Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
~{D&D 3.5}~ Legacy of Heroes [8/8 Slots Taken] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The_Black_Armed_Death_God

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:28 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis
YAY!! A 15! blaugh
...What does 15 mean? sweatdrop

I don't know, I am just rolling to roll... If I play or not is determined by how far I make it on this paper... so far I am 1 page down, out of 10. And it is on a not so well known of disease, the one that ended my mother's life.

Edit: If I can at least make 2 to 3 pages by the end of today, then yes... if not... probably, but I will not be able to start with the others. If this starts quickly
~{SPOILER ALERT}~

Well, my plan at the moment is that once every one starts through PMs I will lead each person individually through their specific dream where their ancestor got the Legacy Weapon and when they awake the weapon will be with the Weapon in their hands or at the bed side or whatever, This will lead them to the Orphanage at which point we step into the forum. Worst comes to worst you "Conveniently travel off screen" and meet up with them there.

razz I had a dm that started a game that way. though, I have to ask, does that mean you will be using the weapons of legacy book, or are the legacy weapon just some thing handed down from generation to generation and some how you keep it, in an orphanage.

If you don't want to answer that is fine. I am okay with surprises.

I will gladly answer, "Weapons Of Legacy" is the book I'm using. You can ask me to have a specific weapon but it is in no way guaranteed.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:31 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis
So my ending scores are

The one's I shall use to build something from... hmmm...

Would you like me to hold a spot for you?
Please, If I don't get my quota of pages done by tonight. I will inform you, yes... with a character sheet, or no that I can't play.

I wish I could be more defined, but this paper is bringing up a lot of memories, and half of them are the sad kind.
Trust me, I understand more than you know. I (as I am sure your the same) do not wish to go into details, but I've been in a VERY similar situation. I will reserve your spot for today and until noon my time tomorrow.(It's 11:29am right now). I might hold it longer just because I know even if you get the paper done it's gonna take a little while not to feel sad...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:40 am
Southern_cross_nemesis
Southern_cross_nemesis
So my ending scores are

The one's I shall use to build something from... hmmm...

Would you like me to hold a spot for you?
Please, If I don't get my quota of pages done by tonight. I will inform you, yes... with a character sheet, or no that I can't play.

I wish I could be more defined, but this paper is bringing up a lot of memories, and half of them are the sad kind.
Trust me, I understand more than you know. I (as I am sure your the same) do not wish to go into details, but I've been in a VERY similar situation. I will reserve your spot for today and until noon my time tomorrow.(It's 11:29am right now). I might hold it longer just because I know even if you get the paper done it's gonna take a little while not to feel sad...
Thank you, but I need to get back to the least favorite part of my memory.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:03 pm
I might play, but I don't know much about 3.5, nor do I have many books. sad  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:08 pm
Suicidesoldier#1

Well, legally I need to tell you that pirating is bad and you have to buy them.
Also for legal reasons I have to tell you to not go to this link under any circumstance and download them....
http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4760063/The_True_Ultimate_D_amp_D_3.5_Collection

You know, for legal reasons...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:09 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
The Srd has much of the rules and core material... the rest I am sure he would be happy to give you.

http://www.d20srd.org/  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:11 pm
lol well thanks.

I'll be sure to not read them. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:13 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
lol well thanks.

Your Not welcome pirate  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:22 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
lol well thanks.

Your Not welcome pirate

you guys are nuts... well good news is, not knowing it, I made a second page just by adding the little known info on the disease.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
Suicidesoldier#1
lol well thanks.

Your Not welcome pirate

you guys are nuts... well good news is, not knowing it, I made a second page just by adding the little known info on the disease.
That's Great! sweatdrop Minus the whole "Paper bringing up bad memories" part. sweatdrop  

Suicidesoldier#1

Fanatical Zealot

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 12:27 pm
Suicidesoldier#1
lol well thanks.

Your Not welcome pirate

blaugh  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:11 pm
sweatdrop I really Just hope I get enough players sweatdrop  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:16 pm
I know a friend of mine, might be interested. He wanted a 3.5 game for some time  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 1:18 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
I know a friend of mine, might be interested. He wanted a 3.5 game for some time
That would be awesome, I've been wanting to run this as a home game for a very long time but everyone here wants to play All Flesh Must Be Eaten. So I've never gotten the chance, but I thought Since I could try it on here...Why not?  

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces