Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Service Me...(Mistress & Slave RP Accepting Mistresses) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

2 Changes

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:06 pm
kk im usually on from around 3:40 to whenever) "You dont know how happy that makes me, Riku. I havent had someone to..playwith in quite a while." She murmurs pressing closer her breasts brush his chest teasing him. "Want to seal it witha a kiss?" She asks her voice seductive and suggesting dark delights.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:22 pm
Riku gasped as she groped him Oh god is she for real?...he thought nuzziling into her chest. "Sure." he said softly as he looked into her eyes.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 4:57 pm
Damali smiles and leans up to kiss him her breasts pressing more firmly against him. She stops her lips inches from his, waiting for him to move the final inch and seal the contract. her breathe caresses him, tantilizing.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:00 pm
Riku smiles and leans in to seal the kiss....as they kissed a light came from the floor in the form of a pentagram. As he pulled back he gently nibbled her upper lip.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:08 pm
Damali shivers as she completly changes into her succubus form. She looks up at Riku with dark amber eyes and whispers. "Now, you are mine." Suddenly Riku blacks out only to awaken a few minutes later to find himself alone and doubting whether he had really even seen Damali or if it had all been an illusion or dream.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:18 pm
(And were Am I exactly right now?)
Riku blacks out and wakes up....Were am I? he thought.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:25 pm
the library) Riku hears someone at the door right before one of his class mates , Risa, walks in. "Riku! so this is where you were hiding! come on its time for class!" She reaches down to help him stand up before exlaiming. "You wont beleive it this girl got transfered to our class and all the guys are freaking out! and she knows alot about random things!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:29 pm
(Oh okay)
Riku wakes up just thinking it was just a dream "Oh Risa...sorry." he said softly as he followed her "What really? like what kind of things?" he asked her as he followed her.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:34 pm
"Weeelll..." She say wrinkling her nose, "she mostly talks about sex. but she knows other things. if someone says something she adds on whatever she knows and sometimes knows alot about something." She runs a hand through her hair before adding. "Her english is also amazing! she knows how to say so many weird words and even what their definition is."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Weird, Sex, Smart?..... he thought as he followed her "Take me to her..." he said softly as he wanted to see her Could this be...her...from my dream...or was it a dream?.... he thought said touching his lips.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:46 pm
"I am." She say smiling. as you near the classroom you here alot of talking and comotion. when you enter you see a crowd in the back surrounding the desk next to yours. You cant see the girl but you here a seductive voice as she answer one of the guys questions.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 5:49 pm
"Wow that sounds like..." he mumbled as he got into his desk avoiding the crowd and looked at her Oh my god it's her it wasn't a dream!...he thought as he looked at he and blushed.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:00 pm
She turns toward you as if hearing your thoughts. Her eyes meet yours and she smiles before licking her lips. Before either of you can say anything the teacher walks in and calls the class to order. the crowd disperses and the class starts  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:02 pm
Riku smiles and looks up and down he body "Yea it's her alright." he thought as he looked at the teacher.  

SuperMudkip

2,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50

2 Changes

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:08 pm
Throught the class everyone kept looking back at her and whispering. Damali seemed to not be aware of anything. She simply sat and looked out the window. At one point she crosses her legs wich causes her skirt to hike high up her thigh. when this happens a ripple of awareness runs through all the males in the class and they turn to look at her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff