Reply Community Lounge
For the information of all hands... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Dinosaur Next Door

PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:17 am
I'm late, but I want to weigh in with my congratulations for the both of you! How beautiful, I wish you love and other gooey, fuzzy feelings. biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:29 pm
Let's field these one at a time:

-To everyone who offered simple congratulations: Thanks! biggrin We definitely appreciate all the support.

-Laz: xD She's not -going- anywhere. She'll just be... Mrs. YuniePisces. And also, it's not too soon for us. I don't really think time is a factor if it's a meaningful thing.
-Erve: ._.;; Legs and... and breaking... No one is ever defensive of the guy in these sorts of situations... <_____<;;
-Invis: We have a ring, but it's being resized at the moment... because I fail at ring sizes... ^_^;; Later there will be pictures. :3
-Dai: I want to save a whole bunch of money and fly a bunch of you guys out here for it. I'm not sure where or when it'll be, but... We'll figure all that out somehow. Later... <___<;;
-Steph: You're not late. xD We're not done being engaged yet. It's only been a day. :3 We have a ways to go yet.  

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500

[ Terra ]

5,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 2:28 pm
invisible-weirdo
Oh gosh, that's amazing~ Congrats!

My XX chromosomes require me to ask the following so I apologize in advance: Is there a ring? Ohmygod are there pictures? *squeal!*

Seconded! Pics! Pics! Or at least, once they're done resizing it... Squee!

x-Dark-Pisces-x
-Erve: ._.;; Legs and... and breaking... No one is ever defensive of the guy in these sorts of situations... <_____<;;

Okay then... Yunie, if you break his heart I'll have to fly over there and initiate the most epic of girl fights in the history of girl fights. I'll come at you with hair pulling, face scratching, and high pitched screeching galore! scream wink

Better?  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 3:07 pm
[ Terra ]
Okay then... Yunie, if you break his heart I'll have to fly over there and initiate the most epic of girl fights in the history of girl fights. I'll come at you with hair pulling, face scratching, and high pitched screeching galore! scream wink

Better?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Taeryyn

Man-Hungry Ladykiller

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 31, 2010 10:19 pm
Congrats you two! Never thought I'd see this in the ATG.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 2:59 am
On top of Terra's threat, I can offer my defensive services. biggrin  

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

xDarkPisces

Opinionated Flatterer

12,725 Points
  • Buggin' 500
  • Super Jumper 500
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 12:35 pm
User Image
♪ After silence,
That which comes closest to expressing the inexpressible
is music.
♪

Terra: I... I um... ;-; That was beautiful! I feel so protected now. Yunie: Hide yo' kids, hide yo' wife, etc.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:43 pm
Wow, congrats to the both of you. How exciting!  

Thaliat Everwood

Profitable Conversationalist

9,000 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

sugasu

Questionable Wrangler

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2011 1:52 pm
Congrazzles >w<

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2011 8:40 pm
Congratulations!

Hmmm... I've never been in an online relationship. Hell, I'm in my first ever relationship right now and I don't know how you internet people do it! Then again, maybe it's just because I like to cuddle so much...  

Lobo-chan

wakusei
Vice Captain

Gambino Fatcat

14,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:50 am
I'm a bit late, but congrats you guys!  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:21 am
"I'm a bit late, but..." <-- Ditto. ^^;

soo.. Congratulations, you guys biggrin *high fives both*
(gonna be honest here and say, hey... didn't even know you two were an item sweatdrop i guess that's proof of not being online much. But for what it's worth, i'm glad that someone as sweet as yunie and a stellar guy like piscis -or as shram says, pis-kis-.. are together)

sooo, when's the wedding? and remind me please, but... are you two in the same state? if not, who'll be moving?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the online relationship thing, shram and i were actually talking about today xD (while lugging bags of bottles for recycling to the store)
thing is, how well they work out is entirely up to the people in the relationship... there's no 'yes, they work' or 'no, they don't work'. before shram and i got together, i was with this complete idiot >_> at the time i still couldn't tell the difference between a good person and a jackass. but *interference!* ...shram came along. smile sure, we've been living on different continents for almost 5 years now, but we see eachother as often as possible and i think we work just fine ^^ (my bad tempers aside)  

~DR.MOOFASA~

Shram

4,000 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:39 pm
Congratulations dude =]  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:11 am
Yea for peoples being happy!  

God-Raped-Me

emmmahy