Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mockingjay ~ a Hunger Games Guild

Back to Guilds

A little guild dedicated to 'The Hunger Games' by Suzanne Collins. 

Tags: The Hunger Games, Roleplays, Books, Suzanne Collins, Fans 

Reply The Capitol.
TEAM PEETA! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

i2smexiforchu2

2,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 pm
Ok so, i dnt think we shld be turning this into twilight. Twilight was a very childish immature series. And the hunger games are very mature and very realistic, so plz guys dnt turn it into a little kid thing!! Plz!! xd  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 7:30 pm
Definitely Peeta all the way. He was relay romantic and sweet to her. Not that Gale wasn't but he wasn't enough. I mean think about both of their origin stories for how they found that they each liked her. Peeta liked her when he heard he sing in grade school and saved her from starvation. He couldn't bring himself to notice any of the other girls because his mind was already set on a girl who didn't exactly notice him at first. I thought that was really sweet honestly. Gale was just like well i realized when the guy with the red hair wanted to trade u a fish for a kiss that it made me a little angry and i realized oh i might have feelings for katniss. Yeah all i know is I'm rooting for Peeta (not gonna ruin what happens).  

thachosenchild

2,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

13 Mockingjay

Lonely Poster

7,750 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 5:01 pm
I love me some pita (bread) and some Peeta (hottie)!
But seriously...TEAM FINNICK!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:09 am
Gale loved Katniss from the start. Peeta may have nearly died for her but that doesn't change the fact that Gale loved her more. He may have been a jerk in Mocking jay but how would you feel if the love of your life was being stolen from you by a moron that got in a contest were he had to kill her?! Gale was so much hotter than Peeta in the movie. Did you see him looking at Peeta while in mines? Some would say that was hated for Peeta but really that was just love for Katniss!  

TheArtistsLover

Savage Firestarter

PrettyPreemie

Newbie Member

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:44 pm
Team Peeta since the first book heart  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:58 am
I don't normally care about those team s**t that people are throwing umm, because what I loved about Hunger Games is how it didn't focus on romance - the romance was a subplot but it contributes greatly to the main plot cause the thing's character driven.  

Tiffany Brick

Liberal Smoker

4nus v2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2013 3:18 pm
GO PEENISS FTW heart  
The Capitol.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items