And are psionics included in the category of magic?

A question I myself was pondering. Psionics, Shadow Magic, Incarnum, Pact Magic... These aren't specifically arcane, so are they considered heretical?

Arcane magic makes up a large amount of what is available to classes, so it thoroughly whittles down the options available. Not that I was necessarily planning on playing an arcanist - just that I was wondering about what all was viable.  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Norin Brightblade

5,250 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 09, 2011 9:23 pm
Disciple of Sakura
Vampfighter1

A question I myself was pondering. Psionics, Shadow Magic, Incarnum, Pact Magic... These aren't specifically arcane, so are they considered heretical?

Arcane magic makes up a large amount of what is available to classes, so it thoroughly whittles down the options available. Not that I was necessarily planning on playing an arcanist - just that I was wondering about what all was viable.

Hmmmm. I will admit to my lack of knowledge of most of those classes. Thustly why I didn't think to include them. Psionics being powers of the mind would not be banned completely but looked down upon, but any form of mental intrusion would be considered a high affront. (classic right lol)
Shadow Magic I would see being banned all together
Incarnum, *edit after quick skim* The church Knows little about this area but is interested in it the same as new tech. Some enjoy haveing it near and learning about it. Others would rather it be thrown out the door. *end edit*
Pact Magic would be as Psionics A kind of 50-50 thing Being bound to a dragon or achent tomes you would just be watched closely and shunned. Being bound to a demon or other entity you would be beheaded.

And vamp I am sorry to say but yes. Got to love that church mind right?

And after contemplation. You could play an Arcanist, but you would have to hide it. Healing and shieldings can be done by clerics. as well as a few other minor things. so all in all I suppose you would have to have a good bluff LOL  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff