Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Not terribly sure if anyone would be interested, but... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaija Jonsu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:16 pm
That's not my problem? No one will hire at that price, unless they just want to give the gold away. I'm trying to help you understand the current trend with the prices and service as bumping. It's not all that hard to press a single button and bump a thread. Not 500 gold worth for a single post. neutral  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:34 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight
I need to be able to make gold. =P

I can't play bg until I get home again, so it looks like posting in forums may be my only option right now since I've run outta things to sell. xD

Here's my offer:

I'll do bumping services for gold.

I.E.

I'll bump a thread or two for a set amount of time, or certain times (set by the thread owner, such as once every 10 minutes, etc.)
For about 500 gold a bump. (Wont ask for more because just posting in the guilds/forums raises my gold count.)

I'm also open to any other tasks (as long as they aren't too confusing or difficult. xD ) for gold.

I would hire you but right now I need money, when get my dragon spikes I will hire you.  

Darkblade901

6,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:43 pm
Kaija Jonsu
That's not my problem? No one will hire at that price, unless they just want to give the gold away. I'm trying to help you understand the current trend with the prices and service as bumping. It's not all that hard to press a single button and bump a thread. Not 500 gold worth for a single post. neutral

You seem to be missing the fact that 90% of my time on gaia is spent on a phone that I want nothing more than to murder. On a computer, its as simple as pressing a few buttons. On this dammed thing, it can take over half an hour just for it to load something, it deletes my text, and more than often it completely freezes and I have to take the battery out just to get it to work.
Now do you really think I have the patience to sit here for hours trying to get through 1,000 bumps just to get a helpful amount of gold?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:46 pm
Darkblade901
Immortal Dragon Knight
I need to be able to make gold. =P

I can't play bg until I get home again, so it looks like posting in forums may be my only option right now since I've run outta things to sell. xD

Here's my offer:

I'll do bumping services for gold.

I.E.

I'll bump a thread or two for a set amount of time, or certain times (set by the thread owner, such as once every 10 minutes, etc.)
For about 500 gold a bump. (Wont ask for more because just posting in the guilds/forums raises my gold count.)

I'm also open to any other tasks (as long as they aren't too confusing or difficult. xD ) for gold.

I would hire you but right now I need money, when get my dragon spikes I will hire you.

Sounds good, thanks. ^ . ^  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

neonchrome
Crew

High-functioning Ladykiller

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:14 pm
I am now curious as to what phone you have burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:09 am
Immortal Dragon Knight
Kaija Jonsu

You seem to be missing the fact that 90% of my time on gaia is spent on a phone that I want nothing more than to murder. On a computer, its as simple as pressing a few buttons. On this dammed thing, it can take over half an hour just for it to load something, it deletes my text, and more than often it completely freezes and I have to take the battery out just to get it to work.
Now do you really think I have the patience to sit here for hours trying to get through 1,000 bumps just to get a helpful amount of gold?

So then I'd find someone else. Apparently you have tons of patience, waiting more than half an hour to load a page and often rebooting the entire thing.

But, since you seem so set in overcharging people, you go ahead. Hell, people would be paying you more than they get to post a single post. You get, what, 100 gold for a first time post? And I'd have to pay you 500 gold for one? Doesn't make sense to me. But there's no convincing you,  

Kaija Jonsu

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:07 pm
neonchrome
I am now curious as to what phone you have burning_eyes

Its an LG. >< Worst phone brand in existence...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:11 pm
Kaija Jonsu

The only reason why I put up with the s**t this thing gives me is because gaia is the only way I can talk to my boyfriend most of the time...
He is the only person I stay here for..  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:31 pm
Haha I actually like my lg. I hated my old one though

which do you have?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:43 am
neonchrome

which do you have?

Rumor Touch. xP  

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100

neonchrome
Crew

21,150 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 7:54 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight
neonchrome

which do you have?

Rumor Touch. xP

Ewww I never liked the rumors  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:25 pm
ok so i get that you dont like hard work to get gold ... im sorry but most people here work hard for their gold i have been here four years yet i only just reached A mil im sorry but charging 500 g just for a a bumb is kinda stupid im willing to work for a few g coz ... thats life if you have lots of people/fans who come to bump too then yeah maybe 500 g but you would need at least 200 people maybe or more ... sorry just sometimes hard work is the only way to do it ...  

KayKatvsScarlet

Unforgiving Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150

Alex Nightwalker

Invisible Hunter

9,150 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:37 pm
KayKatvsScarlet

-sighs-
You think I always take the easy way out? Ask any of the regulars here in this guild, I've worked harder than you'd believe to get EVERYTHING I have now. I don't sit there and expect people to just hand s**t to me. Yeah, I'll accept some help every now and then, but I don't enjoy having it all handed to me.
I no longer have internet access from a computer, do you really think I can find the patience to do tons of bumps just for measly amounts of gold?
Yeah, I know how the system works, but you don't understand why the hell I'm asking for 500g a bump.
If you don't like it, gtfo!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 2:51 pm
Immortal Dragon Knight
KayKatvsScarlet

-sighs-
You think I always take the easy way out? Ask any of the regulars here in this guild, I've worked harder than you'd believe to get EVERYTHING I have now. I don't sit there and expect people to just hand s**t to me. Yeah, I'll accept some help every now and then, but I don't enjoy having it all handed to me.
I no longer have internet access from a computer, do you really think I can find the patience to do tons of bumps just for measly amounts of gold?
Yeah, I know how the system works, but you don't understand why the hell I'm asking for 500g a bump.
If you don't like it, gtfo!

I'm just warning you to please watch your language. thanks ^_^  

AlphaBlonde87
Vice Captain

Romantic Vampire

8,250 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

KayKatvsScarlet

Unforgiving Hunter

7,300 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:00 pm
i may not be a regular like most people on here but, i have my opinion on things and if you dont like it its your choice, ok so i may have ruffled a few feather im sorry, maybe take it out on the developers that should make better applications maybe even get a new phone or something that wont give you s**t that isnt expensive ... i havent said anything rude if you dont like my opinion then ignore it simple as ...  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff