Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ATTN MODS!!!! PLZ DELETE THIS Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:06 am
____The Rules____

1. Basics : Please adhere to Gaia's Terms of Service and Rules and Guidlines. This includes no sex/cybering with anybody in the thread, flaming/bullying, and spamming, among other things. Don't share any information here that you don't want to be known to the entire world.

2. Activity : As a creator of several role plays that have died due to inactivity, I urge any potential role players here to be as active as you can be. If there is some reason you can't post anymore, then post so in the thread. If it is too private to be disclosed, you are free to PM me. I won't tell anyone else.

---> Concerning quitting, you are free to do so at any point in time. I ask of you to please inform me when you do so and don't disappear.

3. Applying : Fill out a reservation skeleton before you submit a profile. If you have never role played with me before, submit a small sample of one to two paragraphs. It can be from past or present role plays you have been in or a sample of the character you wish to play. Make the sample as simple as possible for yourself.

---> Send by PM to me all reservations and profiles. No posting either of these in the main thread; I have a separate thread just for this. All PMs must be titled either "(RP title) ~ R" for a reservation or "(RP title) ~ P" for a profile" to easily distinguish between them. PMs with no titles will be instantly deleted. Don't change any of the coding of either reserve or profile.

---> You have a minimum of three days to send your profile to me after your reserve is complete. For both reservation and profile, I will notify you when I have received them.

I reserve the right to judge all reservations and profiles as I see fit.

4. Posting : Posts must consist of at least one to three paragraphs. I like to see at least two paragraphs per person, with about seven sentences in each paragraph. Posts must be decorated and pleasing to the eye. Bright and neon colors (such as yellow and cyan) hurt my eyes and make it hard for others to read posts. Thus, don't use these colors.

---> All decorated posts must be accompanied by a picture of a real person. Anime/cartoon aren't acceptable. They must have the character's name in them and the writer's post. When writing a post, you must read those that came before you in order to keep up with the story. If there are too many posts and you are lost, simply ask for a summary and then read the latest post. I will provide the summary for you.

• I am Goddess : I am the creator of this role play. Therefore, I am allowed to judge who goes and who stays. If I find that you disobey any of the rules listed above (including Gaia ToS and R&G), then you will be kicked out of the role play. As the creator, I am also the peace-keeper. There will be no fighting/other hateful actions on my watch.

---> If you have any problems (personal issues, issues with another role player, etc.), report them to me. As the creator of the role play, it is also my job to act as mediator. You and I will work together to resolve the issue.

---> Trivial issues will be dismissed as reported. Examples are: conflicting opinions/personalities (i.e. hating another person because of who they are/their opinions) and changing the plot because of personal preference.

• Behavior & Conduct : I expect you to be mature and responsible. Respect yourself and other role players. Be polite and courteous. Act like you would in a business workplace. Trivial issues, as previously stated, are for you (and, if possible, with others) to work out outside the role play. I am only here to mediate larger issues.

• Announcements : These are to be read as they are posted. Often, they will address various things (plot twists, the introduction of NPCs, new polls, problems, etc.). Alerts about new announcements will appear in the title of the role play. Please frequently check the title to see if I have added "New announcement." If so, the announcement will appear, with the date that it was posted with, in the announcements post in the first page of the thread.

---> Ideas/comments about anything that has or will occur should be addressed to me and me alone. Brief, short ideas/comments can be posted in the OOC part of your posts. Longer, more detailed ideas/comments need to be sent to me by PM.

These rules are here for a reason. They are not going to be changed for any reason. The plot of the role play is not going to change for any reason. Remember that YOU are the one who joined. If you have any issues/problems with these rules, then leave.  
  • PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:02 am
    ___The Players___

Reservation Profile
    [imgleft]100x100 icon here[/imgleft][color=white]xxxxx[/color][color=1]►[/color][color=white]xxx[/color][size=13][b][color=2]F[/color][/b][/size][size=9][color=3][i]irst[/i][/color][/size] [size=13][b][color=2]M[/color][/b][/size][size=9][i][color=3]iddle[/color][/i][/size] [size=13][b][color=2]L[/color][/b][/size][color=3][size=9][i]ast[/i][/color][/size][color=white]xxx[/color][color=1]◄[/color][color=white]xxxxx[/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [color=4]◆[/color] [size=9]My part :[/size] [size=11][b][color=1]Y[/color][/b][/size][color=2][size=9][i]our[/i][/color][/size] [size=11][b][color=1]R[/color][/b][/size][size=9][color=2][i]ole[/color][/i][/size] [color=4]◆[/color][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]

[color=white]xxxxxxx[/color] [color=3]◆[/color] [size=9]The actor :[/size] [size=11][b][color=3]U[/color][/b][/size][color=4][size=9][i]sername[/color][/i][/size] [color=3]◆[/color] [color=white]xxxxxxx[/color]

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:15 am
    User ImagexxxxxxxxFirst Middle Lastxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxMy part : Your Rolexxxxxxx

xxxxxxxThe actor : Usernamexxxxxxx  
    PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 10:53 am
    ___The Characters___
    Check frequently for availability.
    User Image

• Male Alien
      xxxxxtaken byusername

• Female Alien
      xxxxxtaken byusername

• Male Student
      xxxxxtaken byusername

• Female Student
      xxxxxtaken byusername

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 2:49 pm
    United Force possible logos

http://media.photobucket.com/image/eagle logo/mijoandmija/image_001.jpg?o=54

http://media.photobucket.com/image/eagle logo/messa_san/logo.jpg?o=9  
    PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:47 am
    ___The Plot___

User Image

It is the year 4000. The world is dying; the polar ice caps having melted; more destruction to the ozone layer. To top it all, the world is in a global war to survive the scorching heat of UV rays and the struggle not to be drowned by the ever rising water year by year. Only few places of high ground are inhabitable. Many people have died in the struggle to survive disease and the mass outbreak of war. But among war and all these horrible, unfortunate events lies a single hope.

A hope that might not save, but heal, the world. This hope is called the United Force. The United Force is a collection of extraordinarily gifted people, young and old, who harbor special abilities and use them for the good of mankind. In their formation, they believed themselves to be like the "superheroes" of old, saving people and fighting crime. But no, these people are more. Their powers were not thrusted upon them, but given at birth. Mutations adapting to the world's harsh environment. But, you must keep in mind, where there is a good force, there is also a bad force battling it.

This bad force is an entire organization of people exactly like or similar to those in the United Force. Their intentions, though, are aimed to rid the world of those who don't harbor these mutations. They believe themselves to be better in everything, frowning upon the United Force's cause. They have killed millions, even causing wars in the process. They are called the Daimis.

Now that you know of the world's history, choose your side.

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:55 am
    ___The Setting___

--------> Welcome to the Highlands...

User Image

The City of Emis was constructed on a flat piece of land in the late twenty-first century. Since its creation, it has been endued with the latest technologies. It houses a population of over one million citizens (determined by the last census in 3999) and draws in more people by the number. As can be imagined, it is a very congested city. It is surrounded by a tall fence with a magnetic field stopping all hover cars and gliders from going over the top.

User Image

In the center of Emis, the United Force Headquarters stands erect and proud, ready to take on any opposing forces. It is a length of two hundred stories/floors and is the home of over one thousand United Force Officials, including the Commander. The two hundredth floor is the Commander's private office and sleeping quarters.

User Image

On the other side of the city lies the dark side of Emis. It is the abandoned part of the city, filled with rundown and archaic buildings dating back from the twenty-first and twenty-second centuries. Its population consists of over two thousand homeless citizens and impoverished immigrants.

User Image

The dark side of Emis is infamous for being the home of the Daimis Headquarters, which is fixated in one of the best conditioned buildings in the district. Many of the immigrants and homeless who have nowhere else to go and are desperate for a living turn to the Daimis. Slowly, the Daimis's numbers build underneath the United Force's nose.

User Image

The city of Emis is completely surrounded by the forest. In 3050, the City Council placed an environmental ban preventing any people from stepping foot into the forest. This is due to the appalling discovery of the dwindling habitat of many of the native species, which the city depended on for food. Nowadays, much of the city's food is imported from other places. Very little is hunted or scavenged for in the forest. Of course, there are those citizens who dare defy the Council and slip into the forest when none of the Border Patrol is watching.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:06 pm
    So his name is Dylan Edgar Runningbird...

User Imagetext

Much better than yours.

OOC : text  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:16 pm
    υиιтє∂ ғσяcє !
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄User Image

█████ ↘↘ {W E L C O M E}

xxxxx In the ( parallels ) we struggle to u p k e e p
    xxxxx There's a better ωαץ for us to be

S E TF R E E~

Title here

Maker here
    Inspiration here
    Profiles here
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

For the people...

**I like your Evo but I'm just testing some others here for your consideration lol I like prettiness in my posts**  
    PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:36 pm
    ∂αιмιs ...
    User Image

█████ ↘↘ {W E L C O M E}

xxxxx ( Penetration ) v a l i d a t i o n for as sick as it may seem
    xxxxx Is all a morbid ∂ємσиsяαтισи of what helps me

T OS L E E P~

Title here

Maker here
    Inspiration here
    Profiles here
    text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

Weakness is not tolerated!

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
    • Member 100
    • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:27 pm
    Angelique
    de
    Vincent

User Image

My soundtrack
    The fashion

╔══════════════════════════════╗

texttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext
    texttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttexttext

╚══════════════════════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:52 pm
    User Image

thє unítєd fσrcє cσmmαndєr

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

text

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User Image

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:22 am
    The United Force Commander
    User Image
    Zuleika Amian I Twenty-Four I Evoblack

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:49 am
    Evoblack
    [align=right][size=16][color=postingcolor]ROLE[/color][/align][/size]
    [align=center] Picture of your character goes here please! MUST BE REAL[/align]
    [extra links of character, if you have more pictures. ^^]

[size=16]☆- - - the b a s i c s[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
    [size=11]☆name - - - [color=postingcolor][full (real alien) name][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆nickname - - - [color=postingcolor][any (human fake--for aliens) nickname(s)][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆age- - - [color=postingcolor][spell it out][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆gender- - - [color=postingcolor][m/f][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆preference- - - [color=postingcolor][sexuality][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆theme- - - [color=postingcolor][theme song][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆birthday- - - [color=postingcolor][mmmddyyy][/color][/size]
    [/list][/list][/list][/list]

[align=center]Icons maybe resembling your character, if nothing then delete this[/align]

[size=16]☆- - - the i d e n t i t y[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
    [size=11]☆personality- - - [color=postingcolor][same as below][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆biography- - - [color=postingcolor][at least two paragraphs-“unknown” isn’t acceptable][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆likes- - - [color=postingcolor][paragraph form or list][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆dislikes- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆height- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆weight- - - [color=postingcolor][x][/color][/size]

[size=16]☆- - - the h e r o i n e/ h e r o[/size]

[list][list][list][list]
    [size=11]☆my love interest- - - [color=postingcolor][possible love interest?][/color][/size]

[size=11]☆the puppeteer - - [color=postingcolor][your gaian username][/color][/size]

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out