Invisible Hunter

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
User Image

From what I'm hearing, it only affects people born after 2009. And here I was, glad I wouldn't be a cancer anymore...

User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:05 pm
My research shows:
http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=501788474736&id=133041234078
and also:
http://blogs.babble.com/strollerderby/2011/01/13/ophiuchus-is-the-new-zodiac-sign-a-scam/

Besides, there's no way my personality is Libra-esque, I'm so definitely a water sign, it's not even funny.  

The Dinosaur Next Door

pickle relish

PostPosted: Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:40 pm
Kyla_Ewens
confused That's bullshit. I say that you are whatever zodiac that you were born. I'm a Cancer. Not a Gemini. And I know a few other people who are Cancers who would refuse to be re-branded.

Yeah, I make a lousy Gemini. Much better to stay a Cancer. xD
So yay for keeping our signs?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:41 am
It's all a load of hooey. Before and after the sign changes. I'm all about that Eastern Zodiac. I'm a dragon bitches! Haha.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:00 am
I'm going to keep my sign because I fit the Leo description perfectly.
And I'm over 1 years old. XD  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:09 am
User Image
You'll swoop from incredible highs when you're just glad to be alive,
to those lows when you wish you were dead.

And just when you start thinking that you've accepted who you are,
that changes,
too.

Steph: Yeah, that is really what it boils down to: the mysticism of astrology v.s. the science of astronomy. I think either one is right, just depends on how you feel about it.

So, personally, I'ma stay considering myself a Libra, because I prefer balance over virginity, haha. But I think if someone wants to be considered under their new astrological sign, they may do so. I think astrology is a load of hooey in any case, but it's still kind of cool. I think it's up to the person. If Roland wants to stop considering himself a water type, then he can do so. And I mean, if I was under the new astrological symbol, that'd be pretty badass, and I might just consider myself an Ophichus from now on, but I'm not. I like snakes... ;-;

Also, Xik, I have a friend who's a dragon. She has had mostly horrible luck. It's kinda funny. xD

Because who you are is not permanent.

Kerrigan_dragon

Lobo-chan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 8:15 am
Xik: Dragon? Awwww! I'm a monkey =3

I'm a Cancer. According to the new dates I'd be a gemini, but... eh, I don't pay attention to the zodiac and what is supposed to mean what about your personality. Crab or twins. Hmmm, lessee here...
Monkey Cancer forever!

And I'd be sad if Kusa and Are weren't Geminis anymore. You two are too adorable together to change signs razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:46 am
@ Kerri: I just remember a few years back when the new fad at school was to do your zodiac horoscope and when I was fourteen, the chic "new zodiac symbol" was a spider. rolleyes

@ Xik: I'm a snake! We're cousins! XD  

The Dinosaur Next Door

emmmahy

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:48 am
I'm a rat. cool  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 2:51 pm
I'm a fire Tiger! It's cool! As for the western Zodiac, I was never really one to put much faith into it, after reading apparently that's exactly how we Geminis think, and always did my own thing... Again which follows suit. I actually fit it perfectly even down to the not believing it unless I want to business... Which is really confusing to me now!  

God-Raped-Me

Dan D Lie N

Beloved Perfectionist

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:09 pm
Taeryyn
I'm an...Ophiuchus? Whatever the hell that is.

I never really cared for star signs; this doesn't really mean anything to me one way or another. However, my roommate, who has his sign tattooed on him, might be perturbed.

READ ME

ophiuchu means "Serpent holder" if you really wanted to know.

also in my research i found that its a bunch of bull and NOT accurate.

there are 2 Zodiacs. the sidereal zodiac (which is where the new zodiac fits in) and the Tropical zodiac which is the one we follow. In the tropical zodiac, the start of Aries is fixed to one equinox, and Libra the other. Astrology used in the Western world, the seasonally based astrology hasn’t changed, and it was never oriented with the constellations.

CAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:57 pm
Dan D Lie N

READ ME

ophiuchu means "Serpent holder" if you really wanted to know.

also in my research i found that its a bunch of bull and NOT accurate.

there are 2 Zodiacs. the sidereal zodiac (which is where the new zodiac fits in) and the Tropical zodiac which is the one we follow. In the tropical zodiac, the start of Aries is fixed to one equinox, and Libra the other. Astrology used in the Western world, the seasonally based astrology hasn’t changed, and it was never oriented with the constellations.

CAUSE KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

Serpent Holder. lol Oh god....  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Kyla_Ewens

Crew

Questionable Receiver

13,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:50 pm
Xikrai the Risen
It's all a load of hooey. Before and after the sign changes. I'm all about that Eastern Zodiac. I'm a dragon bitches! Haha.

My aunt is also a dragon, and I was always jealous xp

According to the Eastern Zodiac, I'm an Ox and so is my dad. It fits both of us pretty well too. I think it's funny though, I share my Western Zodiac with my mom and my Eastern Zodiac with my dad......somehow I never realized that before.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:09 pm
Just another thing for people to blog about.  

Neural Oscillation

Eloquent Roisterer

9,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:45 am
The zodiac thing reminds me of Pluto.

Most people never thought of the planets at all, but then suddenly Pluto's not included and the population goes apeshit.

Most people don't think of their sign, but then when there's a chance of shift, they freak!

No one likes change I guess, haha.

Community Lounge

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces