Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Back to Guilds

Here at GWLG we pride ourselves in our ability to find friendly friends of the same orientation. Note: Boys only! 

Tags: Boys, Guys, Bisexual, Homosexual, Love 

Reply Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]
ever fall for a straight guy? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aspettami

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:34 am
Afterlife remedy
Zane Donovan
Aspettami
Zane Donovan
only advice i can give is go for it

Even knowing that his curiosity might/will go away?
i dont mean just jump into the whole relationship i mean if he does show interest you dont need to just stop it all the two of them should talk about what this means and stuff like that.

yea nothing hardcore has really happened between us yet but it's been over a year an we still feel the same about each other, it's just neither of us is sure what to do about it.

That's a long crush. o___o;.
That also leads me to believe he isn't wholly bicurious so much as bisexual. But, I don't know him. I just find it strange. I don't presume to know anything, mind you. This is just my opinion. Which shouldn't be trusted too much because I lack experience in this area.

As for your last rushing in and running into a proverbial wall headfirst, don't let it completely detour you. . Just. . Y'know, be careful. Sorry, my coherency and grammar skills deteriorate the later it gets.
._____.;.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:43 am
Aspettami
Afterlife remedy
Zane Donovan
Aspettami
Zane Donovan
only advice i can give is go for it

Even knowing that his curiosity might/will go away?
i dont mean just jump into the whole relationship i mean if he does show interest you dont need to just stop it all the two of them should talk about what this means and stuff like that.

yea nothing hardcore has really happened between us yet but it's been over a year an we still feel the same about each other, it's just neither of us is sure what to do about it.

That's a long crush. o___o;.
That also leads me to believe he isn't wholly bicurious so much as bisexual. But, I don't know him. I just find it strange. I don't presume to know anything, mind you. This is just my opinion. Which shouldn't be trusted too much because I lack experience in this area.

As for your last rushing in and running into a proverbial wall headfirst, don't let it completely detour you. . Just. . Y'know, be careful. Sorry, my coherency and grammar skills deteriorate the later it gets.
._____.;.

It's cool on the grammar, as long as i can make sense of it i don't care for literacy lol.
but yeah i know it has lasted awhile, but like i said earlier we are best friends and we've been through a lot so it's kind of hard not to like someone especially after they've helped you out in countless ways emotionally and with life in general.
And it is a bit odd i myself agree, but the both of us are very very odd people.

the thing is though he's not all to physically attracted to guys or me in general, it's more of the personality/emotional part that he's attracted to.
He's said himself he would love to be in a relationship with me, he's just not comfortable with the idea of being with a guy, let alone being open about it, and he pretty much stated if he was with me he'd have to be open about because of how strong he feels.
it's really just one big conundrum. xp  

Beast Penguin

Aspettami

Shameless Smoker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:53 am
Afterlife remedy

It's cool on the grammar, as long as i can make sense of it i don't care for literacy lol.
but yeah i know it has lasted awhile, but like i said earlier we are best friends and we've been through a lot so it's kind of hard not to like someone especially after they've helped you out in countless ways emotionally and with life in general.
And it is a bit odd i myself agree, but the both of us are very very odd people.

the thing is though he's not all to physically attracted to guys or me in general, it's more of the personality/emotional part that he's attracted to.
He's said himself he would love to be in a relationship with me, he's just not comfortable with the idea of being with a guy, let alone being open about it, and he pretty much stated if he was with me he'd have to be open about because of how strong he feels.

Well, after a while I start talking in oxymorons and contradicting myself. Then it doesn't make sense, even though the words themselves do. . If that makes sense. Dx

That sounds. . Extremely. . Confusing. I don't know how you're able to stand it, I personally hate confusing things and make a point to rid my life of them. Although, I see how it'd be hard for you to do that in this situation. How do you mean he isn't attracted to you in general? Is that not bothersome? Or do you mean strictly the corporeal you?
OWhfweohowh. I'll stop there, before I ramble.

I need sleep. .__.;
I'll talk to you later, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:04 am
Aspettami
Afterlife remedy

Well, after a while I start talking in oxymorons and contradicting myself. Then it doesn't make sense, even though the words themselves do. . If that makes sense. Dx

That sounds. . Extremely. . Confusing. I don't know how you're able to stand it, I personally hate confusing things and make a point to rid my life of them. Although, I see how it'd be hard for you to do that in this situation. How do you mean he isn't attracted to you in general? Is that not bothersome? Or do you mean strictly the corporeal you?
OWhfweohowh. I'll stop there, before I ramble.

I need sleep. .__.;
I'll talk to you later, I'm sure.

i meant that he's not into my physically, but that he is emotionally.  

Beast Penguin

Dr. Feelgood.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 10:50 am
Ugh, I know the feeling. For years I've had this crush on a friend of mine, who is straight, and has the a** of a black girl. Seriously, it's big, and it's Very nice. haha

And he has this bi-curious manner when we're hanging out, but I honestly don't see anything happening, at least not without alcohol and I just wouldn't be that guy =/

I mean, he's stayed the night at my house about 5 times now, we're not best friends but we're kinda close, and every time he has I can pick out one or two things he's done that could be considered a hit-on. But in my head it's like "Did he really mean that, or is it just because I WISH he'd meant it?"

He knows I'm gay though.

And me personally, I'm that guy who likes guys who usually tends to like girls anyway. Straight guys/ straight acting guys are much more of a turn on to me than a lot of gay guys. It's depressing lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:06 pm
Revival remedy
I have. it sucks <.<
but i let him know about it, and he doesn't mind. I've actually gotten him to cuddle with me before.
worst part is it's my best friend O.o
anyone else ever have to deal with something similar?

Ohyes. Exact same thing. Exept for the cuddling. I wish i would be able to get him to do that much. I'd die happy, forsrs. xD
                  He has layed his head on my shoulder a couple times.. i had to stop myself from putting my arms around him xD

Daitara

Devoted Lover

Daitara

Devoted Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:09 pm
Dr. Feelgood.
Ugh, I know the feeling. For years I've had this crush on a friend of mine, who is straight, and has the a** of a black girl. Seriously, it's big, and it's Very nice. haha

And he has this bi-curious manner when we're hanging out, but I honestly don't see anything happening, at least not without alcohol and I just wouldn't be that guy =/

I mean, he's stayed the night at my house about 5 times now, we're not best friends but we're kinda close, and every time he has I can pick out one or two things he's done that could be considered a hit-on. But in my head it's like "Did he really mean that, or is it just because I WISH he'd meant it?"

He knows I'm gay though.

And me personally, I'm that guy who likes guys who usually tends to like girls anyway. Straight guys/ straight acting guys are much more of a turn on to me than a lot of gay guys. It's depressing lol

Not really. That means you like a guys that act like men. I mean, if you wanted someone that acted like a girl, you'd date one, right? xD Im the same way. But. anyway.. heh i just needed to say that xD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:27 pm
Jalorda
Dr. Feelgood.

He knows I'm gay though.

Not really. That means you like a guys that act like men. I mean, if you wanted someone that acted like a girl, you'd date one, right? xD Im the same way. But. anyway.. heh i just needed to say that xD

I can agree with that, i myself like guys who act like men. guys who act like chicks are a complete turn off  

Beast Penguin

DarkDaisuke9

9,800 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:18 pm
Twice for me. One of them turned out to be bi, but he was turned away from guys because the one he dated in middle school hurt him. We're no longer friends sadly and god I had such a thing for him as soon as I saw him in freshman year... Ah young love (although I'm only 19 lol)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 4:29 pm
I'm lost, come and find me. . .
User Image
ßřâňďōň Ĺĩğĥţʼnīʼnġ
»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««

Of course. :l

»»»»»»»»»»««««««««««

And maybe...
You'll find yourself...

Youre Ghey

Beast Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 7:06 pm
DarkDaisuke9
Twice for me. One of them turned out to be bi, but he was turned away from guys because the one he dated in middle school hurt him. We're no longer friends sadly and god I had such a thing for him as soon as I saw him in freshman year... Ah young love (although I'm only 19 lol)

Don't feel so bad about the young love thing,
I'm the same age as you lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:17 pm
Jalorda
Dr. Feelgood.

He knows I'm gay though.

lol, Exactly. The depressing part I meant is that I don't know any straight-acting / manly gays irl.
Just the flamboyant girly ones. So I just fall for the straight guys, and that will get me no where lol

Dr. Feelgood.

Beast Penguin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:57 pm
Dr. Feelgood.
Jalorda
Dr. Feelgood.

He knows I'm gay though.

lol, Exactly. The depressing part I meant is that I don't know any straight-acting / manly gays irl.
Just the flamboyant girly ones. So I just fall for the straight guys, and that will get me no where lol

Join the club.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 12:31 am
Nocturnal Essence
Dr. Feelgood.
Jalorda
Dr. Feelgood.

He knows I'm gay though.

Join the club.

Agreed = 3=;

Daitara

Devoted Lover

MurasakiTek

Sparkly Phantom

10,975 Points
  • Hiss of Love 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Bidding War 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:25 pm
All the hot guys in my school are straight ;_;
There are like 3 gay guys and they're all taken or unappealing.  
Guys Who Like Guys! [Guys Only.]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff