Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Eclectic Hostess tries again Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:12 pm
Sai smiled "Unreqantied love... i know it all too well.." she looked at her note book, "Mines about two clans of fairies battle, basicly is romeo and juleit. The fun sinces are when they fight. They sky lights up with fire works" She bit her lip blushing, she always got to involved in her own stories.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:04 am
Eliza tried not to smile...
She liked how the Bard influenced various written talents.
On one hand it sounded like a good story, based on one of her favorites. On the other - she didn't want to look like she was teasing her guest.
What names did you call your two main sweathearts then?
Personally Mercutio the best friend and first slain was Eliza's favorite. She had even written a few bits of fan-fiction in which the passionate and romantic youth had lived...still it was not time to focas on that now.
But in using fireworks to symbolize the fights?
Wow!
This idea intrigued her.
What colors and patterns had Sai chosen for the key moments in her story..?  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:35 pm
She smiled happy Eliza liked her story
"Um the boy is Yun"
User Image
"The girl is Notte"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:43 pm
Eliza looks over the drawings, smiling now...
Sometimes when she was stuck describing a particular char, drawing then made them seem more - well, real!
Even her best images wern't this good!
She taps Yun's (rhymes with fun?) image.
Tell me about him first - what do the crystals symbolize in the story? Is there a special reason he has two of them..?
Eliza wonders if her little suncatcher may have been part of the reason Sai chose her over the other hosts and hostesses...
Still she wasn't about to look a gift horse in the mouth!
She was enjoying herself and hoped her guest was as well.  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:50 pm
Sai smiled, "I wanted him to give Notte something that showed his affection, and he gives her one of the crystals, anytime she's in trouble the other glows showing Yun where she is." she'd noticed the suncatchers and saw the resemblances, "I saw those from out side when I drew these.." She smiled finding it funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 8:36 am
Eliza smiles even wider.
Almost like a particular smug cat from one of her favorite stories...
Still it was difficult to return to feeling like she did before her guest arrived.
She had helped inspire a part of a story! And such a cool one at that...unfortunatly in the moment of pride she lost track of her train of thoughts and fumbles over what to say or do next.
And does Notte giving him some of the ribbon? Or is that something that is part of her...like fairy magic?  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:57 am
sai smiled happy to see Eliza so intrested, "Not really, but the first time they meet Yun was was in an iris field resting after a battle with some humans in his human form. Notte found him resting in her field and helped heal his wounds she left her hanker chif with him and he keeps it close to his heart." Sai smiled sighing "Sometimes I wish Yun was real and i was Notte.. have you ever felt like that before?" It was crazy but it was how she truely felt  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 1:52 pm
Eliza had felt that way.
Actually it was more complicated than that - she had even expertianced something similar. I'll tell you something that happened to me - she takes a deep breath hoping it didn't sound like she was either making it up or making fun of what Sai had asked.
I had this guy I liked before I was transferred here. We were in school together - he was not the greatest of students so his family said he had to got to a *better school* to "shape up"...so we sealed a couple of our school pictures, a penny from that year and a little note to each other - promising not to open it until we'd see each other at the 10 year reunion -- in one of those plastic eggs you get at a supermarket kiddle dispenser...
Eliza pauses to see if the story was intersting enough to her guest to continue.  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:24 pm
Sai smiled it was a sweet story a little sad, "So how long has it been?" she asked courouse to know how it all ended up,  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:45 pm
Do you remember that last big flood that hit the southern United States? Eliza asked.After that had hit my father lost his legal base and my mother lost her job in the school district...my older brother wasn't affected as he was going away to school - but that my own school had been ruined beyond repair because the waters had risen so high...
She paused to see if Sai understood that was why she had been transferred to Ouran.

(I'm basing the flood on Katrina though it was a long time ago, basically because people lost thier jobs and people became displaced - and also I'm pretending it was not too long ago for the sake of Eliza's history)  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2011 9:23 pm
Sai nodded, remebering the storm and flood well it was all over the news.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2011 6:51 pm
Well anyway - to shorten an already too long a story, after the flood went through - most schools in the area had been damaged. Most private schools did all right that had a strong alumni base. Mine... Eliza paused with a brief shrug.
Anyway I went back to the school just before getting on the plane to come here. The gym was the only building still up and that was only partially true -
I asked one of the guys what had happened to the equipment that had been in the trophey area. As the drinking fountain in that room was where we had hidden the egg.
He said it was on the scrap truck but if I had wanted any momentos I was to hurry - the other guy was going to be finished his lunch soon. There on the edge of the truck was the drinking fountain, I reached under the back opening, past the rusted, icky coils not expecting to find it... but I did...

Eliza picks up an old style tea caddy. It looked like a tea pot without a spout or even a handle, she shuffles the contents slightly and removed a warped looking plastic egg. This she hands to Sai.
Though somewhat melted, two photos - including a younger Eliza- could be seen within and they rest on a little piece of torn looseleaf paper which read
I love you, your friend, Rocky  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 8:09 pm
Sai smiled , "Thats such a sweet story, but know that you know have you gone and told him how you feal or are you waiting for him to open his?" Sai loved romanitic stories, they pulled on her heart strings. She was over welmed with happeness for Eliza.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:23 pm
Eliza gives an embarressed expression.
That's just it...I never heard from him again. After the flood I was told that because my older brother would need to be adjusting to his new school and almost no school in the region - my family would afford at any rate was accepting any more students...and my father had someone over here he'd helped with some legal stuff - I was shipped over before I ever knew what happened to him!
She sips from her cup.
I sometimes wonder if he got out in time - a lot of familys didn't evacuate in time or had nowhere to go...my mom, dad and I stayed at an aunts but..well -there was not much else to say that wouldn't have already ben told on the news. It was not the cheeriest of topics but the unreturned, unknown fate of her boyfriend was part of her past. Was the fact she had lost touch with him the same as unreturned love..?  

KimCare
Crew

Swashbuckling Bookworm

29,325 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Bookworm 100

Avi_Carnival

7,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:36 pm
Sai nodded, feeling sad that they never got back in touch,. "then why not let me help you look for him?" She smiled, "I don't think you should have to be stuck not knowing." She handed Eliza a card, "My cousin is in the U.S give him a call and he's sure to find him." She was closed to him, and he was a detective and had been complaning about not having anything to do. She knew it would be no problem, and though it could help Eliza out  
The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff