Welcome to Gaia! ::

CAN WE find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia!!!!

Back to Guilds

we CAN find 1,000,000 Christians on gaia just join! 

Tags: christian, Jesus, Christ, faith, love 

Reply Christian friends
The Government Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-8Deleting Soon8-

Dangerous Lunatic

5,450 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 9:38 pm
Saint of Eight
Yoshimordi
Saint of Eight
Yoshimordi
if anybody wnats to know more about what am gona say pm me our country is controled by the free masons in turn have conections to the Kights Templar

Lies! Lies! Lies! The Illuminati control the nation and the Free Stone Masons is a cover up!

I heart Conspiracies

sorry man its true theres more info if you pm me

Sorry man, it's a lie. The Illuminati control the media so you can hear about the Free Stones Masons to keep you away from the truth!

Now seriously, I think conspiracies are fun to fathom, but don't them too seriously.

I ONLY TAK THE KIGHTS TEMPLAR = FREE MASONS LITERALY  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:56 am
Saint of Eight
Do you, as a Christian, believe that religion should be incorporated into the government like those Muzzies and Sharia-Law or like them Zionists in Israel?

Personally, no I don't.  

Kyramud

Lonely Phantom

7,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:16 am
I've been locked inside that house, all the while You hold key
And I've been dying to get out, though that might be the death of me

I think we should definitely have religion in government; I mean how do we decide what laws are good without any form of belief? As much as the advocates for tolerance would have us be governed by secular beliefs, those are still beliefs. I'm not saying everyone should be forced to follow the Bible or be Christian, but I do think people should realize that by panicking about Separation between Church and State they're cutting off the legs of the argument that followers of any religion can present (especially Christianity, because that's when people tend to make a fuss.)

And all I'm asking is for You to do what you can with me
But I can't ask You to give what You already gave

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:52 pm
Saint of Eight
Do you, as a Christian, believe that religion should be incorporated into the government like those Muzzies and Sharia-Law or like them Zionists in Israel?

Muzzies?

User Image

Anyway, I don't get terribly involved in government myself. I just kinda... live here... >>

I don't think it's a terribly good idea for Christians to get too involved in government. I mean, thank God that there are some there representing us (I think) but our politics are too corrupt, too centered on public appearances and making the majority happy instead of sticking to one's own beliefs.

Think, everybody wanted the Messiah to be King of the Jews, and overthrow Roman rule and make Israel free, but when Jesus came, he instead took the "low road", remained humble, and thereby helped the people who needed it the most. Also, even by being just the son of a carpenter, he made the religious leaders of the time look like fools. He didn't need to be king to make a huge impact. I think we should follow his example.

The government is going to be messed up no matter what we do, because the WORLD is messed up, and the government derives their powers from the consent of the people in the world. But we are not of this world. Their laws are not our laws, and their ways are not our ways. Even if their laws were rooted in Christianity they're bound to deviate away from it just as people separate themselves from God.  

Saint Crazy The Follower

Christian friends

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces