Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
Diagon Alley Streets Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:50 pm
User Image

❤❤ T A M A R AR A D C L I F F E
6TH YEAR, GRYFFINDOR ~ PREFECT
¦¦ if you're going through hell, keep on going
xxxxxxxxxx x x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬

Tamara exhaled lightly and watched as the owl flew from Eraz's shoulder, then turned her attention back to him. "What? Oh, yes. I was picking up some school supplies and some of my own interests. Picking up some potions ingredients for my new experiment." She sighed, looking down at her shoes, then back up at Eraz. "My birthday was this week. Wanna grab a drink? My treat." She hoped that he took her up on her offer because she had some things that she wanted to show him.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2011 11:53 pm
Eraz Lupinuous
Instructor of Legilimancy
User Image
"I don't know if I can let you buy, especially not if it was your birthday recently. How about my treat this time around, and you can tell me about this experiment of yours." He gave a slight smile - really, it was just the corner of his mouth turning up - at this. It was familiar territory, one of his Masters was in Potions, so he might be able to give her a hand with her experiment. His dark eyes turned from her as he looked around the street for somewhere that they could get a drink.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:03 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

She smiled widely as Eraz not only accepted her invitation, but offered to pay for the first round, then scan the street. She looked up and down the road as well. "Well, um, it's a little dingy but the Leaky Cauldron has a nice homely feel We could go there, I guess." She bit her lip a little nervously, then flicked her eyes back to Eraz. "I could go anywhere you want to go though."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:11 am
Eraz Lupinuous
User Image
"Well, you know the area far better than I, so if you have a different place in mind I would suggest you lead the way. I do draw the line at Madam Puddifoot's though." Eraz chuckled slightly and shook his head. "And I happen to be living at the Cauldron, so I know what you mean about its homely atmosphere." He swept his arm outwards indicating that she should do as he had said and lead the way to wherever she wanted to go. He wondered why she was suddenly acting shy again - the only time he had seen anyone acting like this it was around people that they liked, and he was fairly certain that wasn't the case here.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:15 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

She smirked and blushed slightly at his comment that she knows the area better, then glanced up and down the road. "Let's go to the Leaky Cauldron," she said definitely and started walking towards the Leaky Cauldron. "You said you're living at the Leaky Cauldron right now?" she asked, curious about the Professor. She was surprised that she knew so little about this man she looked up to.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:20 am
Eraz Lupinuous
User Image
Eraz jerked his head to his shoulder as he passed under the lamppost that Keseven was perched on, getting the large owl to fly down and land on it with an audible whump. Despite the weight that had just landed on him the wizard didn't even blink as he kept stride with the shorter girl.
"That is correct. As I've mentioned before, though I don't know if it was in a class you were in, I am primarily a traveling Herbologist. While the job doesn't seem or sound difficult, it can be quite dangerous, and it tends to require a lot of moving between places. And since I grew up in the Americas, I do not have a childhood in England or Scotland to fall back on in knowing where things are. So, I took the expedient route of renting out one of the rooms above the Cauldron until the new school year starts, when I'll likely end up moving back into the castle." The staff-carrying wizard spoke evenly as he walked beside Tamara, trying to drag out what he was saying to fill up the distance they had to travel. When they reached the Cauldron he pulled open the door for her with a slight bow.

User Image  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Professor Tahiri

Liberal Lunatic

8,700 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:27 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxx x x

Tamara listened intently, nodding as he spoke a little about his life and being a traveling herbologist. "I know about traveling professions. My uncle Brendon is a traveling magizoologist. He's been dragon taming in Romania and sphinx riddling in Egypt. My brother is actually traveling with him right now." She smiled, thinking about her uncle and the romantic life of a traveling professioneer. She didn't notice that Eraz had opened the door for her and reached out to grab the handle. It was then that she realized that the door was already open. She flushed a deep red color and giggled shyly. "Oops," she said and stepped through the doorway into the Leaky Cauldron.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:38 am
(((Post moved to Leaky Cauldron)))  

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:29 pm
User Image

█████████████████ ██████████████

Lynn smiled. "Yes, and he is a little impatient" she said almost laughing. Jeffery glared at her and Natalie rolled her eyes. Lynn turned and glared back.

ooc; outfit in top pic, outfit in bottom words.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Lynn Lincoln, Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:33 pm
User Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

His smile spread further and he nodded to Jeffery, "I would be impatient too, it is exciting isn't it? Have a House you are hoping for, then?"
Looking up at the two sisters and chuckling lightly at the glare that was passed through them. He wondered what Houses they themselves had belonged too, or if they had attended Hogwarts at all.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:49 pm
User Image

Jeffery looked over the man critically. He wasn't sure if he should trust him or not, the man hadn't even revealed his name. Jeffery sat for a moment observing him. Finally after a good solid minute Jeffery answered. "Ravenclaw or Gryffindor" he said simply not changing the look on his young pale face.

ooc; outfit in side picture, music in bottom words.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Smart. Shy. Ladies Man.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 7:55 pm
User Image

Thomas stood still, trying to keep his smile from slipping as the young man looked him over. He wondered if he had done anything wrong to make the boy feel he needed to inspect him.
"I was a Ravenclaw, good House. Then again, they all are." he chuckled with a slight twinge of nerves as his mind tried to rationalize the young boy's need to size him up. With a small jump of realization, he gasped and instantly pulled out his hand for the trio, "Oh, goodness, where are my manners? I am Thomas Clarke, a pleasure."

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:01 pm
User Image

Lynn had barely noticed that he hadn't given his name to begin with. She smiled and shook his hand. It is a pleasure to meet you Thomas. Lynn had always loved the name Thomas, it flowed nicely from her lips. "So Thomas" She said trying to strike a real conversation "Do you have any plans for you future?" It was a stupid question and Lynn felt embarrassed for asking such a thing but she didn't know how to make it sound different. She wanted to know about him but it had been a tad blunt.

ooc; outfit in top pic, outfit in bottom words.
MADE BY PURPLEINATOR
Lynn Lincoln, Hufflepuff

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:11 pm
User Image

"Future?" He threw the word up into the air as he thought about it - he had already done so much. He had traveled, found his beloved career and had even managed a job with the Ministry.
"Nothing planned, no. I had actually come down to Diagon Alley after my interview at the Ministry. Dragon Keeping position."
He smiled at both Lynn and Natalie, "No plans aside from that, however. I was never much of a goal-setter. I much prefer the present."
With a slight chuckle, his eyes encouraged them to also tell him about themselves.

thomas clarke
dragon keeper

Pale Mist

Maiya Kajuji

Beloved Bloodsucker

10,625 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:17 pm
Natalie Lincoln
((Format still being made))
Natalie couldn't help but blush as Thomas's eyes met hers. She couldn't explain it but she liked it. "You work with dragons! That is incredible. Do you enjoy?" That was a bit of a stupid question like her sisters. Of course he likes it. He wouldn't do it if he didn't like it. She smacked herself mentally. Natalie looked around at the crowded streets. She began to feel uncomfortable talking out in the open like this. There were people everywhere that could hear them not to mention they were sort of standing in the middle of everything. Natalie sighed and readjusted her focus back on Thomas.

Diagon Alley

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff