Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Character Threads
Obsessing about not-so-popular characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What kind of characters do you like better?
The popular ones, of course! There's a reason why everyone likes them.
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
The obscure ones! Just because they're not appreciated by the masses doesn't mean they aren't great.
20%
 20%  [ 6 ]
All of them! Why choose just one group?
75%
 75%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 29

Thak

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2005 8:30 pm
I love Tatra. She's kinda ditzy, but she's wise. I like others from other series, but I don't remember who's in what and what their name is. Like the one guy who rambles on about stuff in CCS. He's one of my faves.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:24 pm
yea Yuzuki from chobits. she's not really that un-popular, but Chi and Freya and sumomo share most of the votes  

Shuhei

singing shark
Crew

Assimilated Borg

8,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:05 pm
As far as minor characters... I rather like Yamazaki of CCS. Such an awesome liar.
-mokona  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:57 pm
winged_sakura_san
As far as minor characters... I rather like Yamazaki of CCS. Such an awesome liar.
-mokona

Ah! Yamazaki! That's what his name is. He's great.  

Thak

Dapper Duck

.~star-stealingirl~.

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 8:46 pm
I heart Arashi and Satsuki from x/1999. Arashi's so mysterious and she totally kicks a**. Satsuki's awesome in her own cynical intelligence. I can relate to them both so well, but Arashi doesn't get much attention in the series besides Sorata's infatuation, and Satsuki....just doesn't have enough fans. gonk  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:25 pm
i like any character i want popular or not  

A-melting-heart

Fallen_Angel_Lunaria

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 8:15 am
I like Spinel Sun....I don't see or hear much about him. I think he's adorable and really smart.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 4:41 pm
I like Sai and Kaede from Angelic Layer. Angelic Layer just doesn't seem to be so popular...dunno why....
I like Kaya (is that her name? God, I don't even remember...) from Shirahime-syo. Not that many people have read Shirahime-syo, guess its 'cause its just one book.  

Ravasalque

Starlit-Knight

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 8:04 pm
I like all the charcters.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:04 pm
I like alot of the main characters... but I do have a few that are sort of under-rated that I like, too. Like Dita and Zima(Jima??) from chobits. Those two I would love to know more about. Hmmm... Touki from Wish. Primera from MKR. Minoru from Chobits. That's all I can think of right now.... but it is cool liking obscure characters. Afterall, everyone knows all about the main ones, right??  

Eumorpha

Calliope Della Corte

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 11:19 pm
I usually get pretty obsessive about the main characters...but there's a few more obscure ones I'm fond of. Like Chiharu from CCS. 3nodding I loved the episode with the Create card.

And I enjoyed the love story between Ashura and Yasha in TRC. I almost cried when they both died.

rolleyes Can I count the characters of Legal Drug as obscure? It's a hiatus manga with a small fanbase. I think that should qualify it as obscure.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 7:16 pm
I adore Legal Drug.  

Jiyu-chan

dirphenomenon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 7:22 pm
Jiyu-chan
I adore Legal Drug.

me too 3nodding i think sakura's dad in ccs doesn't appear in the cartoon that often, so is her mom. i think her mom is really pretty, it's so sad that she has to die so soon~ crying oh..also the teacher name Ms Mackenzie from the cartoon...she only appears in a few episodes. i like her too~ xd xp  
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:39 pm
I love a lot of clamp charas.... especially nokoru/suoh *grins* non-yaoi fans don't look!  

firey_chronicles

7,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Innuendos In Tea

2,450 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 5:06 pm
i think kakyo from x/1999 is overlooked a lot cuz he's in a coma most of the time but i love him to death. xd sweatdrop  
Character Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff