Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
catastrophic's shtuff Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 2:09 pm
o v e r o v e r o v e rѕℓєєριηg вєαυту

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

abriellaaurorasancruor

Every now and then, the stars align
Boy and girl meet by the great design
Could it be that you and me are the lucky ones?

User Image Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep.

Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep. Smile for Abriella. She enjoys to make you happy. It's her goal to brighten your day. Time for work, hopeful El doesn't have a sleep attack while serving food. Works over, how about a walk through the woods? It's not dark yet. Uh oh, down she goes. Her eyes grew too heavy, now she's fast asleep. Give it a few minutes, she'll be awake. See, there she is, up and at em. On her way home to see her crazy aunts. Dinner was great, now for bedtime. Sleep sleep sleep sleep.

Everybody told me love was blind
Then I saw your face and you blew my mind
Finally, you and me are the lucky ones this time.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:48 am
[imgleft]icon here[/img][imgleft]icon here[/img][imgleft]icon here[/img]

[align=left][color=white]ovaovaova[/color][size=14] [color=3]★[/color][color=1]﹙[/color][color=2]first/last name[/color] [color=1]﹚
[/color][/size][/align]
[size=18][color=white]moveoutthawaynao[/color][color=1]➽[/color][color=2]age spell it out[/color][color=1]*[/color][/size]

[align=left][size=15][color=3]「[/color][color=1]Trait one[/color][color=3]」[/color] [color=3]「[/color][color=1]Trait two[/color][color=3]」[/color] [color=3]「[/color][color=1]Trait three[/color][color=3]」[/color][/size][/align]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

ovaovaova Rose Taylors

moveoutthawaynaoseventeen

Quiet Artistic Distant

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:17 pm
User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image

u r Beautiful ✩ ﹙violet isolde tyr
xxxxxxxxxxdamaged people are dangerous,
xxxxxxbecause they know they can survive.

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

| o | o | c |

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:14 pm
[align=left][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m639/platipii/Roleplay 100x100/white_shrinkwrap.jpg[/IMG]
[/align]
[align=left][size=15]○○[color=two]●[/color] [color=one]first/last name[/color]
[color=white]xxxxxx[/color]☆ [color=three]age, spell it out[/color]
[color=white]xxxx[/color][color=two]➽[/color] [color=one]race[/color][/size][/align]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

○○ Violet Tyr
xxxxxxEighteen
xxxx Vampire

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:41 pm
[align=center]Real Image IMG here[/align]
[align=center]other pictures go here in link form c:[/align]
[align=center][size=16][color=two]form of greeting here[/color][/size][/align]

[align=left]▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]We'll start simple. My name is [color=one]full name[/color][/size]
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]But I guess you can call me [color=one]one nickname. or none[/color][/size]
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]I'm not old yet, I'm [color=one]spell out the TRUE age[/color][/size]
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]I was born a [color=one]race. or hunter[/color][/size]
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]I've grown to be [color=one]height[/color][/size]
▶ ▷ ▶ ▷ [size=11]I weigh a whopping [color=one]weight[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=11][color=two]✰[/color] Give a detailed physical description of your character. Need help? Look at my profile as an example. Or message me. c:

[b]Let's delve into the past.[/b][/size]
[size=10]Biography. Min 2 paragraphs, 5 sentences in each. [/size]

[size=11][b]I'm as sweet as honey![/b][/size]
[size=10]Personality. One paragraph. 5 sentences min.[/size][/align]

[color=white]moveitmoveitmoveit[/color] ❤ [size=11]My heart belongs to [color=two]crush?[/color][/size]

[color=white]moveitmoveitmoveit[/color] ➽ [size=11]Description of abilities. Max of 4. [does not apply to hunters. if your a hunter, then delete this line.] [/size]

[color=white]moveitmoveitmoveit[/color] ✱ [size=11]Oh, I almost forgot! [color=two]anything extra.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=one]☾ Username ☽ [/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2012 8:34 am
[align=center]real IMG here[/align]
[align=center][color=one][size=9][i]favorite quote[/i][/size][/color][/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color]✰ [size=13][color=three]WE'LL START SIMPLE[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ full name →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ gender →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ age →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ sexuality →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ race →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[/align]

[align=left][color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=three]THE MINOR DETAILS[/color][/size]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ eye color →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ hair color →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ height →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size]
[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ weight →﹙ [color=two][/color] ﹚[/size][/align]

[color=white]bubblybubbles[/color][size=13]✰ [color=three]UNDERNEATH IT ALL[/color][/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]physical description goes here[/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]personality. 5 sentences min[/size]

[color=white]turtles[/color] [size=10]bio. make it lengthy[/size]

[align=center]icon icon icon[/align]

[color=white]bubbles[/color][size=11]➽ extras →﹙ [color=two]anything to add?[/color] ﹚[/size]

[align=right][u][size=14][color=one]✔ [/color][color=three]username[/color][/size][color=white]turtlesturtlesturtles[/color][/u][/align]

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 2:55 pm
User Image

Eliana Janelle Doyle

But my friends call me Ellie, Eliana
I also go by Dark Princess
I happen to be 531one years young
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a Girlie
I measure up to be 124 lbs, 5'6"

xxxxFive hundred and thirty one years ago, a little baby girl with fire red hair was brought into the dark court. Her mother would call her Eliana, and many said she had the appearance of a porcelain doll. Her skin so fair, and her icy blue eyes so piercing and bold. She would grow to be adored by many. As a baby, she was very calm, and happy. But when she wanted something, her tantrums would get the attention of every body. They would do anything to calm little Ellie. Of course she outgrew her silly behavior and became quite the little lady. She ran around the dark court bringing smiles to every ones faces. Everyone loved the little red head. But there was something missing from her life. When she grew into her teenage years, she begged her mother and father to give her a little sibling. All of the other Faeries of their realm treated Eliana differently. She wanted someone that she could tell all her secrets too, but the faery girls always gave her secrets away. So she pleaded with her parents to give her a little sister or brother. But they said that they were not ready, and wanted Ellie to grow up a little before they had another child.

This about broke the girls heart. But she didn't show it. Instead, she made herself stronger. She didn't let the other girls make a fool out of her. She was a good girl at heart, but to get the others to respect her, she started to rebel. At first she started with a few minor things. Nothing too big, or too horrible. But then it got worse. She began to sleep around a bit. Not a lot, but enough to get into the good books of the other dark Faeries. She thought that she liked what she was doing, but deep down inside, she knew it was wrong. This wasn't who she wanted to be. Before any of this had even happened, Eliana had told herself that she would wait until marriage. But she broke the promise to herself, and continued to sleep with other boys. That is, until Fiachra was born. As soon as her icy blue eyes met his bright green ones, she knew that she had to stop in order to be a good big sister. She watched the boy grow up, and helped him through his problems. Although he'd never ask for her help. But she was always there, trying to push him in the right direction. Although he wasn't such a good boy, she still loved him. When he met Jordan, and fell in love with the girl, Elle watched him transform into a great man. She liked Jordan, the girl had an attitude that made Elle laugh. But when Jordan was taken away by the winter prince, everything changed in Fiachra... He went back to his old ways. She disagreed greatly with how many mortal women were killed by his touch, and wished that he would stop with his horrible behavior.. but the only thing that could stop him, was the return of his princess.

User Image User Image User Image User Image

L i v i n. L o v i n.

Yeah, you know I'm special.
Eliana is a very fiery girl. Her temper sometimes gets the better of her, and she says a lot of things she doesn't mean. Most of the time though, she's very bubbly, and happy. Ever since her baby brother was born, she's changed into a whole new person. Her spirit is brighter, and she loved to laugh and be silly. Of course, she is very protective of her brother, and only wants whats best for him. She's also very stubborn, and hates it when she's wrong. She has her moments when she wants to do nothing but cause harm and wreak havoc. She is a dark princess after all. But Elle is a very truthful girl, and she was raised to be polite.

These things make me happy!
♥ People, Red, Having fun

But I can't stand these. . .
x Being told what to do, the cold, shoes

My Dirty Little Secret! Eliana hates liars, and can't stand it when someone lies to her face.
I'm pretty good at dancing, using magic, and playing the piano.
You should know. . . Eliana hates being called Elle. It's either Ellie, or Eliana.

xCatastrohpicHeartbreak

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 8:16 am
User Image

User ImagexUser ImagexUser Image
you can close your eyes to the things you do not want to﹙ see ﹚V A M P I R E S S
but you cannot close your eyes to the things you do not want to ﹙ feel ﹚V A M P I R E S S

u r Beautiful ✩ ﹙violet isolde tyr
xxxxxxxxxxdamaged people are dangerous,
xxxxxxbecause they know they can survive.

A cloaked figure wandered the grounds of her old home. It was late night, but it was what she was used to. Sunlight only brought death to a vampire. She knew that from watching her mother burn to a crisp in the early morning rays. Fire red hair peaked from the sides of a hood, but other than that her face was shaded, revealing nothing. She made no noise as she weaved her way through the crowds of young mythicals. She found no point in chatting with them, in time, many would die. She felt their stares, trying to understand who this hooded stranger was. No one wore cloaks anymore, it was a thing of the past. But over all these years, she managed to keep hers in perfect condition. It was her mothers, the only thing besides a letter that reminded her of the woman. The selfish, foolish woman, who killed herself to be with her maker. Anger burned inside the tall vampiress at the memory of her mother's dying moments. As a little girl, she wasn't strong enough to pull the older vampire into the house. She was weak then, but now she was not. She was strong, and cold. She was a killer.

The young woman kept walking forward until the crowd of students had thinned, and only a few lingered about. She could smell the fear on most of them. They were afraid for the upcoming war, the one that the hunters were provoking. They wanted to wipe out all of the 'abominations' of the earth, all of the killers of humankind. But in killing the mythicals, weren't they all killers themselves? The only creatures that killed humans, were the rogues. The ones who've gone insane, who've lost their mind to grief because their loved ones were killed by the hunters. It's always been the hunters fault. Even way back in the day, before her kind had laws. They kept the killing to a minimum, too much death would bring unwanted attention. Then humans would surely find out about them. Human brains were too fragile, and incompetence. They'd act irrationally, go on mass killing sprees whether the victim was human or not. The cloaked vampire growled at the thought of hunters. They were the ones who killed her father in search for her and her sister. They were the ones who took away Ethan and Misty, and murdered Zane and his parents, leaving little Luna without a real family. Zane...

The woman finally reached her destination. She was deep in the red garden, well past the bridge, and hidden under the red leaves of a magic tree. The clouds had moved away from the moon, showing a half moon illuminating the sky. She raised her head to the sky, letting her hood fall back to reveal long, curly red hair. Her eyes were shielded by a pair of black sunglasses. She let her cloak fall to the ground, revealing who she truly was to the sky. Violet Isolde Tyr. Her body was dressed in tight clothing, mostly black. Her hands were covered in a pair of red gloves. The color she so hated, yet surrounded herself with. With a swift movement, she removed her glasses, and threw them a bit to harshly on the ground. They bounced once and landed in a bed of flowers. Red flowers. Anger flamed within, she was surrounded with red. Red hair, red flowers, red blood.. red red red. She hated it. She closed her icy blue eyes, and growled, balling her hands into fists. Anger faded, and was replaced with grief. She was consumed with despair, and slowly, she opened her eyes. Everything around her reminded her of the mother she missed so much. Sighing in defeat, she sank to her knees, and let her head fall into her hands.

After a few long moments, Violet raised her head. "Was this was you wanted mother.. to leave Grace and I behind. Does this bring you joy, to watch your oldest daughter break down, while you get to skip around merrily with your maker." Violet raised her voice, yelling to the sky. She wanted an answer, she wanted to know why her mother would leave behind two daughters that needed her. "I hate who I am mother. I hate that I have to survive on blood, that I'm going to live forever in a world void of the people I had grown to love. If I were human, none of this would have happened. I'd be long gone. I'd have married, had children, and died. But I'll never be human. I'll never be normal.." She started out yelling, but ended her rant in a whisper. Grief lay thick in her voice.She cleared her throat, as if that would help any. Her eyes burned, tears threatening. But she wouldn't cry. Not now. She sucked in a sharp breath, and stood, retrieving her cloak. She tied it around her neck, and drew her hood up, shadowing her features. Using her ability, she held out a hand, and her sunglasses floated up, and were placed gently on the bridge of her nose, hiding her icy stare. With one last glance at the moon, she started on her path out of the garden, and back to the school.

| o | o | c |
outfit

User ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser ImagexxUser Image

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2012 1:58 pm
o o c ;;

User Image

x a d d i e h a y e scutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie

cutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

cutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE, YOU WERE THE PRINCE xxxxxxxxxxx I USED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESSxxxxxxxxxxx TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE, YOU WERE THE PRINCE xxxxxxxxxxx I USED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS
cutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE, YOU WERE THE PRINCE xxxxxxxxxxx I USED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESSxxxxxxxxxxx TODAY WAS A FAIRYTALE, YOU WERE THE PRINCE xxxxxxxxxxx I USED TO BE A DAMSEL IN DISTRESS

cutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutiecutie╚═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝

text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before.
FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again.
FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you,
even if you can’t breathe without them

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:05 pm
But I loved you.

User Image
I truly am sorry, Harlie please talk to me. Were still friends? Right?..

You broke my heart! How could we be friends?!

I didn't know I'd find my mate, I thought you were my mate, please Harlie. I love you.

You'll never love me the way I love you. Now you have her.

We grew up together! You can't just walk away from seventeen years of friendship.

Micah, baby, just leave her alone. She's nothing now.

Goodbye Micah. Don't text me. Don't call me, don't even look at me...

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:41 pm
User Image

Harlie was absolutely devastated when Micah found his mate. She loved him, she thought that she would be his soulmate. That they would spend the rest of their lives together. But it didn't happen that way. Instead, on his eighteenth birthday, he bumped into a pretty waitress. And Harlie's world was flipped upside down. The two were out to dinner, waiting for midnight to roll around to determine whether they were mates or not. A gorgeous waitress with long legs and sparkling eyes approached their table. Harlie was instantly jealous. She kept stealing curious glances at Micah, who wasn't shy on returning them. At the end of their date, the woman came back to give Micah the check. That's when they brushed hands. The check was dropped, forgotten in the presence of his new found mate. Harlie looked between the two, and understood what had happened. Her boyfriend of three years, and best friend of seventeen years, had found his mate. And it wasn't her. Heartbroken and humiliated, she fled the scene. Running deep into the woods to escape the pain of losing the one person she loved most. But the pain was there, it would always be there. Closing in on her, suffocating her with its iron grip. She collapsed onto the dirty forest floor, and let out a heartbreaking scream, full of sorrow and grief. She curled into a ball, unaware of her surroundings, and cried into the night.

Little did she know, he was watching. The alpha of an enemy pack, watched the she wolf break down. Something about her had him wanting to rip apart whoever caused her this pain. Such a beautiful creature didn't deserve to cry alone. He was sent to kill her, since she had wandered onto his territory. But he couldn't. He waited until she fell asleep, before he approached her small form. He scooped her up in his strong arms and took her back to her pack. She was so small and fragile. She was already broken, so he tried to be as gentle as possible. He took her to her pack house, and climbed through her window to lay her down in her bed. He looked at her face, and his wolf stirred inside of him. Uttering one word so low he could barely hear it.

mate..

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:50 pm
User Image

The alpha of the Shadow Dawn pack, the biggest rivals of Harlie's pack, had a huge predicament. He wanted to claim his mate, but he couldn't. She was the enemy. He couldn't force her to betray her own pack, and he couldn't go against his own. If only there was a way to get her to agree to leave her pack on her own. Every time he thought of the pretty little angel, his heart broke. She was so upset, so broken. All he wanted was to comfort her, and hold her in his big strong arms. He was embarrassed by his thoughts, usually he was a tough, badass alpha. But his little mate made his knees shake, and his heart ache. He grew soft just thinking about her. And he didn't like that. He liked being the tough, bad boy. Not some whipped softie. So after thinking about it much, he has decided to stay far away from Harlie.

It's been a rough week for Harlie. First she witnesses her boyfriend meet his mate, and completely forget about her. Then one of her big brothers was attacked by hunters, and was currently being fixed up by the pack doctor. His three year old daughter was taken by the hunters. On top of all that, Micah had been bugging her all week, trying to talk to her. But she wouldn't open her door for him. She didn't ever want to see him again, but that would be highly unlikely, seeing as he lived in the pack house with her. Her father, who happens to be the alpha, had been treating Harlie like she was made of glass, which in turn made everyone feel like they needed to be cautious when around the girl. Her friends have been avoiding her, which only made her angry. Everything seemed to be falling apart.

User Image  

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Torbjourn

Fuzzy Gekko

4,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Full closet 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:43 pm
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
Celeste Octavia Vesques
┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛

CeCe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " Happiness don't drag it's feet, "
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx " time moves faster than you think. "

User Image

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx

User Image User Image User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxx » The Basics ☀ ☂ ☁

xxxx → Seventeen

xxxx → ♀ Crazy Girl

xxxx → x CatastrophicHeartbreak

xxxx → Girl C / Sibling One

✄----------------------------------

xxxxxxxxx » Diving Deeper Down ☀ ☂ ☁

xxxx → I'm a very... eccentric girl. I'm loud, and crazy. It irks me when someones frowning. Unless they have a valid reason not to, then they should be smiling. Especially when around me! I mean.. I'm so awesome!.. kidding. My mouth moves a mile a minute. I love talking. I guess I'm kind of a ditz. I'm very clumsy, but I'm tough. I mean, come on. Living with two older brothers is pure torture! I learned how to throw a decent punch, and how to protect myself. I'm also stubborn, and not so lady like. I can be obnoxious at times. But if that happens, just smack me. I'll either shut up, or bite you. Oh. I like to bite too...

xxxx → Like I said earlier, I grew up with two older brothers. Well, they aren't my biological brothers, but they might as well be. My mother, Catalina Celeste Vesques was a beautiful woman. I knew her for six years of my life. There was something wrong with her, people said she was mentally unstable. But she was my mother, and I loved her. I don't remember much about her from my toddler years. But I do remember the day she was taken from me. We were always on the move, never settling down in a house longer than six months. I didn't know why we moved so much. But as long as I was with Mama, I didn't care. She raised me to be fun, and spontaneous. I have ADHD, which I inherited from her. So concentrating on things is hard for me, but she never scolded me for it. She encouraged me to be myself. Which is why I'm so crazy now. Anyways, back the the past. On my sixth birthday, it was just me and mama celebrating. She baked me a strawberry cake with vanilla icing. My favorite. We were having a good time, after we both stuffed each other full of cake, I opened the present she got me. It was a little golden locket with our picture inside. I loved it. That night, when she was tucking me into bed, things seemed.. different. Like she was saying goodbye for the last time. I didn't like it. I didn't like the way she looked at me, with sadness filling her eyes. But, I was a good little girl, and went to sleep like she said.

The next morning when I woke up, I couldn't find my mother anywhere. She just completely disappeared, Scared, I called the police. In the time they took to get there, I dressed in my favorite dress, brushed out all the tangles from my curly brown hair, brushed my teeth, and made myself a peanut butter sandwich. Mama taught me what to do in case she was ever gone. Once the police got to my house, they were surprised to see a six year old sitting so calm on the couch, watching her morning cartoons. They took me into the police station, and asked me tons of questions. Do you know how boring it is to sit there and answer so many questions about your mom, and you life. It's incredibly boring. Anyways, they contacted my closest relatives, my Mama's Sister. My aunt. I had never met any type of family before this, so I was nervous. They took me in, and treated me like the daughter they never had. There two boys were like my big brothers. They were rough, but they were very protective. I've never even had a real boyfriend because of them. Gee, thanks boys.

xxxx Porcupines are so CUTE!

xxxx I like sugar... a lot.

✄----------------------------------

xxxxxxxxx » Simple Facts ☀ ☂ ☁

» They make me happy
♥ Sugar
♥ Porcupines
♥ Music
♥ Candy

»No way!
✗ Negative people
✗ the Dark