Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
3.5 The Black Hand... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:39 pm
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

ok and do we get the standard starting gold for fourth level characters

yea... though, you will have to forgive me. I missed placed my dmg.

its 5.4k i memorized the most important parts of making a character that and i own almost every 3.5 book
I used to know them by heart, but recently I started my coding class and everything about that class is about remembering numbers. I didn't want to give you a wrong number

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheetview.php?sheetid=324467

tell me if i left anythign out
I will have to relearn the truename, but everything looks good.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2011 10:44 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

ok and do we get the standard starting gold for fourth level characters

yea... though, you will have to forgive me. I missed placed my dmg.

its 5.4k i memorized the most important parts of making a character that and i own almost every 3.5 book
I used to know them by heart, but recently I started my coding class and everything about that class is about remembering numbers. I didn't want to give you a wrong number

what do you meen relearn the truename  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 7:39 am
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17

what do you meen relearn the truename

It is a skill based class, from Tome of Magic. I just need to relearn how to set up the dc for the utterances.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:04 am
Why you use True Name? It's broken, and I mean in the 'dear god, this just doesn't work' way, not the 'You overpowered *insult*!' way.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:30 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Why you use True Name? It's broken, and I mean in the 'dear god, this just doesn't work' way, not the 'You overpowered *insult*!' way.

would you rather me be an exaulted swordsage  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:22 pm
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

The choice is yours, don't let others voice change your mind. If you want to play a Truenamer go ahead. I am only going to say, don't feel you have to play it because of your stats. Some of the funnest characters, evolve from the worst stats.  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:50 pm
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

The choice is yours, don't let others voice change your mind. If you want to play a Truenamer go ahead. I am only going to say, don't feel you have to play it because of your stats. Some of the funnest characters, evolve from the worst stats.

Its kay ive always wanted to play a truenamer either way. In truth most core classes have worn on me a bit  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 2:59 pm
loth17
Southern_cross_nemesis
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

Its kay ive always wanted to play a truenamer either way. In truth most core classes have worn on me a bit
As you wish, smile  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:21 pm
Sorry, real life has been a b***h to me lately and I just wanted to warn you about it. SCN, good luck with this. I can't think of anything WotC that I would play right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:23 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Sorry, real life has been a b***h to me lately and I just wanted to warn you about it. SCN, good luck with this. I can't think of anything WotC that I would play right now.

you should play an incarnium user its the trippyest class i have seen and i have no idea how to play it but i know i can break it if i had some in game data to use  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 3:33 pm
Raganui Minamoto

I know how that feels... I wish you the best of luck and hope things get better for you soon. See ya around, Rag  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 6:04 pm
Well, I don't know the first thing about Incarnum. Or any of those odd 'magics', like shadowcaster and binder.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:39 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Well, I don't know the first thing about Incarnum. Or any of those odd 'magics', like shadowcaster and binder.

i know every type of magic exept incarnium which is why i hopped you did  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 9:11 pm
loth17
Raganui Minamoto

i know every type of magic exept incarnium which is why i hopped you did
Don't look at me, I got confused when I tried to read up on the Incarnium classes... the only thing I could put together is they are more of a personal magic source. You become your own adaptive magic Item...  

Southern Cross Nemesis
Vice Captain

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:08 pm
Yea... that's odd.

But yea, the no-3rd party is what's kinda killing my brain on ideas here. So many monstrous races I'd like to try, but only are available through 3rd person.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff