Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
The Red Box Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:14 am
http://www.thetangledweb.net/forums/profiler/view_char.php?cid=43933
Keleth Narvardstrom, elven hunter ranger.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:31 am
Donn "Tesla Coil" Hammerfist, Storm Sorcerer  

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Arc Vembris
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:16 pm
I sure hope we get a defender to shield our meat  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:17 pm
Rain Yupa
I have no idea who Duke Shard is, and his profile does little to let me know if he's even still ON Gaia (his avatar hasn't changed in lord knows how long, though).

I have PM'd Bamaotaku in the past, but he says he cannot promote me to his level. I think that's accurate, since I can't promote any regular guild users to Crew status either.

From my understanding, Reevinja had his account locked or somesuch due to a misunderstanding that happened before I even joined the guild. Reevinja MkII was the account that was running things when I was here, but without access to the Guild Captain account, I don't think there's any way for me to me promoted beyond Crew.

EDIT FOR CLARIFICATION: I would like to be vice-captain if possible for subforum-granting authority. I was under the impression Bamao would be okay with it (if for no other reason, than to get everyone off HIS back), but it was out of either person's control.

If he had access to the controls, would he have the authority/permission to be able to promote you?  

mcm

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 3:37 pm
I... would imagine so? I've never been a captain before, and only vice-captain once on a short-lived guild, so in my experience, this problem has never come up before. Whether he'll be here to do it, that'd be a different story.

As a mod, is there any way you know of that I could pursue to get me moved in the system to a higher position? *flashes his post count in the guild as leverage*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm
It's a Christmcmas mcmiracle! ^o^

*cracks knuckles* I hope you guys like banning subforums!  

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:26 pm
Arc Vembris
I sure hope we get a defender to shield our meat

We'll be fine; the Tesla Coil build (my nickname) can dish out enough damage to ensure we don't get touched.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:34 pm
I hope you're right, our defenses are a**  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Lord of the Vine

Dapper Codger

7,825 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 8:36 pm
Arc Vembris

Eh, that's typical of Strikers. I'm gonna try an interesting combination of Sorcerer/Swordmage and see how that works...odds are it will suck balls...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:04 pm
Dion Necurat
Arc Vembris

Eh, that's typical of Strikers. I'm gonna try an interesting combination of Sorcerer/Swordmage and see how that works...odds are it will suck balls...

swordbond with a dagger could be cool, but I can't see any of the swordmage powers helping you out.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Daelos

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 6:16 am
Excellent, now we can get a sub forum open. Do I just donate gold to the guild or is there something special what needs to be done?

Also, I'm going to allow a fifth player, so hopefully we can get all roles filled.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 7:38 am
You'll have to ask Rain nicely.  

Arc Vembris
Crew

Rain Yupa
Captain

Enduring Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:30 pm
What did you want the subforum to be called?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 4:08 pm
I've bought the red box as well, and only my extreme dislike for running games has stopped me from doing it.

Also, I got the DM Kit, and the Monster Kit, so I have the continuations of the adventure that the red box comes with, through 5th level, if you'd like me to copy that to you, Daelos.

I'd like to join up as well, if you don't mind. I've never played a defender class before, but I'd definitely be willing to try. *goes to set up a fighter*

edit: set up a dwarven fighter, will put her into a char sheet later  

KytanaTheThief
Crew

Daelos

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 5:16 am
Rain: Name it "The Twisting Halls" if you would please.

Kyatana: Welcome to the game! Also, I had no idea that the adventure continued in those kits, looks like I may have an excuse to but them. biggrin  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff