Reply The Official Adventure Time Guild
Introductions! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Riku252

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:00 pm
Hi, I'm Chloe. I'm 16. I love books and music, and that's pretty much everything you need to know. My current favorite band is Hot Chip, though that changes a lot. I love Adventure Time, though I'm pretty much the only person I know who likes it, so I figured I'd join this guild to share my obsession with other people. I'm new around here, so I'm looking for friends and advice to what you do around here, because there are a LOT of things on this site that I still don't really get.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:38 pm
I'm kittenbabe05, kitten for short. My favorite cereal are Frootloops, and my favorite animal(Very predictable) is a cat. I love reading, listening to music, and watching TV. I don't post THAT much, but I'll make an effort. My favorite band is... Well, I'm not sure. My favorite color is white, silver, blue, and purple, my absolute favorites being silver and purple. I love Adventure Time, which everyone probably knows, along with my friend. We always say this one thing: "What time is it?" "ADVENTURE TIME!" I'm new to the forum part, but not new to the main site on Gaia.  

ReinaMarioneta

Fallen Star

The FreakKid

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 12:59 am
R A I N B O W ------ S H O U T O U T

{ Uh hello! Sam's my real name. I don't really like to talk. But here's some info: I love comics, vintage stuff, music (mostly rock/screamo),Bipolar & introvert...I've got problems (who doesn't? Don't ask because I won't tell) and yeah 15 and will turn 16 next 6-7 months. }

emotion_bigheart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:13 pm
My real name is Nisha (Punjabi for "night", ironic because i'm the brightest dressed person i know wink . Despite my bad luck (getting sick on picture days & important events) & ridiculous clumsiness, im optimistic & always keep a positive attitude. I'm my silly outgoing self around my talkative friends, but around one quieter person i'm more comfortable & listen to them. Adventure Time is my friend's & mine favorite TV show: we dressed as characters for Halloween, we made a goofy dance along with the theme song, & our favorite inside joke is "CHECK PLEASE"! Although we love it, others try to push their hate of Adventure Time on us razz not cool  

foxymama228

Hilarious Citizen

7,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Entrepreneur 150

ArsenicAshley

Hilarious Genius

10,000 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Team Edward 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:17 pm
Hey! My name is Ashley. im 26 years old (help me! im dying) and i flippin love adventure time! i play a LOT of video games except for the 1st person shooters like call of dooooooty and Halolz. i read a lot too. mostly any comics i can get my hands on and my favorite cereal would have to be cinnamon toast crunch. or pops. i gotta have my pops. im way into horror movies and doctor who. and cheese. mmm cheese...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2013 6:59 am
Hello, my name is Princess Bubblegum
IRL my name is Kayla ♥

I am 18 years old
I am 16 years old

My favorite cereal is Sugar O's
My favorite cereal is Cinnamon Toast Crunch ♥

My hobbies are doing science experiments, adventuring, and whistling.
I like to draw, play video games, swim, and just sit outside and enjoy fresh air.

heart

IIPrincess BubblegumII

Beloved Genius

8,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
  • Millionaire 200

Sweet Melly-Hime

Devoted Wife

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:27 am
Hello! I'm Melissa, but you may call me Melly for short. I'm terrible at introducing myself because i'm never sure of what to say. I could tell you that I love Adventure Time, but that'd be obvious since I am IN an Adventure Time Guild. Uhmmmmm. . . I'll just let you learn about me through observation and conversation!  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:51 pm
Hi! I'm Candice c: but you guys can call me Coo. I'm 15 years young. I love Adventure Time, and a lot of other TV shows (Yep, TV was the death of me).  

CuddlyCoo

Romantic Fatcat

darknick67

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 9:24 pm
hey guys! im nick, and I'm a moderate fan of Adventure Time (moderate if not obsessed, I am a little). I'm 13, new at Gaia (around for a month) and I like Fruity Pebbles. sweatdrop  
The Official Adventure Time Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff