Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
☁ zy's ℓαyσυт ρσsтs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:06 pm

User Image

M A K IxxxxxS A Y UxxxxxI Z U M I ☽

My Current Mood: (( Content ))xxxxxxxxxxx

The Joker's voice : (( Shizuka Ito ))xxxxxxx

Her song: (( Change // Miwa ))xxxxxxxxxxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:10 pm
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxKUMIKO ERI ANJOU

xxxx»xxI was born a (( Female )) about (( Seventeen )) years ago.
xxxx»xxI am a (( Onigiri )) in this pretty little tale.
xxxx»xxPeople tell me that I can be a bit (( Enthusiastic, Caring, Clumsy )) but what is the big deal with that?
xxxx»xxOops, I forgot to say that my puppet master is (( Zy Xandra ))

User Image

xx████████████████████████████████████████████xx

xxxxxKUMIKO ERI ANJOU
xxxxxxxxxxxxxLet's make the rain pour down on e v e r y t h i n g

My role: An onigiri in a basket
            My song: Manatsu no Photograph // Azusa
            Seiyuu: Yuki Matsuoka
            Love them: Sewing, Sweets, Stories
            Burn them all: Being alone (sometimes), Her memories of being bullied, Sadness

xxxxxDear Diary...
      Kumiko was born into the hands of her loving parents, Sachiko and Haruto. Her mother, Sachiko, worked as a Clothing Designer and her father, Haruto, worked as a Pastry Chef. While she was growing, her mother and father would tell her her stories that would fascinate her, one of her favorites was the story of the "Chinese Zodiac". Though at school, some of the kids had teased her about that silly story that she liked and some of the girls were jealous about her being popular in class. So one day, she was dragged out to the girl's bathroom and then that's when they locked the door and had brought out a pair of scissors. Kumiko struggled to get out of there, but she was then pinned to the wall as the girls' then became to cut her long, beautiful orange hair. Then the next day, she had came to school with hiding her true fear with a smile. Covered in small bandages on her face, people began to question her about why she had short hair and what had happened. She would simply reply in a cheerful voice saying, "I just wanted to see what my hair looks like when I cut it". Kumiko's parents began to worry about their child, thinking that she was being bullied by the other girls in her class. They happened to then catch the girls then bullying Kumiko, as the girls were harshly punished about bullying another classmate.

Though as time went by after that incident, another situation started occurring in Kumiko's life. Her mother began to develop chest pains and had been in and out of hospitals. Then her mother's life came to a end, when she developed a massive heart attack and as she was rushed to the hospital it was too late. Kumiko spent restless days in her room filled with sadness and her father, Haruto, then broke her silence with giving her a piece of advice. "No matter what hardships we face, you have to stand back up. No matter what sad experiences we have in life, you must push them back with the happiest memories you can make" Haruto said clearly to his daughter, as she then gave a sudden tight hug and started to cry. Kumiko had began to follow her father's advice from that day forward. She believed that who ever had such a life like hers filled with sorrow, they have to be brought back by the warmth and comfort of family and friends.

Kumiko and her father then moved to Sakura, Japan, to turn over a new leaf and make new memories. Though her father one day, got an acceptance to travel overseas to work with other Pastry chefs. Kumiko was happy for her father and told him that he should go, since she believed that the sweets that he makes will put a smile to everyone's face. Haruto promised that he'll visit Kumiko from time to time, call her, and send some money for her to take care of herself and the house, as he then left on his journey overseas. She wanted to try getting a small job, so that she won't have to put her father in a burden situation. She took a part-time job, as a waitress at a cafe called "Amaterasu's Dreams" though she's studying to one day become a Clothing Designer like her mother. Now little does she knows is that her favorite childhood story, "The Chinese Zodiac", has actually taken control over a well-known family in Sakura, Japan....

xxxxxSo I'm a bit...
      Kumiko is known to be very enthusiastic when it comes to sewing and designing clothes. She thinks that when she puts her mind into something, it can be done. Around her neighborhood, she is known to be a motherly figure to the children but she has her childlike side to her as well. Kumiko cares deeply for others around her, if their sad she'll be their shoulder to cry on and comforting them. Also she can be somewhat of a klutz, even sometimes tripping over her own two feet or thin air.

Zy Xandraxxx

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:12 pm
User Imagexxxxxxxxxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Nicholas Dawmors
xxx.x ( CHEERFUL && KIND && LONESOME )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxMALExxxxxxSIXTEENxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx HUMAN x x waiting so long

xxxZy Xandra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxanime pic here, do not make it too big

User Image

__where to: where do i go ?__♔ ♔ ♔
████ ██ █████████████████ █████████
_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

▪▪ ♚don't let: ◞your dreams( ★crash down` ____ )
( c ) the sweet far thing.
______________________________ *a strange battle through life !
________
` Nicholas Dawmors
In this cold world, somewhere there's a bit of warmth that keeps us going

♚ HUMAN

♚ characteristics
________Sixteen
________Heterosexual
________5 feet 6 inches
________125 pounds

♚ seiyuu
________Junko Minagawa

♚ life's sound track
________Trust Me // Yuya Matsushita
________Lacrimosa // Kalafina
________Fallen Angel // Aimee B

User Image________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________personality here at least two full paragraphs including why you act that way. Nicholas has a bright, cheerful characteristic that has been with him since childhood. He's gentlemanly when it comes to with his job and meeting new and familiar faces, though sometimes he can act a bit like a child. Deep down though, he's has been hiding his lonesome and depressed self and pushing them aside so that he can make everyone around him smile when he smiles. His kindness and caring for another is two of the positive qualities that has made him popular among the ladies.

♚ Biography
________bio here at least two full paragraphs. Nicholas has been part of a

♚ Extra
________anything else here. FOR HOMUNCULI PUT YOU ABILITY HERE! Chimeras can pit what animals they have been combined with and alchemists can put military ranks and such. You can also put fears hobbies ect...

__________________▪▪ ♚ Username  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:14 pm
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Insane
xxx.x ( DARE-DEVIL && CHILDISH && DECEIVER )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxSIXTEENxxxxxxSTRAIGHT

xxxxxxx HOMUNCULI x x waiting so long

xxxZy Xandra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxanime pic here, do not make it too big

User Image

_________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .
_________________________________I F__Y O U__N E V E R__T R Y ,__T H E N__Y O U ` L L__N E V E R__K N O W .

( c ) the sweet far thing.
________
` Insane
"It's over now...I've been reborn into a mad clown!"

♚ HOMUNCULUS

♚ characteristics
________Seventeen
________Straight
________5 feet 5 inches
________120 pounds

♚ seiyuu
________voice actor name here preferable japanese and please no vocaloid characters

♚ life's sound track
________name // preformer

User Image________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________personality here at least two full paragraphs including why you act that way. Insane may fool you by her sweet, innocent act she puts on. Though deep down, she's a psychopath that can get into anything that brings in misery and entertainment to her. From her craziest stunts such as: luring people with her angelic voice and then soon to have their brains blown out of them, or setting afoot a time bomb with a group of captives caught in her cage as she then rides off on a large firework, she is known for her insanity.

Insane can also be childish when it comes to being impatient and tossing her "toys" around. If she doesn't get her way, she'll let out a screech that can stun you if she has too. Lately though, she has been having signs of being sane and finding herself with amnesia.
♚ Biography
________bio here at least two full paragraphs. Insane was once known as "Angelina Fautos", a singer that had been following the path of her true love's career. It all started when she was little, she was part of a wealthy family living the life with her beloved parents. Along with this luxurious life, she had a childhood friend named "Tristian Lindell", who she had fell in love with him since the time they spent together. Once, in their childhood lives he had declared that he will marry Angelina so that they can always be together. Hearing this made Angelina feel a twist of excitement and joy about it, and they had made a promise together then. "When we grow much taller, let's get married and we'll have a wonderful life", They had both promised on that as they crossed their pinky fingers with each other.

Angelina became a loving, lady-like figure and chasing after Tristian, though he had other plans. Tristian had started being a well known singer of Amestris, having to deal with fans and voice practicing.

♚ Extra
________anything else here. Insane has the ability to hypnotize people with her singing voice, along them to fall into a petrifying state or into a horrible nightmare. She's know for luring people with her angelic voice change and once their in her clutches, they can never get out.

__________________▪▪ ♚ Zy Xandra  

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:16 pm
User Image
☁☁☁▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇☁☁☁
✱✱✱ Chiyoko Ui Hasekura
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Chiyo-chan, The Curse
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Customer.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Bashful, Sweet, Loving. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

User Image
"Um..Please don't hate me"

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x▇▇x▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇x

☁ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... Chiyoko Ui Hasekura
But I like to be called: Chiyo-chan, The Curse (by people who heard the rumors or knew her back at her old school)
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once March 14 comes around!
My height? It's... Five feet 5 inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: Guys
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: No one yet
I'm just your everyday Customer who "prefers" the Wild Type, Little Devil Types, and maybe the Bad Boy Type?

☁ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

I'm A Pretty Awesome Person If You Get To Know Me...
Chiyoko is known to be a sweet and loving girl, but kind of bashful around others. Though if she was being touched by a guy or too close to them, she will start to go out of control and literally hit them or push them to the floor. Once she realizes what she's done, she will suddenly make a run for it and apologizing. She's a bit sensitive, when it comes to making her cry.
My Life Has Been Pretty Crazy So Far...
Chiyoko's life began with her slightly wealthy family, her mother worked as a Clothing Designer and her father as a Pianist. She admired her parents so much, which loved both of the jobs they did that made people calm or happy. It felt like she had a wonderful life with her parents, going to family vacationing spots with them or children events when she was little. Though, when Chiyoko's mother became pregnant with another child and the doctors told her that there was a fifty percent chance that she wouldn't make it. Her mother, Hina, had kept the secret from Chiyoko and Chiyoko was excited at the time and asking her mother, "Is it a girl or a boy, Mommy?" "I can't wait for the baby to come Mommy". Then the day came when Hina then gave birth to her little sister, Izumi, but sadly though...her mother didn't make it until the very end to even hold her newborn child.

Chiyoko and her father were in tears that day, but they knew that Hina wanted them to be happy with their new family member and take good care of her in her place. Her father, Leon, had to quit his job as a Pianist and then switched to becoming a Chef at a elegant restaurant that was not too far from where they live. He was then able to help take care of Izumi with his daughter until they then had the maids take care of her when they had went off to work or school. At school, Chiyoko had became a target for being bullied around with and it was mostly by the boys. Though one day, as she was being bullied by a usual group of boys and they had pinned her to the wall and they had brought out their chewed up bubble gums. "Noo!!" She happened released one of her hands from the guy's grasp and slapped him across the face and then the leader turned into something foul on his face, "Why you little...!" and began to hit her then. Chiyoko became a loner since then and most of the students stayed away from her, believing that she was cursed with a bad omen. Rumors began to spread around like, "I heard if you get too close to her, her spiritual powers can take control of you in a second" or "Did you know if you even look at her in the eyes for 3 seconds? You'll be cursed!".

It continued on like this forever, day after day, and even now she was starting to grow a fear that she couldn't even be in the same room with a guy. "I'm sorry Father, I'm sorry..." She repeated to her father when he came to aid her. Leon had then decided to transfer her to Ouran Academy and the safety of him, he decided to cross dress as a woman for Chiyoko's condition and until she can overcome it someday. Now Chiyoko had heard rumors about the Host Club at Ouran Academy, but she tends to watch from afar by their tall doors since her inner emotions of her fear will cause a commotion.

☁ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

Here Are Some Things About Me:
Chiyoko's fears are the fear of men (androphobia) and being alone. Her hobbies are sewing, cooking, and reading Shojo manga.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Secret Base // Scandal
Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sewing
Shojo mangas
Cooking
Sweets
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Being afraid of men
Her past
Being alone
Violence

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:54 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

goodbye the place of memories_______________ sparkling _____________ sparkling _____________ sparkling _____________ sparkling
FLYING TO A PLACE UNTOUCHED BY MEMORIES

when i remember the past, cherry blossoms wave
our overflowing tears ; smiles that we exchange ; i promise you
it's time to end everything , everything sparkling endlessly
underneath the cherry blossom tree , we promised
and i looked for you that day ❀ █
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxblessed by the water spirits : of oldex

The blackened alleyway was crawling with the foulest creatures, from scrawny alley cats to the ants crawling up about and traveling around to find a measly crumb to bring back to their colony. A cloaked figure was squirming in its sleep and revealing what looked like to be a silver haired girl. Though Kouma was not a girl, he's actually a boy in disguise. Kouma's dark, magenta eyes peered open and realizing that it was already morning. After having to adjust himself to living out on the streets of Kiyoshi, he was able to find somewhat of a shelter for the night. His only bed was merely just a tattered blanket and a woven basket that was just the right size for him. Kouma let out a loud yawn and smoothing out his skirt that he wore.

"Time to go steal the morning meal for the day" Kouma said as he pulled the hood of his cloak over his head and made his way to the local marketplace. It was probably the only location, where he can make his move and then make a run for it if he had to. Besides no one would probably listen to a kid who looked as poor as a beggar. Hm...maybe I can go talk to some of my friends in the outskirts while I enjoy my snack He thought and remembering that there was a flower field that he could bring his spirit friends to.

senpai dearest

Devoted Husband

14,965 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Party Member 100

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:49 pm
User Image
✱✱✱ Kiyomi Ran Tanaka
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Kiyo, Yomi
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Customer.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Graceful, Fun-loving, Enthusiastic. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

User Image
"Let me show you a taste of elegance"

My name? It it's... Kiyomi Ran Tanaka
But I like to be called: Kiyo, Yomi, Kiyomi-hime, Miss Kiyomi
I am Sixteen years old! But I'll be older once March 14 comes around!
My height? It's... Five Feet Five Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Elegant Lady
I kinda have a thing for: Handsome Men
I'm just your everyday Customer who prefers anyone

Kiyomi is an enthusiastic and fun-loving child. She is known for her love of fashion and can drag any ordinary guy or girl and transform them into a stunning beauty. Though when out in the public, she shows herself as a graceful and elegant woman to the eyes of her fellow students. This quality charm of hers makes her pretty popular with the males and treating her like a princess. She is gentle at heart and is concerned about the safety of others. Though if you start to tease her, she'll get a bit ticked off.
Kiyomi was the 2nd born from a loving family and with a dear brother, Jun. Her mother was a skillful artist, while her father was head of a electronics company. Her and her brother's lived a life of luxury that any ordinary person could ask for. Though at the age of 11, their mother had came down with a unknown illness. Their father had tried everything in his power to aid her, but it was no use. Her mother died, while they began to shed tears on her grave. Her father and older brother felt helpless, seeing through their eyes as a cold world now.

After her mother's death, Kiyomi had regain herself from her depression and then seeing that their father had began to ignore her and her brother. She became concerned about this and wishing that they could go back to being a happy family again. One day, her brother had approached her father and had demand an explanation of why he was didn't care about them. Hearing this, her father slapped Jun across the face and watching her brother crash to the floor. She had rushed over to his aid and hearing their father speak the words, "Because I wish that you were never born." made her shocked that day.

After that day, Jun had began to confine himself in his room and making Kiyomi worried about him. Only leaving out his meal by his door and not being able to see her brother's face, it had then came to her that she couldn't let this go on forever and had to do something. She quickly rushed over to her father, who merely didn't pay any attention towards her like always. "Father! Listen to me, I'm sick and tired of this! You ignoring me and Jun, I had enough! I want us to be a family again, ever since mom passed away you've been like this and I don't think she would wish to see you like this to us. She would want you to care for us in her place, so that she could look down on you and us to give a warm smile!" She yelled at her father and suddenly the last sentence she gave off triggered her father to slap her across the face. He gave a cold glare and then merely walked away from her. That day, it felt like she could never forgive her father for changing like this.

Suddenly, Jun had came out of his room one day, seeing his face for the first time in a while and rushed over to him to give him a hug. Kiyomi had then started to see her brother change then, seeing a smile back on his face again and spending more time with her and his studies. When hearing that Jun wanted to create a Host Club at Ouran Academy, she was delighted and wanted to join in on the fun. She has now became a fellow customer to her brother's lovely Host Club.

Kiyomi has a fear of octopuses, though she doesn't want to admit it. Her hobbies are: looking into new fashion trends that are out, playing the piano, cooking, and reading.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Fallen Angel // Aimee B
Vanilla Salt // Yui Horie

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Sweets
Tea
Her older brother
The Host Club
Fashion
Compliments
Teasing her brother with his fear (sometimes)
Cute things
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bullies
Being alone
Liars
Octopuses
Seeing her brother sad

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2011 10:13 pm
User Image
✱✱✱
xxxღ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂:
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxxღ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxxღ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Host; The Wild Type.
xxxღ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

✱✱✱ Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

""

My name? It it's...
But I like to be called:
I am years old! But I'll be older once comes around!
My height? It's...
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Gentle Male
I kinda have a thing for: The Ladies
I'm just your everyday Host; The Wild Type

The Songs On My Setlist:

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :

ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bullies

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2011 8:32 pm
xx ❶ ❷ ❸xx» Shiori Gin Sohma
xxx.x ( ARROGANT && BAD MOUTHED && SARCASTIC )xxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxFEMALExxxxxxEIGHTEENxxxxxxHETEROSEXUAL

xxxxxxx THE SNAKE x x tears and rain

xxxZy Xandra

xxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

User Image

( c ) Prannke..........
________
` Shiori Gin Sohma
"People are just like toys."

♚ THE SNAKE OF THE ZODIAC

♚ characteristics
________Eighteen
________Heterosexual
________Five feet Six Inches
________120 lbs.

♚ life's sound track
________Fallen Angel // Aimee B
________Rokutousei No Yoru // Aimer
________Blue // Vivid

________
`want to know some more?

♚ Personality
________Shiori is known for her punk-ish attitude, which causes her to be looked down on as a "gang" member. She can be sarcastic, when it comes to teasing with her cousins and her fellow group. Though secretly, she is known to be a gentle person when it comes to being around the younger members of the Zodiac. She can be a bit arrogant, when it comes to telling stories of how she would take down enemies, one after another, that stood in her or people's ways.

Deep down though, Shiori doesn't really have trust in strangers. She believes that everyone of every day is hanging by a thread and if someone betrays that person's life, the thread could be cut instantly. She's afraid of showing her weak spot, which can lower her guard down. She's also known for bad mouthing people, mostly those who try to hurt others.

♚ Biography
________Shiori was born from loving parents, that she had become attached with. Her father, Keita, worked for a electronics industry, and became a hard working man to support his family. He mother, Madoka, was a housewife that mostly took her time to care for Shiori at home. Keita and one of his closest co-workers, Shimura, would usually go drinking together or even stop by to the household to have dinner with the family. Shiori trusted the man of her father's friend, and slowly started to take a liking to him. Little did they know that a dark cloud will appear over this bright family.

One cold night, as Shiori was peacefully doing her school homework, she suddenly heard a Thud sound from the main floor below her. Curiosity got the best of her and slowly walked down the steps of her stairs. She then walked across the smooth, wood flooring to the living room and then what she had seen with her own eyes, was a scene that she never wanted to see in her life. Her parent's bodies stacked on top of each other and covered in blood and then she couldn't believe her eyes for what she saw next.Shimura, the man that her family had trust and friendly was standing before her, dressed in black and covered in their blood. He seemed to be putting her family's valuables into a sack. "Why....Why Shi-san?! Why did you betray us....we trusted you...my dad trusted you for being his friend...." Shiori said in shock, but Shimura simply gave a evil grin. "Silly girl. Your family holds these kinds of treasures as displays within their home...such valuables should be sold for gaining wealth" Shimura said to Shiori, as he slowly pulled out his bloody knife from his back pocket. "You're horrible! Those valuables are my parent's fond memories....its what makes this household of ours feel like home! You kill my parents just to get your dirty hands on my family's valuables! " Shiori yelled at him with tears in her eyes, but then Shimura suddenly charged at Shiori and grabbing her by the hand and putting his knife close to her neck. "Little Shiori...I'm gonna put an end to this now...you can join your parents from wherever their heading to" Shimura said as he readjusted his arm position into now wrapping it around her waist. But as soon as he did that and about to make the final blow, a cloud of smoke surrounded Shiori and the next thing that Shimura saw made him quite frightened. "You're...You're a monster! Get away from me, you filthy creature!" Shimura said as he stepped back from the albino snake that was Shiori. Shiori found this as a chance to escape from Shimura, as she then quickly slithered away with tears in her eyes and heading straight towards downtown of Sakura.

That night, Shiori had ended up finding shelter in an alleyway and only covering her bare body up with a tattered blanket that was nearby. She wept about her parents's death, hoping for this nightmare to be erased. bio here at least two full paragraphs

__________________▪▪ ♚ Zy Xandra  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:26 pm
User Image
❶❷❸▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇❸❷❶
☐ ☑ ☒ Full Name
xxx⇨ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Nicknames
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Age written oυt ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxx⇨ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Female
xxx⇨ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: F-Class Student.
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Three Personality Traits. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

☐ ☑ ☒ Zy Xandra

User Image
(Favorite Quote or Saying)

❶ тнɪɴɢs ʏoυ sнoυʟ∂ ӄɴoω αвoυт "ϻoɪ"!

My name? It it's... (Full Name)
But I like to be called: (Nicknames)
I am (Age, written out) years old!
My height? It's... (Height here please)
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Female
I kinda have a thing for: (Sexual Preference)
It's kinda personal, but I kinda have feelings for: (Crush)
I'm just your everyday {Your role; i.e. student, teacher, class representative, class ambassador, etc. If you are a student, put your class number. There are three high school grades in Japan, so if your in a different grade, your grade number will be before your class. Example: 1-F or 2-B. Teachers can put their subject.

❷ ϻє αɴ∂ ϻʏ ραsт αʀє тwo ∂ɪʄʄєʀєɴт тнɪɴɢs!

(Your Personality. Must be at least a full paragraph.)
(Bio must be more than a FULL paragraph. This means it has to be five full sentences or more. It doesn't have to more than a paragraph, I honestly don't care as long as it gives a basis on your life. I'm not one for biographies either.)

❸ нєʏ, ɪ ɴєvєʀ sαɪ∂ ɪ ωαs ρєʀʄєcт!

(Other Stuff. Such as fears, hobbies, special abilities, etc. Also, put some details regarding your shokanjuu.Their appearance, weapon of choice, etc. You can put a link to the image or just type it, it doesn't matter.)

The Songs On My Setlist:
(favorite songs; maximum of 3)

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes, more can be added on)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates, more can be added on)

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:03 pm
Ritsu Zen Yoshino

User Image

The Name is...
Ritsu Zen Yoshino

My Time Began this Many Years Ago...
Sixteen

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Male

It's What I Do...
The Knight of the White Knights/ His hobbies are helping out at his family shrine, flirting with girls, running, and cooking.

I Walk an Unfrequented Road...
Sora

My Ever haunting Past...
Ritsu was born in a family of prosperity. His mother is a young housewife that specializes in good luck charms, while his father was the type that performs bizarre rituals that sometimes fail to react to his chants. ((Biography. No "Unknowns". Must be at least a 5 sentence paragraph.))

It's On Repeat...
((Theme song. SONG ~ Artist))

Merely a Puppet To...
Zy Xandra

The Name is...
Sora

If Found, Please Return to...
Ritsu Yoshino

If You're Blind, I'm a...
Male

It's What I Do...
Sora is known for being at a state of peace, but he can get distracted off by being gentlemanly.

Faster, Stronger...
((Name of Character Transformation ~ DESCRIBE what it looks like.))

Merely a Puppet To...
Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:45 pm
User Image
☐ ☑ ☒ Soichiro Oga Masamune
xxx⇨ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Soichi
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Seventeen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxx⇨ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxx⇨ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: Meister.
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Sarcastic, Protective, . ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

☐ ☑ ☒ Zy Xandra

(Anime picture of your appearance. Please do not make it too big.)
""

My name? It it's... Soichiro Oga Masamune
But I like to be called: Soichi
I am Seventeen years old!
My height? It's... Five foot Eight Inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Women
I'm just your everyday Meister

(Your Personality. Must be at least a full paragraph.)
(It has to be five full sentences or more. It doesn't have to more than a paragraph, I honestly don't care as long as it gives a basis on your life. I'm not one for biographies either.)

(Other Stuff. Such as fears, hobbies, special abilities, etc. Also, put some details regarding your weapon form and appearance. You can put a link to the image or just type it, it doesn't matter.)

The Songs On My Setlist:
(favorite songs; maximum of 3)

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(likes)
(likes)
(likes)
(likes, more can be added on)
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
(hates)
(hates)
(hates)
(hates, more can be added on)

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

Zy Xandra

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
AKANE ERI MIKAJIMA
Orange
PERSONALITY: DISTANT/ PLAYFUL/ INTELLIGENT/ OBSERVER
Akane is known for being a distant person, which people tend to avoid her for having an outrageous power. She is playful, when others come in contact with her and gets lonesome when they leave her behind. She is very knowledgeable, which she would at some points asks questions that would lead to the term "brain frying" someone's head. Akane also tends to gather information on people's powers when she comes in contact with them. Deep down though, she's just a shy girl looking for friends to communicate with.
ABILITY: Akane is gifted with the power of unstable gravity that comes in contact with her surroundings. She can only control a bit of her power, though alot of times it backfires on her and she joins in with the floating objects around her. Though on nights of a lunar eclipse, her power goes berserk and causes great damage to her surroundings.
═━┈┈━═

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:03 pm
User Image
☐ ☑ ☒ Satoshi Hyuga
xxx⇨ вυт ɪ ʟɪӄє тo вє cαʟʟє∂: Satoshi
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ɴoω Sixteen ʏєαʀs oʟ∂!
xxx⇨ ɪт's ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ oвѵɪoυs вυт ɪ'ϻ α Male
xxx⇨ тнє ʀoʟє ɪ ρʟαʏ ɪɴ тнɪs тαʟє: The Lolita Shota host.
xxx⇨ ɪ'ϻ ӄɪɴ∂ oʄ... Childish, Cheerful, Cutesy. ɪт's נυsт ωнo ɪ αϻ!

☐ ☑ ☒ Zy Xandra

User Image
"Smile for a better tomorrow"

My name? It it's... Satoshi Hyuga
But I like to be called: Satoshi
I am Sixteen years old!
My height? It's... 5 feet 3 inches
It's kind of obvious but I'm a Male
I kinda have a thing for: Girls
I'm just your everyday Lolita Shota host

Satoshi is known for his charming, adorable looks that with one big smile on his face it can make the girls squeal. He is childish, when it comes to the variety of games, costume-wearing, and locations that are described with the word "Fun" in it. Though deep down within him he holds another side that can scare off even a wild grizzly bear. If you mess with his beloved friends or his desserts, he will hunt you down and leave you in bruises if he has too. Overall, he is a very sweet boy that just wants peace and happiness within the Host Club.
Satoshi grew up in a wealthy family, with his mother as a Japanese dancer at a famous Kabuki theater and his father a pianist. He is also joined along with his little sister, Akari, who always clinging to him. From his childhood up till now, Satoshi always loved to spend time with his family in their rose garden they had. Although when Satoshi was little, a terrible experience happened to him. As he was walking home one day, he was suddenly grabbed by two kidnappers and shoved into a van. When Satoshi came to, he was tied up and locked inside a dark shed. The kidnappers had demand a pay in money to Satoshi's family, so then they would let him go. Michio felt lonely and trying to get out of the shed, but it was no use with his hands bind together as he was crying. The kidnappers had then went to check on Satoshi in the shed and as soon as they opened it, Satoshi charged at them with a kick and started running. When he saw his parents in the police car followed by other three cars as well, he called out to his parents in tears "Mama, Papa!" and running to them. But suddenly when the kidnappers were chasing Satoshi down, the gun was aiming at him. As a loud gun shot was heard, Satoshi then saw his mother pulling him forward towards her and his mother wrapping her arms around Satoshi as the a slight groan came from her mother. The bullet had went into his mother's arm as it began to bleed, luckily, the police stopped the kidnappers from any more shooting and arrested them. "Mama.." Satoshi eyes were wide in shock seeing his father hurt. "I'm alright Satoshi" His mother replied while clutching her arm to stop the pain, she was then taken to the hospital where they performed surgery to take out the bullet from her arm.

Satoshi however couldn't stop thinking about how he felt that it was his fault that his mother got hurt and his father and mother trying to comfort him. As weeks passed, his mother had then been discharged from the hospital and able to get back to dancing. Satoshi then started to feel better little by little from this situation and had then gotten back to his cheerful self again. He wanted to then protect his family and friends if someone were to cause harm to them. He then began to practice judo at a local dojo after school and each day was like a day of him growing stronger. He began to hide his childish personality and love for cute things in order to cleanse his mind to become stronger. As he was then sent to Ouran Academy, the students in his class avoided making contact with him after hiding his true self from others. One day, he was lured away by a guy who was in charge of a club called the "Host Club", and had told him about that what he was wasn't his true self. He offered him to join the Host Club in order to be who he really was inside. Satoshi regained his real self after realizing that this guy was someone, who didn't care if he was a child at heart and accepted him. He happily accepted his offer, and soon enough he became the Host Club's Lolita-Shota.

Satoshi loves anything that's cute, especially stuffed animals. He likes to play some sports, but his favorite is judo, because it gives off a fun vibe. He has a fear of sharks and also losing his sweets. He knowns how to play the piano from the teachings of his father and a bit of Japanese dancing from his mother. Also he is usually hanging out with the Wild Type.

The Songs On My Setlist:
Funny Days // Hisayo Mochizuki
PonPonPon // Len Kagamine [Cover]

ɪ ɭσѵє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
His black stuffed bunny, Charles
Sweets
Amusement Parks
The Host Club
ɪ нɑτє τнєsє ϻosτ... :
Bullies
Sad faces
Being humiliated