Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Disobedience is a virtue( 1 X 1please be literate) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:21 am
She smirked and giggled softly. "As i said back there, you don't know what you're getting yourself into" She said softly as her cheek stung furiously. Her eyes began to water from the sting, but not from the pain. She yawned and continued looking around.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:35 am
Sparare ignored her comment, his thoughts no longer on the shiny new toy he'd just purchased. Instead he was thinking of the party he'd been planning to celebrate his aquisition of a new slave. Tomorrow night, he decided, it would happen tomorrow night.

"Ah, here we are," he said to the girl, yanking her up the narrow driveway of an enormous mansion. The yard was edged in neatly manicured, eight-foot tall shrubs, and held things like fountains and beautiful statues of women. The largest fountain contained four beautiful bronze mermaids forever frozen in their tastefully created poses.

He led the way, not to the large double doors of the main entrance, but around to a backdoor that looked more like a servants door than anything else. From this angle, the only thing visible of the backyard was the end of a large pool, and breath-taking views of the city below. "This," Sparare said, pointing to the nondescript wooden door, "is the entrance for the maids, cooks, ecetra. It will also be your entrance, should you deem yourself worthy of being outside for whatever reason." With that he opened the door, and waited for her to lead the way into the narrow hall. It was dimly lit, with no decoration whatsoever, and extended further than could be seen from this vantage point. "After you, my pet."

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:44 pm
After being pulled for however long, she immediately forgot all the pent up anger. Her eyes widened and a little smile was trying to come across her face. She half listened to everything she was saying, and let any rude comment fly right past her. She was caught in the beauty. He drug her up to the door and waited for her to walk in. She turned around and glanced at him and sighed. Miyuki walked in and slightly paused at the entrance, looking around to make sure it was okay. She continued walking, but very slowly. She stopped before they reached another door, and turned around to him, waiting for some sort of a response.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:14 pm
As they walked down the hall, he appraised his new toy. Well after a bath, and some new clothes, maybe she'll be better looking. And perhaps less haughty. When they stopped at a door, he frowned. "This door leads to the service elevator. It rides straight to my quarters. Down that hall," he pointed to the left, "is the kitchen. There is at least one cook in there at all hours of the day and night." He pointed to the right, "That way leads to my entertaining rooms. The largest room is where I hold parties and the like." He opened the door before them, revealing a small elevator, and pushed the button on the wall beside it, opening the doors to the cabin of the elevator.
Without waiting for her to enter first, he yanked her inside with him, and pressed one of only two buttons. The elevator lurched upward for only a few seconds, then opened on what looked like a penthouse suite. Italian leather couches crowded around a large television to one side, a wetbar strategically placed on the other side. The white carpet gleamed in the light of the setting sun outside the floor to ceiling windows that stretched across one wall.
Barely sparing the room a glance, he led her down a hall to a large bathroom. "I'm sure," he said lazily, "you can manage a bath by yourself?" He unclipped the leash from the collar and shoved her into the bathroom. "Leave your clothes on the floor here, and I'll go get you something more... appropriate of your new role." He moved to close the door, but then paused. "Oh, and do not even think of trying anything, or you'll wish I hadn't chosen you at that filthy market today." With that, he shut the door and stalked to his room to find her an outfit.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:25 pm
She had felt as if an angel had swept her up and taken her in. She couldn't believe that such a seemingly heartless man could live in such a beautiful manor. All the tugging he had done on the way was forgiven in her mind. She tripped a little on her own two feet when she was pushed into the bathroom. "I'm pretty sure I know how to wash my own body" she said sarcastically to herself as she slowly slipped off her rags that she was wearing before. Miyuki couldn't believe all the dirty that she had on herself, and she turned to a mirror and inspected her body. Her hair looked as if someone bathed her in mud. "I can't believe all this dirt that is on my body" She murmured to herself, not noticing that he could walk in at any moment. She sighed and continued to inspect herself a little longer.

She finally walked over to the tub and turned the water on. Miyuki got it as hot as her body would allow, and stepped in. She watched as the water turned to a murky brown. Sighing loudly, she began washing all the dirt off from her body, and started tending to her hair. "Might as well make myself look presentable" she stated to herself coldly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:19 pm
Sparare stood inside his walk in closet, examining one garment after another until he found one that best suited Miyuki. It was a black and gold dress that he guessed would fall about halfway down her thighs. The skirt of it frilled out from a yards of lacy gold underskirts. He pulled a pair of knee-high black and gold fishnet stockings from a box and a pair of black patent leather mary janes off a shelf. A lacy black headband with delicate gold roses and two maching lace cuffs finished the outfit.
Without knnocking, he entered the bathroom and set the clothes, plus a comb and toothbrush, on the marble counter. Ignoring the girl's privacy, he turned to eye her in the tub. "Hurry up, little Miyuki. We have only a few hours before the gusts arrive and I want to make sure you'll be docile enough by then." Without another word, he stalked out of the room, reshutting the door behind him.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 5:29 pm
She jumped at the sound of his voice and closed her eyes letting the water hit her. "Party? What party" She whispered softly to herself as she got out and pulled a towel from the shelf, gently drying her hair. She began putting on the outfit he picked out for her. Miyuki slipped on the shoes and examined herself in the mirror and smiled slightly. The smiel then turned to a frown as she walked out of the bathroom door.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:20 pm
Sparare examined her carefully when she'd finally emerged from the bathroom. He went to her and picked up a lock of her hair, letting it run through his fingers. "not my best work," he muttered to himself, "but they'll understand. We'll just have to try harder next time."
His red eyes flashed cold as he met hers. "On yor knees," he comanded, pointing at the floor before him.

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 pm
She looked at him confused and repeated "Try Our best?" She rolled her eyes and sighed heavily. "There isn't a way that I'm going to get on my knees for you" She stated glaring at him and standing her ground. If she wasn't shorter than him she would feel much more dominate in situations like these. "I'm not going to bend to every will of yours on demand." She stated smirking.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 9:45 pm
Sparare chuckled coldly. "My, my. Aren't we brave?" his voice harder than steel. He backhanded her across the face before fixing her with another cold stare. "on your knees slave or you will spend tonight outside like the animal you are."  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 10:00 pm
Miyuki closed her eyes and clenched her fists. She refrained from commenting any further. Her eyes began to water from the pain. She glared at the man before her and obeyed to discontinue any further pain. She slowly got down on her knees and stared at the floor, still glaring. "I hate you" She whispered softly.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:27 pm
Sparare tsked at her comment, but did not reply to it. Instead he crossed his arms and glared down at her, looking forward to showing his party guests just what he's already trained her to do in so few hours. "Whenever I call for you, you will come to me and then drop to your knees. A slave must show respect to her master. You may stand again when I say 'rise'. Not a second sooner. Now let's practice this... Rise."  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:51 pm
Miyuki sat there for a a second and arose slowly. She kept her gaze on the floor. She had great anger, and she wanted to show it so much. She looked up and met her eyes to his and glared deeper. She loosened her fists and sighed. She lowered her head and started to smile, and looked up at him again and the smile turned to a smirk. She had the absolute perfect idea of getting under his skin "You know," she began, "I could easily disobey tonight at this party, and continue sitting whenever you say stand." She laughed softly. "How angry would you be then?" She asked, still looked him in the eyes and smirking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:03 am
He laughed at her threat. "Actually, little Miyuki, part of me hopes you disobey tonight. That way I'll get to show off my ability to break even the most unruly of animals. They've never had the pleasure of seeing me in action. You would be doing them a favor." He pet her hair fondly before returning to his hard demeanor. "Now pretend I just called you to me from across the room. Show me what you do first."  

Tuuli Thea Ver

Shameless Exhibitionist

8,400 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kiryuu_San123

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:09 am
She glared at him. "I am not an animal for one." She stated coldly, "And for two, even if you did call me from across the room, I'm certainly not going to come prancing towards you like some idiot and bow down to you" She continued, getting closer to him. She clenched her fists up again and kept glaring at him. She shook her head somewhat and backed off a little. "I'm not going to be some obedient pet if that is what you are expecting from me" she added, crossing her arms.

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff