Maliciousness

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 10:41 pm
TheTsunuffy
Maliciousness
TheTsunuffy
Kalpini
Jin heart
(but i'd have a one night stand with Sawyer.) ninja

I think it's safe to say most of us would.

Shouldn't it be: For those who like boys and For those who like girls? Just to be all-encompassing and not leave anyone out.

Can't I just give Valentines to everyone? They have chocolatey goodness! I wouldn't buy any other kind. Unless, you know, someone didn't like chocolate, and then I guess I could get them... Jelly Belly's or something.

Ew. And eventually one of us would get a disease from his flabbyness.

...O.o Sometimes I is getting confused. Like this times.

Me just talking about how I hate Sawyer.

I think Sweetly is blind O.o?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:20 am
Shannon or Kate?
KATE

Libby or Ana Lucia?
Ana Lucia

Sun or Claire?
Claire  

mrman122333

Desdemona Winchcombe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:26 pm
Wow, this is late. Like, really late. In every sense of the word. But I'm bored so I feel like doing it anyway. And I'm bi so I shall do both, wewt!

For Girls:

Boone or Jack? Boone. I don't really care about either of them, but Boone is prettier, and Jack irritates me with his whole... selective friendship thing, and he strikes me as somewhat hypocritical at times, and hypocrisy offends me the most. >.o; Though given, Jack has grown on me slightly in the second season.

Charlie or Sawyer?
That is VERY difficult. I think that I could get along well with either one of them in a relationship. Charlie reminds me of myself when it comes to how he acted with Claire in the beginning, which means that we'd probably enjoy eachother's company well, because we'd both be running about doing nice things for eachother. heart Sawyer has a sense of humor that I relate to, and we'd probably have lots of fun flirting. But beyond that, they're both very ******** up and deceptive, and I wouldn't want to be with either one of them when things started to go sour. Can I compare Sawyer's history of wrongdoing with Charlie going completely off his nut? Not really. So... probably I'll go with Sawyer, because at least he's sane and slightly more predictable.

Locke or Hurley? Hurley. He's the most stable ******** person on the island, and with a sense of humor to boot. XD Plus, I don't trust Locke. He's been acting like a man possessed ever since he opened that hatch.

Walt or Micheal? Walt. *___*; I'm such a *****, but come on! Puberty RUINS boys! Ruins!! **molest**

Jin or Bernard? Bernard? ........Oh, HIM! Well, I guess Jin then, since I didn't even remember Bernard. Well, who cares if I can't understand what he's saying? Hot! 8D

Sayid or Mr. Eko? ... Hmmmmm. Oo; I don't see me with either of them, but probably Eko. He's nice, in this bizarre kinda way.

For Boys ZOMG LEBIANZ!!!1

Shannon or Kate? Eeeehmm.... They're both a bit too drama queeny for my liking, but I think I'd go for Shannon. She's the type of girl who I could spoil. heart (Not that she hasn't already been spoiled to DEATH, but presents are my favorite thing to do when it comes to significant others. *_* wink

Libby or Ana Lucia? Without a doubt, Libby. Ana's got WAY too many issues. Plus, Libby seems to have a good head on her shoulders, yet she can be totally flirty in a tasteful older woman kind of way.

Sun or Claire? Oh, they're both very cute, aren't they? I CAN'T picture either of them with a girl, but I'll have to go with Sun. I find her to be the more attractive of the two, and Claire has plenty to worry about with her baby without me .... um, suggesting we eat it. *_* Plus, Sun seems far more romantic than Claire.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 6:23 am
Ana Lucia Aka Michelle Rodreigez  

Lovegun

Arwen_Evenstar07

PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:24 pm
Answer who you would like to be your Valentine better.

For Girls:

Boone or Jack? Boone. i dont really like either though...but Jack bugs the crap outta me

Charlie or Sawyer? omg...my two favorite!!! its is the hardest choice of my life!!! Oh...since charlie is back on drugs...ill say Sawyer

Locke or Hurley? Hurley, hes nicer and hes not so wierd

Walt or Micheal? Walt

Jin or Bernard? Jin!!!

Sayid or Mr. Eko? Sayid!!!

For Boys:

Shannon or Kate?

Libby or Ana Lucia?

Sun or Claire?  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 5:25 pm
ok...Sawyer is my valentine!!! heart heart heart  

Arwen_Evenstar07

Namaar

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:32 pm
Kelly19
Answer who you would like to be your Valentine better.

For Girls:

Boone or Jack? Jack

Charlie or Sawyer? Charlie

Locke or Hurley? Hurley

Walt or Micheal? Michael Walts too young!

Jin or Bernard? Jin

Sayid or Mr. Eko? Sayid

If i could choose out of all of them it would be Sayid...I have a soft spot for him 4laugh

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 5:35 pm
Boone or Jack?

Charlie or Sawyer?

Locke or Hurley? (Both?)

Walt or Micheal? (Choosing Walt would make me a ***** style="text-decoration: underline">Jin
or Bernard?

Sayid or Mr. Eko?  

Chemicat

Garban

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:15 pm
For Boys:

Shannon or Kate? Shannon, With thoughs legs O.O, Kates hot, but she kinda has hairy arms, or thats what it looks like

Libby or Ana Lucia? Libby, shes kinda older looking, but still pretty, Ana Lucia is just anoying and ugly

Sun or Claire?I'd say Sun, even though shes pregnant know <.< >.> or is she...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 11:30 am
Boone or Jack?

Boone

Charlie or Sawyer?

SAWYER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! heart heart heart

Locke or Hurley?

Hurley

Walt or Micheal?

Walt

Jin or Bernard?

Jin

Sayid or Mr. Eko?

Sayid

i love Sawyer though, he beats all of them!!!!!!!!  

beXi_Angel

Commander-Torn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:08 pm
omg definetly Shannon  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 12:10 pm
Shannon or Kate?
Shannon.

Libby or Ana Lucia?
Ana Lucia

Sun or Claire?
Sun  

xx-kad-xx

LostRocks

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:55 am
Boone or Jack? JACK!!!! heart heart

Charlie or Sawyer? (OH GOD, DONT MAKE ME CHOOSE)

Locke or Hurley? (AHHHH) hurley

Walt or Micheal? >.> michael >.<

Jin or Bernard? JIN!!!!

Sayid or Mr. Eko? SAYID  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 05, 2006 12:22 pm
Boone or Jack? Gosh this ones a toughy. Hmmm I guess Boone. Its seriously a tie.  

smms

Blessed Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

le afrique

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:43 am
Boone or Jack?

Jack.

Charlie or Sawyer?

Sawyer :HEART::HEART::HEART: