Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Pets and Animals Guild!

Back to Guilds

Tags: pets, animals, dogs, cats 

Reply Pets & Animals Main Forum
*ok everyone,I have a really sad announcement.* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:12 pm
Kipluck
Oh my heart. Whether she is religious or not my prayers are certainly with her. Akiska, if you get a chance to read this and I can do anything for you, PLEASE let me know.
I dont think she will get the chance,but I will let her know in a couple days,im trying to let her be for now,to sort herself out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 4:33 pm
Oh my gosh. That really is terrible. crying All my prayers go to her and her family.  

Neverending Marchen

Beloved Prophet

Skeksis

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:27 pm
I had to read that twice. gonk That's horrible. I'll be keeping her in my thoughts.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:21 pm
Oh... my. I'm in shock, I feel like I just got doused in cold water. Poor Aki, I can't even imagine what she is going through.

Please tell her that if she needs anything from me, all she has to do is ask.  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm
*Is certainly NOT moving this into off topic*

I feel really guilty, that I didn't figure that out I've been so self centered lately I thought Derek was some celebrity, I didn't realize Derek was HER guy. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible. And partly I'm mad that he could do that to her. I know I have no right.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:58 pm
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

I feel really guilty, that I didn't figure that out I've been so self centered lately I thought Derek was some celebrity, I didn't realize Derek was HER guy. I can't even begin to imagine how horrible. And partly I'm mad that he could do that to her. I know I have no right.

Wrong death. Derek is my cousin that died of cancer last week, Adam is Aki's fiance.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:19 pm
Vanilla eXee
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

Wrong death. Derek is my cousin that died of cancer last week, Adam is Aki's fiance.
yes,the thing with Adam just happened like,I found out yesterday,so I dont know if it happened THAT day or the day before,I wrote to her,and told her to remember to eat,so she keeps her blood sugar up,and she said she has been,I will write again in a couple days to send everyone love,and prayers and everything to her  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:21 pm
Savage Destiny
Oh... my. I'm in shock, I feel like I just got doused in cold water. Poor Aki, I can't even imagine what she is going through.

Please tell her that if she needs anything from me, all she has to do is ask.
I know what you mean,when I read the message she sent me,I literally like blacked out/got chills,even just for a moment the black out was,but it was there,I was so stunned,and I will let her know.  

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:44 am
Vanilla eXee
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

Ah, s**t, you see what a retard I am. I'm so sorry about your cousin. It's been a terrible week.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:14 am
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Vanilla eXee
Gabrielle_AnimalLuver

Ah, s**t, you see what a retard I am. I'm so sorry about your cousin. It's been a terrible week.

Easy mistake to make Gabby. And thank you. It seems like it's been a bad time lately for paag guildies all around.

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Mistress of Rain

8,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 7:59 am
My heart goes out as well, it is just horrible. It is sad how many people choose to fox temporary problems with something so permanent....and hurts so many loved ones. I know thinking of all the people I would hurt keeps me from that dark edge.

One of my friends that were on here and in real life passed away from a car accident and I posted on his wall to let people know.

I know I wont be able to do much but I'm around too if she needs anything...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 8:07 am
God bless her and anyone else close to him.... I'll pray for her. That seems about all I can do.  

Lady Lagomorph

Wheezing Bunny

25,075 Points
  • Very Thankful 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 am
thanks guys,I plan to write her prolly tomorrow and check how shes doing,and send her the love and stuff from here  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:47 am
Kipluck
Oh my heart. Whether she is religious or not my prayers are certainly with her. Akiska, if you get a chance to read this and I can do anything for you, PLEASE let me know.

Seconded. :' (
How sad  

LuvByrd

hiysinphlay

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:22 pm
Krissim Klaw
What heart breaking news. My heart goes out to her and the family.
^this 3': Poor thing.  
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces