Submit

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2011 10:34 pm
I'll post the news here and make sure that choothomas ministries gets this as well.

The card with the chip that tracks you is here

Someone said to me one time, “oh you conspiracy people, you just like stirring people up.” Well, I must admit, I do enjoy “stirring people up” if it’s a means of motivating someone to wake up and see the walls closing in around them so they have a chance to do something about it before it’s too late. For years now, rumors of the National ID Card, known as the REAL ID ACT, have been building and building, and I am here to tell you folks that it’s not a rumor, it’s a fact. And that fact becomes reality in May of 2011. So buckle up and pay attention to what I am about to show you.

What the government actually mandates

You will not leave home without it. Guaranteed.

Let’s jump right in with what the US government actually says the the new card will have, truth is usually stranger than fiction anyway. This is from the official government website, www.gpo.gov, and it’s quite revealing. First off, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) has mandated that the new cards be WHTI Compliant, so here is a definition of what that is:
“WHTI is the acronym for Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative, the federal plan to implement the 9/11 Commission recommendation and Congressional mandate that requires all travelers, U.S. citizens and foreign nationals alike, to present a passport or other approved document that establishes the bearer’s identity and nationality to enter or re-enter the United States. (1) The U.S. Departments of Homeland Security and State have implemented the WHTI in phases, beginning with air travel, as of January 23, 2007, and land and sea travel, as of June 1, 2009. Areas that fall under the WHTI (from the perspective of the United States) are Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, and 17 Caribbean nations (Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Aruba, Bahamas, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Grenada, Jamaica (except for business travel), Montserrat, Netherlands Antilles, St. Kitts and Nevis, St. Lucia, St. Vincent and the Grenadines, and Turks and Caicos).” source – Semp.

The Western Hemisphere Travel Initiative and the North American Union

Wow, that’s quite an area to cover, but there is one thing you need to pay close attention to. The three main areas that they seem concerned about are the US, Canada and Mexico – otherwise known as the North American Union. Hmmmm….moving on.

Quotes from the government on the type of chip to be used

Now, there is no debate as to whether or not the card will contain a chip that is capable of tracking people, the only debate has been around which tracking technology better suits their needs. Here are a few quotes again from the official government document:
“ DHS also invites comments on how States would or could incorporate a separate WHTI- compliant technology, such as an RFID-enabled vicinity chip technology, in addition to the REAL ID PDF417 barcode requirement.”

“States can leverage the same infrastructure that they will need to purchase for REAL ID to incorporate MRZ, proximity chips, and vicinity chip technology onto a driver’s license.”

“The use of RFID is essential to the WHTI program in order to ensure facilitation at crowded U.S. land and sea crossing points. Similar concerns are not implicated by REAL ID, which is one of the factors that led DHS to select the 2D bar code as the common machine readable technology on driver’s licenses and identification cards. DHS encourages States to explore alternative technologies on their driver’s licenses and identification cards in order to promote security and technology advances as well as e-government initiatives a State may wish to explore.”

“DHS does not believe that non-compliant driver’s licenses or credit cards are acceptable documents to establish identity.” Meaning – no chip, no ID. Doesn’t this remind you of something else?

The deadline is set, and it’s now

According to the official website for the Department of Homeland Security, the deadline for all this to be in place is May 11, 2011. The trackable, chip-enabled National ID Card we have long feared is now upon us. Of course, any sensible person will soon realize that these cards can certainly be stolen, and we can’t have that now, can we? Then any sensible person soon comes to the conclusion that the part of the card that makes it work is the chip, sooooooooo…..why not…and I’m just spit-balling here…why not IMPLANT the chip into the person? My, my, what a perfect solution.

In fact, call it the Final Solution.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:02 pm
Prepare yourselves now! Get ready! He is coming rapidly! He says, "Get ready my children! Why aren't you ready? Get ready now My children! Darkness will unfold! Do not get lost in darkness! Get in the light! Get with Me! Trust in Me! Focus unto Me!," thus says the Lord.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Azkeel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZUqWOLAE4I&feature=player_embedded#at=156  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 6:34 pm
Have faith in the Lord and he shall protect you at all costs!!!! :3  

believeinjesus71

Aleetheeuh
Vice Captain

Aged Gaian

16,875 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Married 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 6:19 pm
He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I will be nothing.

What do you think about Chip Enabled ID's for your children? I don't like this idea at all. Its seems like a prelude to what we are discussing in topic.

Here is a Link to one of the many samples of Chip Enabled ID's> http://www.masonichip.org/

But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil 4:13)

PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:37 pm
It's sad if that is the case. Children are precious to the Lord.  

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Ferocious Rabid Weasel

1,450 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm
I don't think we have to worry just yet. If what I've read is correct, the real decision between death and life with the Lord will occur during the Great Tribulation. People will be fully aware of the decision they make as well. It won't be some, "Oh no! You being for real? I didn't know I sentenced myself to eternal damnation gonk "
What is troublesome is that this just furthers my assurance that the Lord is coming. I heard of a little boy (author of Heaven is For Real), that said his father will fight in Armageddon. To me this could mean a couple of things. He will die or be Raptured, and will come down when the Christ comes, or the End Times a far closer than we can imagine, and within his father's life span, we will experience the Great Tribulation. (run-on sentences ftw)

Of course this is pure speculation, but what are your thoughts?  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 1:06 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PJApFy-_cT0&feature=player_embedded#at=335

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oM87wQyt4h4&feature=player_embedded

I can see islam being a world religion. It's set up for the perfect class system and rule. And what better way then to mark people? Get the mark or you're not islamic and you will die.  

Azkeel

Le Pale to the Chief
Captain

7,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:37 pm
When the mark of the beast does occur it will be after the Rapture and during the tribulation period.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2011 12:20 am
User Image

Thank goodness I don't have to renew my license until 2016.
That is if we are still here.
I just wont renew it then I rather walk anyway. ;D

Oh and they will have one heck of a time trying to put a chip in me cause I ain't gonna do it and they ain't gonna make me.
I don't even care if they kill me or my kids (if I ever have any)
>=O

User Image

Testicular Diabeetus

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Tatters95

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:01 am
Cappeh Sensai
April 2, 2011

YouTube video titled "Chip-Enabled National ID Card To Start May 2011. Click here to watch.

I need to post the link to this YouTube video, but for now to fund it, is in Urgent News from Choo Thomas Ministry.

www.choothomas.com

Please, pay attention to this video.

Wheres the link?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:21 pm

You guys know how I roll! haha Some stuff I just stumbled on.  

Azkeel

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:31 pm
Mark of the Beast
Welcome to the Cashless Society
http://www.infowars.com/cashless_society.htm

Cashless Society Fulfilling Biblical Prophesy
http://www.care2.com/news/member/378379217/634736

Cashless Society with Implanted Microchip by 2017
http://12160.info/video/cashless-society-with

The Mark of the Beast
http://www.markbeast.com/

666- Bible Prophesy
http://www.bibleprophesy.org/666mark.htm

It also forced all people, great and small, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hands or on their foreheads, so that they could not buy or sell unless they had the mark, which is the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
-Revelation 13:16-18

A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. He will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment rises for ever and ever. There is no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and his image, or for anyone who receives the mark of his name.” This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.
-Revelation 14:9-12

The Georgia Guidestones
http://www.radioliberty.com/stones.htm

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 9:03 pm
Please Read

Erm... about the Rapture... People have been debating for years on whether the Coming of the Lord would occur during the Rapture or if it would occur on Judgement Day and the setting of His Kingdom. The Rapture is a very popular belief, but it may be too vague to actually discern between Coming as the Rapture or the Judgement. sweatdrop

Biblical Rapture?

Is the Rapture a Theory? Prophesy or Heresy?

Is it Biblical Teaching?

False Teaching?  

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
Gaian Christian Fellowship

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff