Urgent Message!! Vision From the Lord!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chingate

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 10:12 pm
Cappeh Sensai
God is not inside a box! Prophecy and visions have been revealed in the Living Word! Why wouldn't God allow this to be now? God is possible of doing all things!

I never said that God is not possible of all things.
I made very clear that I believe God can give people visions.

I'm asking why I should believe that He is giving YOU visions, and YOU aren't just making something up, or receiving false visions from a demon. Please quit dodging my question.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:43 am
For one thing, demons cannot give visions, they tempt to make the wrong choices. Why do people make wrong choices every single day? Because of temptation. You have not experienced what I have so maybe there will be a day that God will open your eyes too, to look at the world in a different aspect, because when I saw myself in hell, I sure knew this is not where I wanted to be. Have you ever thought that a vision could mean something, because you are walking in darkness, in other words walking down the wrong road, or walking away from God. God sticks with us at all times, but will not make the choice for you. God is near, but are you near God as you think you are? You may be walking away from God. I would have no reason to lie about what I have seen, or what I have experienced, but that's up to you, to believe. It does say that Jesus proclaimed that, "Seeing is believing, but He would rather us believe than see." Walk by faith, not by site. But the first time, you do gather an experience, personally, it will change your life forever, and it has changed mine, and I'm not ashamed to share it to the whole entire world if I have to. Yes, do not believe me. But they didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God either. God Bless you my friend.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

chingate

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:09 pm
Cappeh Sensai
For one thing, demons cannot give visions, they tempt to make the wrong choices. Why do people make wrong choices every single day? Because of temptation. You have not experienced what I have so maybe there will be a day that God will open your eyes too, to look at the world in a different aspect, because when I saw myself in hell, I sure knew this is not where I wanted to be. Have you ever thought that a vision could mean something, because you are walking in darkness, in other words walking down the wrong road, or walking away from God. God sticks with us at all times, but will not make the choice for you. God is near, but are you near God as you think you are? You may be walking away from God. I would have no reason to lie about what I have seen, or what I have experienced, but that's up to you, to believe. It does say that Jesus proclaimed that, "Seeing is believing, but He would rather us believe than see." Walk by faith, not by site. But the first time, you do gather an experience, personally, it will change your life forever, and it has changed mine, and I'm not ashamed to share it to the whole entire world if I have to. Yes, do not believe me. But they didn't believe Jesus was the Son of God either. God Bless you my friend.

Demons can affect your dreams and then convince you that you had a vision. Since you are firm that your visions are from God, then ask Him what He knows you need to tell me for me to believe you. Please. If you can only say "Just trust me", then I will assume you're a false prophet. Also, Jesus backed up what He said by preforming miracles. He healed, he raised himself from the dead, He casted out demons, He walked on Water, God spoke from the clouds when He was baptized. You have not given me any reason or any proof that I should believe you.

And don't tell me I'm not close to God because I want proof that you aren't a false prophet, and won't believe everything you say.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2011 3:08 pm
eek I live in California! I hope n pray it doesn't happen.  

starry night-163
Crew

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:27 am
I will let you believe what you want to believe but in the meantime, God Bless you and I have faith He will open up your eyes more!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:32 am
I also want you to focus on this topic being this has nothing to do with my experiences but of the one who is the OP. Now if you would like to debate about my experiences I can always create a separate topic, but honestly I don't see the point being that they are my own personal experiences.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:37 am
CellphoneTL
Cappeh Sensai

Demons can affect your dreams and then convince you that you had a vision. Since you are firm that your visions are from God, then ask Him what He knows you need to tell me for me to believe you. Please. If you can only say "Just trust me", then I will assume you're a false prophet. Also, Jesus backed up what He said by preforming miracles. He healed, he raised himself from the dead, He casted out demons, He walked on Water, God spoke from the clouds when He was baptized. You have not given me any reason or any proof that I should believe you.

And don't tell me I'm not close to God because I want proof that you aren't a false prophet, and won't believe everything you say.

Before I start, I want you to know that I'm not exactly on a side. Things like this conflict me...I might post this on facebook and see what others think.

Here's the the thing, I can understand you saying "How can you prove this? How can you say this is from God?" But did not those in Jesus' time do the same? You may say "But this random person - though Cappeh isn't random at all; he is the guild's captain - says he got something from God." Well what about when Jesus came? Some random person comes and says "I'm God's Son. Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is near" along with many other teachings that were not often if ever thought of. Indeed Jesus is, was, and will always be the Son of God. But not everyone back then understood it.

I bet you some people waited and said "Hm...I'm not sure about this Christ. I'll wait until I really know to accept Him." And what happened to some of them? Death came up on them when they least expected it and they went to Hell.

You could say "I'll wait until this is proven true." But that's the issue. If you wait until it comes to past it will be too late. And who will be rewarded for their faith? Not those who waited to be certain.

John 20:24-29 --> Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas (called Didymus), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe it.”

26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”

28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”

29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

Given: this post is not a matter of believing in Christ or not. But this verse still stresses the point that you can either A) Wait to be see whether the prophecy was true or B) believe and see what happens.

I can understand the challenge with this. There are many false prophets and deceivers out there. How can you know who is right? Well, what about if your pastor or a prophet from your church says they had a prophecy? How can they prove this? You have to trust in your man or woman of God, correct? Likewise, though I don't know him very well, I doubt a person like Cappeh would just put something deceptive up. However it is your choice to believe.

You asked for Cappeh to pray to God to be given how this prophecy can be proved to you. But why don't you pray to God ask "is this true?" And as a side note, you can never really prove a prophecy. Your only proof is really who is intimate with God and who isn't. Even if someone were to say "Well I prayed and God said I can prove it this way" it would still involve them getting something from God to get proof and therefore that would still leave uncertainty. How did the people of the OT know how to trust the prophets? They just knew "These people are intimate with and chosen by God to share what He has said" and so they believed (or responded negatively because they did not like hearing prophecies of warning and destruction).

A far too long explanation cut short: you can't just ask "what's your proof." You have the choice to believe but if you shut everything prophecy off, you will miss out. Like I said before, I don't know much about the leader. But from what I've seen he doesn't seem to be some crazy person or hypocritical Christian. Whether you believe this prophecy or not, it's still important to know that others need to know the gospel and repent knowing God is loving and will be with them. If you won't believe this is an actual prophecy, at least know that.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2011 6:11 am
Well, I think the guy meant to say is, "Is this real or just made up" Which led to debate.
But it might happen anyway... one day... on the tribulations...  

Unit Blue

ANGELSdraco
Crew

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:07 pm
And here I thought I was alone. I have seem visions as well. Three main ones.

One for myself, another to confirm my gift, then. . . . a calling to aid.

To confirm this I know a legitamate prophetess, we hiked just us atop a mountain were she has heard the Lord before. It was there that she wanted to see if What God told her about me was true....that im a Seer. And as i prayed alone at the top of a boulder at the summit of the mountain, God reminded me of my dream, in it I saw the mountains path that I was to walk, and were I was to pray. That was Confirmation number 1 ( A seer sees things within dreams)
The second many wont believe me, but as I prayed for another sign that I was a Seer, within the clouds I saw A bright light (not the sun, I made sure the sun was away from the cloud) within that cloud I saw A shining gate, I couldnt make much of it out but I knew what it was. (confirmation number two)

That was not even enough for me and I continued to pray for a sign.

Suddenly the ground became shadowed out, And a single path of light curved and bent through the darkend land. I remember saying Lord I would understand if only I could. As I said this I saw silloueted people being brought onto the path and out of the darkness. Then I heard a wisper. It simply said this is your mission. Ha even then I could not believe it. And I said is not the Spirit here to help guide those to you oh lord? I have seen and felt Him I know he is here. He simply replied, Werent you made to lead people to me?

So my friend I would look strongly into the Seer realm, It just might be you. And as quoted in Revelations. The young men will see visions and the old men will dream dreams.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:52 pm
Cappeh Sensai

KJV 2 Corinthians 11:12-15
12But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

13For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

14And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

15Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also be transformed as the ministers of righteousness; whose end shall be according to their works.

Revelation 16:13-14
King James Version (KJV)
13And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

14For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty.

KJV Revelations 13:11-15
11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.

13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,

14And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.

15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.

The Devil has and will continue to do miracles as well don't underestimate him for he is not in a box either for he is the ruler of this world

KJV Matthew 4:8-10
8Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Notice that Jesus never denies the fact that Satan owns all the kingdoms Satan is the ruler of this world and can and dose make miracles to confuse people into believing a lie that is why when you hear people talking about miracles you have to think about where the miracle came from.  

Robotic Chewie19

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:03 pm
FollowerOfLight01
And here I thought I was alone. I have seem visions as well. Three main ones.

One for myself, another to confirm my gift, then. . . . a calling to aid.

To confirm this I know a legitamate prophetess, we hiked just us atop a mountain were she has heard the Lord before. It was there that she wanted to see if What God told her about me was true....that im a Seer. And as i prayed alone at the top of a boulder at the summit of the mountain, God reminded me of my dream, in it I saw the mountains path that I was to walk, and were I was to pray. That was Confirmation number 1 ( A seer sees things within dreams)
The second many wont believe me, but as I prayed for another sign that I was a Seer, within the clouds I saw A bright light (not the sun, I made sure the sun was away from the cloud) within that cloud I saw A shining gate, I couldnt make much of it out but I knew what it was. (confirmation number two)

That was not even enough for me and I continued to pray for a sign.

Suddenly the ground became shadowed out, And a single path of light curved and bent through the darkend land. I remember saying Lord I would understand if only I could. As I said this I saw silloueted people being brought onto the path and out of the darkness. Then I heard a wisper. It simply said this is your mission. Ha even then I could not believe it. And I said is not the Spirit here to help guide those to you oh lord? I have seen and felt Him I know he is here. He simply replied, Werent you made to lead people to me?

So my friend I would look strongly into the Seer realm, It just might be you. And as quoted in Revelations. The young men will see visions and the old men will dream dreams.

When our Lord sends us visions, it's a calling. I found out not too long ago, why I visited the 24 Elders, but I wish not to discuss that openly, 'being some people are too subject to debate on this matter, then truly understand."

He is there. He is all around us. People have doubt in their hearts because they are scared and afraid, that the light can be brighter then the darkness that lurks around us daily. This is why we must overcome with His strength, through faith. Walk by faith, not by sight.

This scripture confirms what I just said, for the calender of January 1st.

"Why are you fearful, O you of little faith?" - Matthew 8:26  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:34 am
Amen to the post above ^  

ANGELSdraco
Crew

Friendly Cleric

9,000 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Member 100

GreekAngelicPrincess

Conservative Voter

6,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:37 pm
Cappeh Sensai
For one thing, demons cannot give visions, they tempt to make the wrong choices.

Uhh, I hate to say it, but demons do give visions, false visions. I hate to say it, but I know someone who has had experience with that.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:56 am
Demons cannot give visions. They do not have the power or rights to do so. Only God has power over this, but demons CAN enter visions and dreams, and make it seems otherwise. I should have rephrased myself. smile

Trust me. I know. I'm in the middle of a spiritual warfare now as we speak. I know exactly what demons can do.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers