Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dolphin Mania v2

Back to Guilds

Always at the leading edge of Booty Grab! 

Tags: Booty Grab, Dolphin Mania, Panda, Penguin, Rick James 

Reply Dolphin Mania v2
Barbie Fairytopia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:37 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams
Ahh, but I'll always be a kandi kid forever. Gotta love the k-pop girls since I'm korean and love my culture and hey I'm man enough to admit I love the frilly fairytopia stuff. Oh and skins is just AWESOME. Well the UK version is.

Did you live in Korea for any amount of time?

Well if you count that I was born there as living there then yes. Ha ha. I was adopted at 18months old, so that's the only time I have been out in Korea and I so want to go back and see what it's like and well acourse try to find my parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 2:03 pm
azndreams
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams
Ahh, but I'll always be a kandi kid forever. Gotta love the k-pop girls since I'm korean and love my culture and hey I'm man enough to admit I love the frilly fairytopia stuff. Oh and skins is just AWESOME. Well the UK version is.

Well if you count that I was born there as living there then yes. Ha ha. I was adopted at 18months old, so that's the only time I have been out in Korea and I so want to go back and see what it's like and well acourse try to find my parents.

That's really cool. I wasnt born in Puerto Rico, but I went there as an infant - I wish I could remember it.  

SuchSweetSadism

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

azndreams

Invisible Consumer

25,125 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Healer 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 6:43 pm
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams
SuchSweetSadism
azndreams

That's really cool. I wasnt born in Puerto Rico, but I went there as an infant - I wish I could remember it.

Same as me. I wish I could remember it besides just seeing videos online of what it's like. I wanna immerse myself in there.  
Dolphin Mania v2

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff