Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
[PF Korvosa] Chapter I: Edge of Anarchy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Keith Valken Lionheart rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:23 pm
As he tied up his belt, he chuckled, and winked at the female. "Nah, I'll probably be back soon. Duty awaits though, again I must perform heroics to save the day. I'll be back later, I think." With that, he exited the house, taking his time to sightsee before going to the street. Once he reached the street, he stroked his chin, thinking back on what he'd heard about 3 Lancer Street...

+7 Knowledge: Local  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:18 pm
Keith Valken Lionheart
As he tied up his belt, he chuckled, and winked at the female. "Nah, I'll probably be back soon. Duty awaits though, again I must perform heroics to save the day. I'll be back later, I think." With that, he exited the house, taking his time to sightsee before going to the street. Once he reached the street, he stroked his chin, thinking back on what he'd heard about 3 Lancer Street...

+7 Knowledge: Local

{Lancet Street is a residential street, but there are a few small shops operating along it, typically out of their owner's homes. 3 Lancet Street doubles as a home and fortune telling shop of a Varisian woman named Zellara, who specializes in Harrow readings.}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 8:01 pm
User ImageHaving loafed around some of the day, done some small thefts other times during the day, and generally speaking not accomplished much but gotten into a bit of trouble, Aeth arrives a few minutes late to the location, Mr. Dainty Paws in tow.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:17 am
{Right, well... Moving along now...}

You each arrive at 3 Lancet Street in turn, the setting sun illuminating the street with a reddish-orange hue. While the door was not open when Fen first arrived, it is now appears to have been unlocked about half an hour before sunset. The cozy chamber within the small home is filled with a fragrant haze of flowers and strong spice. The haze comes from several sticks of incense smouldering in wall-mounted burners that look like butterfly-winged elves. The smoke itself seems to soften the edges and gives the room a dream-like feel. The walls are draped with brocaded tapestries, one showing a black-skulled beast juggling men's hearts, another showing a pair of angels dancing atop a snow-blasted mountain. A third tapestry on the far wall depicts a tall, hooded figure shrouded in mist, a flaming sword held in a skeletal hand. Several brightly colored rugs cover the floor, but the room's only furnishings are a wooden table covered by a bright red throwcloth and several elegant tall-backed chairs. A basket covered by blue cloth sits under the table.

On top of the table, you find a small piece of parchement, weighed down by a stone paperweight. It reads as follows:
User Image

Those investigating the basket find that it does contain some bread and a bottle of wine. The bread is a little stale but filling and the wine, while not fine, tastes good enough.

{Okay, I'll let you guys post a bit your entries, as well as your interactions, and then I'll be back...}  

Disciple of Sakura

Liberal Lover

Emperor Kai

Generous Genius

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 12:23 pm
Fen would enter when it seemed convenient. It seemed he was the first one there, and he read the stone tablet placed upon the table and gave it a nod. While he wasn't opposed to hospitality, his gentlemanly instincts did not beg him to get too comfortable, at least until the proprietor of this house and his attention came to see them.

He would drink a bit of water though and just wait, placing his armor bag and weapons in front of him. He gave that other tablet denoting the Knight in Shining Armor a gander. "Hnn...", he hummed to himself.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 2:35 pm
Ivellios entered after that one dude did, opening the door and strolling in. He looked around, finding it pretty cozy, though empty. "Well, this is a bummer." He sighed, and sat down. He took his sitar, and played a soothing tune.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 3:33 pm
His hawk flew in first as he stood in the door, hat low with his hands in his coat pockets. Without saying a word he entered and after a second at the table, sat in a chair that Henry had perched on the back of. Jonathan didn't speak, merely watching the two who had come before.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:00 pm
Bekra arrives on time to find the half-orc, the elf, and the human sitting in the room. She wanders over to the table, reads the note, and then helps herself to some of the wine. She takes her glass and wanders over to where the elf is playing the sitar.

"That's a pretty song," she says, cheerfully but a little overly loud for the small space. "What's it called?"  

jennibert

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2011 6:48 pm
Ivellios stopped playing the sitar, and looked up with a smile. "It's currently a work in progress, which sadly lacks a name. I will name it when I finish it, which might not be anytime soon, due to the fact that this song is inspired by my... adventures."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:52 pm
"Well, keep on going then. Might as well have something nice to pass the time as we wait for this unknown person to show up." Bekra takes a swallow of her wine and flashes a broad smile around the room.  

jennibert

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:03 pm
User ImageSpying on the building from across the street for a few minutes, hoping to determine if everything is on the up and up, Aeth finally strides up to the building. Opening the door, Mr. Dainty Paws jumps into the room first, its mouth snapping away in general intimidation and over-excitement. Aeth follows very shortly thereafter, her eyes scanning the rest of the people gathered around before deciding that, for the moment at least, Mr. Dainty Paws doesn't need to be too threatening.

"Down boy. Doesn't look like we're walking into an ambush here." She pulls up a chair, grabs a large hunk of bread, and pours herself a generous helping of wine. "So, who's the one who invited me to this shindig?"

Mr. Dainty Paws just paces back and forth around her chair, taking up a fair amount of room.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:12 pm
"Wasn't me, darlin'. We're all wonderin' the same thing, which is why we're all sittin' down here, doing nothing at all. Feel free to look around the place, though." He shrugged, and kept playing his Sitar.  

Keith Valken Lionheart

Desirable Sex Symbol

6,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Healer 50

Anatarei Crimsonthrone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image"So, none of us knows who brought us here? Everyone else here about Lamm?" She whips the card out of her pocket and holds it out, flipping it around in her fingers. "Son of a b***h has had payback coming for a long time, so naturally I'm in. But I'm curious about everyone else." She reaches down and scratches Mr. Dainty Paws behind his right ear. The beast makes a strange clicking noise, probably in pleasure.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 8:01 pm
"Simple. I'm after him for his head."  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

jennibert

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:38 pm
"I found out about the terrible things he does and have been trying to get the appropriate authorities to notice him, but no luck so far, so I figured I'd take matters into my own hands--or rather, into the paws of the great god Faern," says Bekra cheerfully. "Is he friendly?" she adds, looking at Mr. Dainty Paws. "He's awfully cute. Would he mind if I petted him?"

{FYI: I put N as her alignment on her character sheet originally, but Bekra is playing a bit more CN, so I changed it if that's ok with you.}  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff