Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Back to Guilds

A guild for everything Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series. 

Tags: YGOTAS, Yugioh the abridged series, Yu-Gi-Oh, Abridged Series 

Reply Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series
Random YGOTAS Moments Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enori-sensei

PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 6:37 pm
3nodding Thats quite ironic and is very funny to have happen, I cant remember the exact moments I've had of these sorts of things...But I solve my problems with my family like how its supposed to be...by playing Children's CARD GAMES! heart whee

Seriously I have sooo many YuGiOh cards xp  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 6:38 am
lolz the other day i went to costco with my parents after watching a clip from an anime convention that LittleKuriboh went to and quoted Marik there saying:

Marik: Bakura smells.
Random Person: Wut does he smell lik?
Marik:Muffins.....ENGLISH MUFFINS!

i was wandering around costco and my dad wanted me to try one of the samples. I asked him:

Me:um...dad...wut r u eating?
Dad: o muffins...
Me:....
Dad: english muffins. there rly good. u should try some.
Me: 0.0.....erm alrite...

i lol so hard after eating one cuz they were so *EFF*-ing good blaugh funny thing is that my daddy doesnt even kno the abridged series exist xd hmm...never knew Bakura smelled and tasted so good....JK im not that kind of person xp  

SkytheGoggleHead

alexa kell

PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:56 pm
LOL one time I was in the car with a friend and Bad Romance was on, and she was singing it, then out of instinct I just started singing Leather Pants. She was like, "What are you singing...?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 6:57 pm
alexa kell
LOL one time I was in the car with a friend and Bad Romance was on, and she was singing it, then out of instinct I just started singing Leather Pants. She was like, "What are you singing...?"
XD i did that once!  

darknova1111

Magnetic Werewolf

9,675 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

SkytheGoggleHead

PostPosted: Wed Dec 15, 2010 6:00 am
darknova1111
alexa kell
XD i did that once!

lol i ALWAYS do that XD and when they play poker face i sing either brooklyn rage. and when they play telephone i sing leather shoes by lucariosklaw XDD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:31 pm
lol here's two that i thought were hilarious:

I was watching the kill your family show, and then later i was watching the simpsons. homer walks into the room and he says "must. kill. family." XD

Earlier i was watching the episode where bakura takes pegasus's millennium eye, and he says "cards? where we're going we don't need cards." later on, i watched back to the future, and at the very end, the proffessor is like "roads? where we're going we don't need roads."  

dark-spirited Bakura

8,100 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bidding War 100

vampirexdoLlie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:44 am
I was with my friend and we are doing our seat work. It was kinda hard then suddenly she shouted "brooklyn raaaaaaaaaaaage!" I laughed so hard. good thing i was able to finish my work.xD  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 4:59 pm
I make my own random moments! biggrin I quote it all the time, and my friends get confused because they don't watch YGO. XD

Sometimes I can get them to sing Leather Pants or Villain with me though. biggrin  

WaffelWollust

Friendly Lunatic

Mrs.BonJovi

33,325 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:15 pm
Upon instinct, when something is bothering me I scream "Brooklyn Rage!" sometimes without even realizing it xd  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2011 2:53 pm
I have so many of these moments, I don't know where to begin!!! Rotflmao

When I mess something up or whatever, I often catch my self using "frigging" and whatnot. The worst part: I even roll the r. Just like Marik.

I'll slip a quote into casual conversation, and it fits so well that no one catches on. It'll be really funny, cause sometimes whoever I'm talking to laughs, even though they've never seen Abridged and dont know I'm really quoting anything.

Then there's how I'm always setting quotes as my gmail status. XD

Someone should start a MLIA: My Life is Abridged.  

jedifox

Dapper Pup

9,000 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Doctor McNugget

PostPosted: Sun Jun 12, 2011 9:39 am
I yell NYEHH!!! On Roller Coasters XD And If I drop something I say "Oh bollocks, or FRIG" And Ill sing Brooklyn Rage to Poker Face and Leather Pants to Bad Romance  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 11:12 pm
My roommate & I were discussing what to do about our rent negotiation with our new roommate, and at the heat of the argument, Cara (roommate #1) yells, "Screw the rules, I have money!" xd  

XxDeathByChocolatexX

5,250 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Series

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items