Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
Devotions On zOMG? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:20 pm
Br1ttana
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Br1ttana
Well I know for me I wouldn't be able to do it over the weekend, as you said, because I have to work. (2-10pm est most times) Unless I got up early but I'm a (almost) 19 yr old so....yea. XD But also as you said we can just plan ahead. I'll maybe put this in the next guild announcement too. ^^

Sounds great. smile (not the you being unable to do weekends part, of course)

I was actually at work, at the time I posted that, because I'm horrible. >< But whether I'd be able to join in or not, (probably not) it is a good idea to try out. I just remembered today that I think about a half year or more so ago, someone posted about doing something like this in Towns. But it didn't get as much replies as this thread.

You would probably have to do it on a weekend since during the week people are at school, college, work, then doing homework or having a IRL social life (unlike me XD ), and then they couldn't stay up late to do it because they're going to bed early because they have to get up early the next day because of all the previous things.....rambled. sweatdrop And then maybe try a time in the middle of the day. I 99.9% of the time do my zOMG late at night. 10pm EST to whenever I can push myself off. XD But that probably wouldn't work for a lot of people. ><

But there's time to think it over and work out details. ^^

Are you sure there's not way you can join? You're one of the crew peoples! :  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:23 pm
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
Small groups are fine. Since big ones might overflood the place o.o
smile )
I don't know when I will be online though...
I have school and on the weekends, I cant play zomg because my mom forbid. I only play it when Im alone in the house... keke. smile

Haha...not sure how good the not following instructions part is...unless you want to present good reason as to why you should be able to play it to her....anywho. Are the Gaia towns fine for you then?

And I can understand the time thing....I think my plan is to basically put together what we are specifically going to do. Then we can work out all the time issues.  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:32 pm
iiangelwarrior
Br1ttana
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )
I have school and on the weekends, I cant play zomg because my mom forbid. I only play it when Im alone in the house... keke. smile

Even for a Bible study? O_O Well when is your spring break? Maybe we can try it then when everyone is out of school and on the break. ^^

Sadly... yes. So I depend on guilds, my friends, and the bible. I do all this alone... since my parents don't alow me to be born again. They are Catholic btw. But for me, that doesn't really matter. I love them still ! 4laugh

We dont have spring break.. we have summer break. It starts in June and ends in august. We start school in September. smile

Nice idea! biggrin

SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA????????????????????? Alone? Awww sad

And SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAA??????????? But Jesus says the only way into Heaven is if we are born again! It was when He was talking to that guy in the Book of John. Nicodemus? Whatever his name was....well I'm glad you love your parents regardless. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:09 pm
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Br1ttana
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Br1ttana
Well I know for me I wouldn't be able to do it over the weekend, as you said, because I have to work. (2-10pm est most times) Unless I got up early but I'm a (almost) 19 yr old so....yea. XD But also as you said we can just plan ahead. I'll maybe put this in the next guild announcement too. ^^

I was actually at work, at the time I posted that, because I'm horrible. >< But whether I'd be able to join in or not, (probably not) it is a good idea to try out. I just remembered today that I think about a half year or more so ago, someone posted about doing something like this in Towns. But it didn't get as much replies as this thread.

You would probably have to do it on a weekend since during the week people are at school, college, work, then doing homework or having a IRL social life (unlike me XD ), and then they couldn't stay up late to do it because they're going to bed early because they have to get up early the next day because of all the previous things.....rambled. sweatdrop And then maybe try a time in the middle of the day. I 99.9% of the time do my zOMG late at night. 10pm EST to whenever I can push myself off. XD But that probably wouldn't work for a lot of people. ><

Sorry sad It's not my fault that my boss keeps sticking me on weekends rather than week days. crying And then whenever I do have a Sunday off, I'm sleeping in (because I'm a stupid teen XD ) or going to church, then going up to my Aunt&Uncle's/Grandmother's, and sometimes then a youth group meeting up at their church. When I would be up there I could always get on via my Dad's work laptop but FAT CHANCE! And then my Aunt's poor laptop is already being bombarded by my cousins. I'm surprised it isn't running slow from a virus yet. XD Also it's kind of hard to play on a laptop. I've tried before to show off to my friend. ><  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:12 pm
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
iiangelwarrior
Br1ttana
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )

Even for a Bible study? O_O Well when is your spring break? Maybe we can try it then when everyone is out of school and on the break. ^^

Sadly... yes. So I depend on guilds, my friends, and the bible. I do all this alone... since my parents don't alow me to be born again. They are Catholic btw. But for me, that doesn't really matter. I love them still ! 4laugh

We dont have spring break.. we have summer break. It starts in June and ends in august. We start school in September. smile

Nice idea! biggrin

And SAY WHAAAAAAAAAAAA??????????? But Jesus says the only way into Heaven is if we are born again! It was when He was talking to that guy in the Book of John. Nicodemus? Whatever his name was....well I'm glad you love your parents regardless. smile

This. ^^ I like and agree very much. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:36 am
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )

Haha...not sure how good the not following instructions part is...unless you want to present good reason as to why you should be able to play it to her....anywho. Are the Gaia towns fine for you then?

And I can understand the time thing....I think my plan is to basically put together what we are specifically going to do. Then we can work out all the time issues.

I know about the following instructions thing... smile
But honestly... I found zOMG a bit boring now so Im following instructions.. smile
And Gaia towns are very fine.. I have not been in there for like.. half a year now. biggrin

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:40 am
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
iiangelwarrior
Br1ttana
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )

Nice idea! biggrin

You mean.. Nicodemeus? I think thats the spelling. biggrin
Yeah... my dad is first ok with it, but then when he saw how mom outraged when she found out about it made him change his mind... Im planning to be baptised once I am dependent... I just don't know how... sigh. And I agree with being born again! biggrin

..hope they can understand me though... you know its hard to be 13 T_____T

Oh well... so yeah .

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 am
iiangelwarrior

But honestly... I found zOMG a bit boring now so Im following instructions.. smile
And Gaia towns are very fine.. I have not been in there for like.. half a year now. biggrin

zOMG boring?!?! gonk How can you say such a thing? crying I've been playing for over 1 1/2 years and still in love with it. gonk But everyone is different, and that's good that towns work out. Maybe we could do it there then so that you can join in. ^^  

Br1ttana
Crew

Blessed Nerd

11,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Prayer Circle 200

xinixane

4,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:28 am
Br1ttana
iiangelwarrior

zOMG boring?!?! gonk How can you say such a thing? crying I've been playing for over 1 1/2 years and still in love with it. gonk But everyone is different, and that's good that towns work out. Maybe we could do it there then so that you can join in. ^^

Nooo.... I didn't mean to... ><
Its just that I play it when I need gold biggrin
And my internet connections at its worst state so there is a tendency that when I play, I'll be disconnected in the middle of playing PS hard. biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:09 pm
iiangelwarrior
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )

I know about the following instructions thing... smile

Haha, ok. Well I haven't been to the Gaia Towns in....idk how long. I just know I found out that they existed a few months ago. lol  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:16 pm
iiangelwarrior
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
iiangelwarrior
Br1ttana
iiangelwarrior
hmm....
smile )

Nice idea! biggrin

You mean.. Nicodemeus? I think thats the spelling. biggrin
Yeah... my dad is first ok with it, but then when he saw how mom outraged when she found out about it made him change his mind... Im planning to be baptised once I am dependent... I just don't know how... sigh. And I agree with being born again! biggrin

..hope they can understand me though... you know its hard to be 13 T_____T

Oh well... so yeah .

Well I'm glad that you're holding strong to the right thing - being born again. smile As for your parents...maybe if you studied the Bible hard enough and asked God for help, you could get your parents to understand the importance of being born again. Hopefully the Lord will provide you with that chance. Don't forget to keep praying for your parents. smile I will too! biggrin And I'm sure you'll find out some way to be baptized when you become independent.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:18 pm
Br1ttana
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Br1ttana
On_Fire_4_CHRIST
Br1ttana

Sorry sad It's not my fault that my boss keeps sticking me on weekends rather than week days. crying And then whenever I do have a Sunday off, I'm sleeping in (because I'm a stupid teen XD ) or going to church, then going up to my Aunt&Uncle's/Grandmother's, and sometimes then a youth group meeting up at their church. When I would be up there I could always get on via my Dad's work laptop but FAT CHANCE! And then my Aunt's poor laptop is already being bombarded by my cousins. I'm surprised it isn't running slow from a virus yet. XD Also it's kind of hard to play on a laptop. I've tried before to show off to my friend. ><

*sigh*...complications : ...oh well sad  

On_Fire_4_CHRIST

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas